Israel gives America orders to follow

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, May 21, 2008.

1. otheadp Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They weren't deported. There are still Jews in Egypt, like there are in India. Like the 80,000 (or thereabouts) Jews from India, they apparently did not share the Palestinian attachment to their homeland. And it wasn't paranoia, which is what Israel said at the time about the terrorism. Which it acknowledged in 2005. Perhaps if Israel had not been created we might have seen that the Jews who found a safe haven from European persecution in Egypt would have still remained there.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

Why is there so much bias in the region? Seems odd.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/986883.html

Jesus H Christ. Are they haggling over more of the Palestinian land they have built illegal settlements on? What are they trying to do, promote the Shylock stereotype?

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Maybe it's like West Virginia, only less intense and with better excuse.

9. John99 Banned Banned

Well it just seems to me that the whole ME has this obsession.

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Maybe Billy T can tell us what the differences are in appearance between the racial stuff in Mideast North America and the religious stuff in Mideast Mediterranea, from a Brazilian pov.

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

aint that a laugh.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That's not what the evidence says.

But you said it was! "Panic", you said.

Which, I note, looks like this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Perhaps. And perhaps if there weren't a tradition of treating Jews, subject to the whims of the local authorities, as second-class citizens ("protection", the term is called) then maybe there would never have needed to be an Israel. Goes for both Europe and the ME, of course.

Best regards,

Geoff

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Israel was never needed. It was a want plain and simple

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

They say different. I'm inclined to agree with them, considering how well the last 2,000 years has gone for them.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

its not just carter a large portion of the western intell agencies belive israel to have nuclear weaponary

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Well of course they are going to say differently most people will try and present want as need because a need is more likely going to be seen as a reasonable request.

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

nobody can really be sure if israel has nukes. but what i am sure off is iran wants nukes, and iran wants to use them. too bad for the iranians.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yeah cause israel doesn't want anyone to know if they have nukes. If it was known israel had nukes it would put gaping holes in their reasoning on why countries around them shouldn't have nukes.

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

frankly the idea of arab states with nukes should bother anyone in range of their missiles. israel wouldnt use nukes even if it had one, just like any other western country. nukes are there to frighten you, and with iran im guessing they are afraid. just look at all their statements. i can tell you they have even a wicker army then saddam had back in 91. they wanna be a regional power, and they talk on and on that israel should be destroyed and of zionist conspiracy and how israel is going to disappear. ill bet we will outlive all of them together .being so powerful doesnt mean you will survive. the small mammals outlived the dinosaurs.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

if it was know Israel would have nukes other countries in the area would feel a need to get them so MAD would be in play keeping everything in the conventional level. and your telling me if worse came to worse and it looked like Israel would fall they wouldn't take out their foes with. I say bullshit they would do it in heart beat.

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

if israel was about to be destroyed yes. but for now it seems as if the arab states are going to self destruct. the people in egypt dont have food!

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How were they expelled? Like this? Did the follow the Israeli methodologies?