I am right

I am right because you are...

• Total voters
Interesting.

Is this thread worth resisting the urge to Cesspool? :p

Come now, isn't that what sciforums is about? The expression of self-evident truths?;)

I at least am providing you with a choice of them!

Come now, isn't that what sciforums is about? The expression of self-evident truths?

Apparently, yes. But it's also being able to find some Internet website link which lists articles of other personal opinions which "proves" ones own self-evident truth is actually the "truth".

I at least am providing you with a choice of them!

You forgot to add the choice of "Other" or "None of the above". So I can't vote.

Baron Max

Apparently, yes. But it's also being able to find some Internet website link which lists articles of other personal opinions which "proves" ones own self-evident truth is actually the "truth".

What part of self-evident escapes you?

You forgot to add the choice of "Other" or "None of the above". So I can't vote.

Baron Max

Some things are better left unknown.

I read it like I(dr lou natic) am right because you (samcdkey) are...

Just wanting to confirm whether or not that was the question?

I would think that's a fairly pivotal factor.
The questions can mean one of two things which are completely opposite to one another.

They're like yes or no questions, I am a moron, no, vs you are a moron, yes.
If you asked "i am a moron?" I would say yes, but what if, moronically, you mean I(as in I/me/dr lou) am a moron. The answer is no.

Really if you can't confirm the meaning of the question it is completely meaningless.

I would think that's a fairly pivotal factor.
The questions can mean one of two things which are completely opposite to one another.

They're like yes or no questions, I am a moron, no, vs you are a moron, yes.
If you asked "i am a moron?" I would say yes, but what if, moronically, you mean I(as in I/me/dr lou) am a moron. The answer is no.

Really if you can't confirm the meaning of the question it is completely meaningless.

Do you see a gun anywhere?

Cease and desist, if you please, but stop being a bore.

edit: I see you answered the poll anyway, so your moaning is fairly redundant and after the fact.

Back