I hate Christians

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by water, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefan un amigo todos Registered Senior Member

well when I read this, I was so surprised, you new exactly who I was where I was coming from, your the most intuitive person I've ever came across.
    yes I sitting in my asylum(by the way, it's called a church[St Marys church) to normal people), well done.
    talking to myself,(and my congregation,) say goo goo ga ga., well done yet again. wow you are good
    my denonination does start with a A(Anglican, I'm a vicar) well done again.

but you being the perfect one, new this you could see right through me.I take my hat of to you.
    and a very very well done.

1 Samuel 26:21 Then said Saul, I have sinned: return, my son David: for I will no more do thee harm, because my soul was precious in thine eyes this day: behold, I have played the fool, and have erred exceedingly.

Psalms 49:10 For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adstar Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry you where taught this. You have been mislead.

You have no reason to be jealous of the people who taught you this because their claims are lies.

All Praise The Ancient of days

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Dont any of you think a thread with such a title has been going on far too long??Maybe it just me, but i see no real point to it....'i hate christians'..yet you give them a cpital letter in the heading,bit of a contradiction...hehe :m:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Woody,

Does it not disturb you that the first thing you said to me was

?
    You indirectly accused me of not wanting to build an intimate relationship with God.
    And you have said so without inquiring what has actually led me to start this thread.

I am glad and thankful that I don't take offense at such an approach anymore.

It saddens me though to see Christians who have been Christians for so long -- and one would think they would be more expedient in their faith and love -- to see these Christians go and accuse me of things, before even inquring any further information of me. I found myself supposed, maybe some would even view that as accusations, of intellectual pride and that I refuse to build an intimate relationship with God -- just like that, such grave assumptions.

I have started this thread in despair and disappointment, and this thread has helped me overcome them (I'm not really sure, how, but it has).
    And I've learned something: If I see a disturbing title like "I hate Christians because God loves them more than me", I surely will not respond to hate with hate.

I know. Had I been like those people who had taught me otherwise, I'd never open the Bible myself. And don't read this as if I think it is all to my credit.

Rejoice!

cool skill,

You have managed to purge me of the last identifiable iota of atheism that might have been left in me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Wooosh, and it burned away in the fire of your hate!

But I'm afraid this fire is devouring you.

For with human children it is thus that God tests them and shows them that left to themselves, they are animals.

Eccl. 3:18 (translated from the Slovene version into English, as the English version (those I looked up -- NKJV, NRV and NIV) are missing the point)

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Are you delinquent?
    You sure have no sense whatsoever.

You sure are sitting in your insane asylum. Good point. Hopefully the doctors are keeping you strapped in for your own protection.

The only thing your atheistic lunacy is devouring is you. Get a grip.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

cool skill:

I have previously asked you to tone down the personal insults. I have received several complaints specifically about your posts.

Since this thread has degenerated into personal attacks, and not just from you, I am closing it.

If I see more of the same from you, you will be banned, initially for three days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.