"I wed Iranian girls before execution": The evil of the iranian islamist regime

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by p-brane, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

I wasn't talking about rape in custody and you know it. Nonetheless, how would me providing those statistics shed any light on the matter at all? There are far more non-Islamic countries in the world than there are Islamic countries. Moreover, they are much more culturally and geographically widespread.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. p-brane Registered Senior Member

The Jerusalem Post is very much a reputable source. It publishes stories that are unequivocally critical of the Israeli government on almost any issue you can come up with including it's policy regarding the palestinians and towards other nations in the region. It's policies and behaviour are thus quite comparable to the national level mainstream news organizations of other western liberal democracies whose main responsibility is to ensure that their governments conduct themselves according to the laws of their respective constitutions.

Are there any news organizations that have your respect and attention?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Sure as reputable as CNN before the Iraq invasion. Hyping the evil tyrant and his WMD. Thanks for the laugh.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

8. p-brane Registered Senior Member

Look Strawdog and iceaura,

I'm not saying that the reports by any news organizations should be taken as gospel and accepted without question, but what are we supposed to do? Just dismiss them wholesale? Clearly we can't do that. When I started posting here I would just post my opinions based on my own personal "common sense" about what is and is not plausible, without explicit reference to any sources I might have used. But the response to that by people like you and sam was that I hadn't posted my sources. So, respectfully, I ask you, where do you guys get your information? After all you must get it from somewhere. More importantly, how do you distinguish between what is and is not plausible, or what ultimately to believe?

9. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

The Christian science monitor has my respect and used to have my attention. Damned if I know what turned a newspaper affiliated with the Christian Science religion into perhaps the world's most objective foreign affairs newspaper.

I respect and trust Robert Fisk on the Middle East. I would expect hard core Israel backers to think he is biased against Israel but as far as I am concerned they would be wrong, he just tells it like he sees it and he sees it more clearly and with less bias.

10. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Information is available by broadly scanning the global news media, (including US, European, Middle Eastern, Asian and East European News Agencies) as well as geo strategy news and analysis agencies such as Stratfor, Debkafile and Global Research.

On this basis one can clearly see that Israel has been, and is promoting an aggressive, sustained propagandist campaign against Iran. With rhetoric containing regular threats to strike Iran's nuclear installations, and regular Iran bashing by Netanyahu and Olmert before him, it is clear that any reports emanating from pro government (example JPost) news sources need a touch of skepticism before accepting as gospel, ESPECIALLY if "anonymous", or undisclosed sources are quoted.

To get a feel of what is plausible and not plausible takes a lot of reading and scanning of diverse media until gradually a pattern emerges, and then one can draw conclusions as the the veracity of reports.

11. Gustav Banned Banned

pshaw
    that aint nothing to what the islamic devils subjected my beloved and glorious homeland of india

read and weep!

Only recently the Islamic government of Pakistan enacted similar dramas in Bangladesh, erstwhile East Pakistan. It was 1971 A.D. and while negotiations were still in progress between the two wings of Pakistan, the Moslem government of West Pakistan UNLEASHED A SURPRISE ATTACK ON THE UNARMED POPULATION OF EAST PAKISTAN.

Throughout the long night three battalions of soldiers (one infantry, one artillery and one armored) killed defenseless Dacca Bengalis with bayonets, rifles, machine guns, mortars, artillery pieces, rockets, flame throwers and tanks. The targets were: Dacca University, the police barracks, Sheikh Mujib's home, the radio station, offices of pro-Mujib newspaper and of course HINDU HOMES. Several hundred young men, the cream of the country were mowed down at the Dacca University. AT THE HINDU STUDENTS' DORMITORY, THE STUDENTS WHO SURVIVED THE ATTACK WERE FORCED TO DIG GRAVES FOR THEIR SLAUGHTERED FELLOW STUDENTS, EXACTLY LIKE THE 800 JEWS OF QURAYZA, AT THE TIME OF MOHAMMED, THE PROPHET OF ISLAM. Then they too were shot and stuffed into the graves dug with their own hands. THOUSANDS OF HINDUS DIED THAT NIGHT. MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED MOSLEM TROOPS ATTACKED THE GIRL STUDENTS OF ROCKEY HALL, DACCA UNIVERSITY. STRIPPING THEM NAKED, THE TROOPS RAPED, BAYONETED, AND MURDERED LOVELY BENGALI GIRLS. Dozens of girls jumped to their death from the roof of the building rather than suffer the fate of their sisters.

Simultaneously with the attack in Dacca, other units of the Islamic Pakistani army smashed into cities and towns across the country. They followed the same scenario now perfected over the years: kill, rape, loot and burn. THE SECOND ATTACK LAUNCHED AFTER A CALCULATED WAIT BY THE PAKISTANI ARMY IN ANOTHER COLD-BLOODED ORGY OF KILLING, RAPE, PLUNDER AND ARSON, SMASHED THE COUNTRY'S .VIAIN POPULATION CENTERS. WORKING FROM CAREFULLY PREPARED LISTS, SPECIAL COMMANDO UNITS OF THE ISLAMIC STATE HUNTED DOWN AND EXTERMINATED ALL BENGALI LEADERS, INTELLECTUALS, PROFESSORS, STUDENTS, DOCTORS, LAWYERS, JOURNALISTS AND HINDUS, THE PRIME TARGET OF ALL. THE TALES OF BUTCHERY AND BRUTALITY WERE ENDLESS.

As the killings continued on land, Pakistani jets strafed and rocketed defenseless villages. Strong mechanized units moved out to execute a different kind of raid or 'ghazzua' making them 'ghazis' too........ (link)

sam dearie
    i must drag you back to india and hang you for treason
    hope you dont mind

/anxious cos i care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.