I am right

I am right because you are...

• Total voters
I am right because you are LEFT.

Why is there no option for "left", bitch?

Why are there not more choices ?

The reasons I am right are Legion !

A~zooba~zooba~zoo

Yeah, man yeah...

Butter it up...

Chow Down.

:cool:

we are all puddle puppies

pups1.jpg

No nobler aspiration...

Oh damn Ye - society... technology... theocracy...

All is mud...

All is mud...

Aye - we wallow.

This thread has gone way off track (and been cesspooled grrr! :mad: )

So, what do you think of the fact that we often make decisions based on an opinion of the person rather than the points they present?

So, what do you think of the fact that we often make decisions based on an opinion of the person rather than the points they present?

doesn't opinion=points they present?

Largely my doing, I think. But fret not - it's an exceedingly crappy thread that makes it's one largely negligible point with all the subtlety of a baseball bat to the kidneys.
I think it's, er, wrong, and that we should er, oh, erm... judge people on their words, and not on our belief that they're a "transgendered mouthpiece of international terrorism", etc.

Did I get it right, mummy?

Largely my doing, I think. But fret not - it's an exceedingly crappy thread that makes it's one largely negligible point with all the subtlety of a baseball bat to the kidneys.

You must have mistaken me for someone who believes the opinion of an abstainer to be worthy of consideration.

Just how much of a fact is this? Please provide evidence. Even if it is a fact that we all do it from time to time, why haven't you given the more realistic choice of, 'because I know you're a liar'?

Just how much of a fact is this? Please provide evidence. Even if it is a fact that we all do it from time to time, why haven't you given the more realistic choice of, 'because I know you're a liar'?

Of course! I am right because you're a liar.

Right you are. Or are you?:confused:

Back