Impeach Bush!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Solve et Coagula, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Fuck Bush, Impeach Baron Max!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They are the same person.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

C'mon, Spider, think just a little bit. If I were the President of the United States, do you really think that there'd be such a thing as Iraq left intact? Do you really think that Afghanistan would be anything but a smoking hole in the ground?

And all of our soldiers would have been returned to their homes in, oh, say, two weeks at the most! ...and probably without any casualties, too.

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Well the Presidents' power is always overestimated by the people.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

So you aren't even faking that the reason for the invasions was to bring flowering democracy to the ME. With your holocaust policy toward non-Christians what makes you different than Pol Pot or Osama??

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I don't live in the US. So... I won't!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Because the USA is a soveigrn nation, recognized by every other nation in the world. Pol Pot and Osama are just violent, radical extremist INDIVIDUALS, OUTLAWS!

Baron Max

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Germany wasn't a soverign nation? And Pol Pot was Prime Minister of Cambodia, soverign nation? Being a soverign nation means you are not violent?

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You can't see the difference in the actions of recognized nations, and that of violent individuals?????

Baron Max

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Not if those violent individuals become rulers of recognized nations.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? What the hell are you talking about, Nick?

Baron Max

15. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Agreed.

Information is power. It's the people in his administration with access to the information they give to the president that has more power. Leave out a few tidbits of information and only tell the president what you want him to hear, and you can manipulate and increase the probability of him making the decision you want him to.

- N

16. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Hmmm, Lets take a look at the defenition of sovereignty:

*Etymology: Middle English soverainte, from Anglo-French sovereinté, from soverein
    1 obsolete : supreme excellence or an example of it
    2 a : supreme power especially over a body politic b : freedom from external control : AUTONOMY c : controlling influence
    3 : one that is sovereign; especially : an autonomous state* Merrian-Webster.

Yes that qualifies, Germany was an sovereign nation, and every other nation that has had a dictator, democracy, or oligarghy has been a sovereign nation.

And? What do you mean by this. You suppose that the US can wage war on false pretence, lie, deceit congress, and start an anjust war, because it's supposedly a sovereing nation? Well it obviously has, and wether we are right or not is not the reason for this unjust war. War with the middle east was justified, out of fear, deceit, and outrright betrayal of the US citisens.

Lets just look at the freaking facts of 9-11 shall we:

Hunt the Boeign

WMD sale..

9-11 Commision says (Set UP to fail)

What they Knew

And you could just look at the rest of the videos there on Youtube, mind you these people are not run of the mill conspiracy theorists, some were on the 9-11 commission!

David Griffin BBC

Godless

Last edited: Sep 17, 2006
  17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, my god ....more conspiracy bullshit!!

No, thanks, Godless, I'm not even going to read your crap-ola.

Baron Max

18. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Oh! my gawd, another idiot with his head buried up his ass, no thanks I don't need to hear bull shit from mindless idiots, whom have been taken advantage of.

19. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

BTW they are videos jackass

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Some people will just deny and conform to the grave simply because they would feel to insecure otherwise...

21. Genji Registered Senior Member

But you revel in the thought of destroying Arab countries and Afghanistan. Bragging about leaving them a "smoking hole." Therefore answer the question: What makes you different than Pol Pot (leader of a sovereign nation) and Osama? (Friends of the Bush mafia?) You call for the extermination of those that dislike US policy. You sir are well inside the terrorist category.

22. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

One thing that amuses me is the fact that some people are still calling to impeach Bush when he is damn near done with his second term. Considering that it would probably take a year or two of legal wrangling to do it even if it were possible with the current political conditions, what on earth would the point be?

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

It takes you teo years to impeach someone!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Geeezz....! I knew americans were slow to think, but oh my! What's the point of taking that long? That's half of a normal term! :bugeye: