humans are a piece of evil shit, watch this

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by iam, Apr 17, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i see nothing wrong with animals eating humans as food,

i cannot see the video because flash videos and streaming online files are too disstorted for me to view for some reason, but i gather that a goat is bieng fed to a boa constrictor or a python like snake. and people are watching it with pleasure,

i see why people are upset by this, but im sure all the meat eaters on this forum eat food that has been abused and killed with people watching.

it fascinates me ow people have no objection to eating food killed by others, but wouldent actualy make the kill skin and gut the animal and eat it themselves, i myself am a good hunter and kill animals myself for food when i go into the wild to live every now and then, its a hobby of mine to experience real life outdoors,

i prefer hunting the traditional way with a bow and spear, because its challenging.

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i thought this would be something like a video that I watched a little while ago, that consisted of a woman in very pointy high heels, sticking the heels over and over in a little bunny... THAT made me disgusted to be human... this is just nature

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

didnt the high heels turn you on slightly?

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Wow, a snake eating a goat? Oh man, people suck

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

are you as shocked and amazed as me roman?.

i mean think of the children!.

peace.

9. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

The snake can eat what it damn well pleases in the wild, what disgusted me was the cynicism behind it, the way those idiots are whooping and howling and getting all excited by watching the snake do its business. It seemed to me that the (pet) snake does not normally live on a staple diet of large animals, but was offered the (really cute and innocent looking) goat purely for their sadistic pleasure. They are the sort of people that would steal your dog or pet rabbit and have a good laugh as their pet python asphixiates it.

I would feed them to their snake, any time.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

feeding them to the snake is different from them feeding the goat to it how?

peace.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

maybe an ugly goat would be more ethical?

peace.

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

The goat's not an asshole.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

if bieng an asshole is reason to feed somebody to a snake then i guess 99.9% of the population should be snake food then. including me and you.

peace,

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

and?

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

nothing just saying,

peace.

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i once saw a video of a high heel shoe smashing a guy's balls over and over.

17. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I don't see what's wrong with the video. People are feeding their snake and are excited by it being able to see it all live, so what? It was interesting in 6th grade whenever we had to feed our class pet snake a mouse because it was allowing us to see a close up part of nature. There's times I watch Discovery Channel and see an animal pull off a crazy move and I go "oh shit" or something similar to the commentary that these guys are making. Nature is just amazing like that. It all comes down to you being able to handle nature in general or just behind-the-scenes reality that you don't have to usually think about.

- N

18. peta9 Registered Senior Member

They were taking pleasure in it's suffering. That's sociopathic.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

what a bunch of morons!! i found that disgusting, and how they chant in the end! "i cant breath.." im speechless.

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

What, the same way everyone does over contact sports?

It's nature. Shit happens. In nature, numerous have to die for one to survive. I'd say deal with it, but it's apparent that you can't. What they were doing is no different than commentaries made by watching Discovery Channel. When things are seen in person, it's much more exciting and intense and people get a bit more ooh'd and aah'd, the same way seeing sports in person vs the TV is, as well. It's not sociopathic, it's called adrenaline -- you know, nature?

- N

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  21. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Deaths in the animal kingdom are often far worse than this.

I suppose if the same group went on a hunt and killed the snake for fun everything would be gravy, eh?

22. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

We shouldn't expose our children to this savagery!

Turn on CNN or Fox News or any other of the 900-something channels routinely depicting violence against humans instead.

23. darksidZz Valued Senior Member