How many countries can you name?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Seattle, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I found this to be a fun format for an quiz on naming all of the countries in the world (196). After a little practice I was able to name all 196 but it's a fun quiz to spend a little time with I thought.

By the way, you can turn the time off. As you enter a country you can scroll down and it categorizes them by North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa or Oceania. It leaves a space for countries you haven't named yet so that helps you narrow things down as well.

A "trick" to do well I find is to take the quiz once and then see what countries you know but commonly forget. Eventually you get down to a small group that you've either never heard of or don't know how to spell.

Learn those and then when you take the quiz again try to type in as many of those hard to remember countries first as you can.

I think I got 140 the first time I took it but with just a little practice it wasn't hard to get all 196.

See what you can do. It's fun and more productive than arguing all the time.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-countries-can-you-name.php

phoenix2634 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

very much a fun quiz, thank you

Seattle likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.