I voted Democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 786, Nov 2, 2010.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, President Obama and the Democrats are going to have to learn to operate in this environment.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Well because you are talking about roughly half the country, who vote Repubican, or a third that claim to be Republican.
    And no, we are not bigots, we aren't liars, we aren't racists, we aren't against civil rights and we aren't in favor of rape.

The fact that you think we are dispicable simply shows how deluded you are.

Arthur

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the republican leadership(who is what most people are talking about) are however

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Refusing to aknowledge that you support the things you consistently vote for doesn't mean that you don't support them. It just means that you're either stupid or lying.

8. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

It's pointless discussing this with you Quadraphonics.

Come back when you want to discuss issues RATIONALLY.

If you start out with the assumption that I'm a racist bigot who supports rape, there is no point in having a discussion at all.

Arthur

9. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

If by "pointless" you mean that you aren't going to cow me by repeating bald assertions, then that's correct.

Ah, the ad-hom on the way out the door. Classic tactic of the insecure and defeated. You'd be better off just slinking away quietly, rather than trying to pump your chest out in defiance. I've been around long enough to recognize that sort of vacuous ego-defense mechanism, which is just so much more blood in the water.

It's not an assumption, it's a reasoned conclusion from your support of the party of racism, bigotry and sexism. If you don't have any arguments against it other than "nuh-uh!" and "you're deluded!" then there is indeed no point in your trying to argue it. If what you want is a pat on the back to reassure you that you're still a good personal despite supporting callous selfishness and regression, then you should go find some GOP circle-jerk somewhere. Maybe call in to Rush Limbaugh's show or something?

10. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Again, keep telling yourself that Republicans are all those things.

You'll lose even more ground in the next election.

You're just lucky only 37 senate seats were up for reelection or you'd really be singing the blues.

Arthur

11. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Difficult not to, when Republicans keep making a point of being all of those things.

I haven't ever stood for election, and don't plan to next time.

You seem to be using the term "you" to refer to "the Democratic Party." Not sure why.

12. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Well you walk like a democrat and you talk like a democrat.

That's why

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You probably won't have a bad economy to run on, and you will have to explain to the American people why you brought congress to a halt.

14. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Best check your assumptions.