I like Teresa Heinz Kerry!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Undecided, May 21, 2004.

1. Undecided Banned Banned

Yes, I like this woman. She is one of class, a woman of the world, and a woman who can stand on her own two feet.

This is a woman who will be undeniably popular in the United States and around the world. She seems to have the stubbornness of Hillary, with the class of Jackie. She is a cut above Mr. Bush’s drone wife, that thing which makes the odd appearance here and there. I think the US should have a strong and vocal "First Lady" and she seems to be a perfect compliment to the US. She is really a cut above imo...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. top mosker Ariloulaleelay Registered Senior Member

she's a rich white capitalist with a silver spoon. what's to like about her?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

Well, they all are... its the best from the worst I guess you can say?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Hi, Im rich. With the free time I have (since I dont have a job) I can do all kinds of nice things for little kiddies and make myself look good.

8. Undecided Banned Banned

That describes every single Presidents wife ever, what are you trying to prove? Are you suggesting that Laura Bush is poor? Really, get over this "rich bitch" business, don't you have any valid argumentations?

9. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"don't you have any valid argumentations?"
    No.
    I just hate Kerry and his "im looking out for the poor" BS when he is LOADED.
    Its not her fault she married a gimp.

10. Undecided Banned Banned

"No"

At least you admit it...

11. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Teresa has been a leading philanthropist quite apart from politics for a very long time. American xenophobes will find plenty to hate, but partisan hacks can't touch her. Back when her first husband died, the Republican party begged her to take his seat in the Senate. This is no haughty superficial queen. She is the anti-Hillary, she scares the hell out of the slick Democratic aristocracy, and for that she'll be a breath of fresh air. She's going to make it much easier for me to vote for her present and uninspiring husband.