Jesus will come

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Saint, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Knowledge91 i fear for you. You are set up for deception. I hope that God will have mercy on you and the Holy Spirit moves you. But i know my hoping will not make anyone take the leading of the Spirit. So be it.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Oh yes very different. Jesus is one with God. Muhammed was a violent and lustful man and a sexual degenerate who married a 9 year old girl. No wonder he preached jihad and practiced bloodshed and had many wives. even child wives. No wonder his paradise is a filthy sexual orgy with 30 virgins and then when your bored with that you can have a go at the pretty boys. paradoxically a paradise flowing with rivers of fine wine. yeah tell everyone wine is satans drink and then say there are rivers of wine in paradise....

Well muhammad had sons that's what lead to the division of islam into sunni and shia right?

Nope.

From a celebrate never married Jesus to a marry as many as he could even if they are still children, sex maniac muhammed... Yeah it is a bit of a shift.

But Jesus was not Just a man. muhammed was very much just a man a tragically flawed one at that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That's RIGHT you got it. Jesus was not just human. He acted CONTRARY to human nature.

Proverbs 16
    25 There is a way that seems right to a man,
    But its end is the way of death.

And that is the nature of muhammed.

I still get the desire for revenge. But i hand it over to Jesus, HE WILL AVENGE ME. In the Bible it talks about Christians who died and are with Jesus this is what they shouted out to Him.

Revelation 6
    9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

You can be assured that Jesus is going to come with great wrath and deal out vengeance upon hundreds of millions. He shall deliver vengeance when the time comes. bucket loads.

Our carnal desires are still here with us. But we are saved because we believe Jesus is right in what He wills for us to do and not to do.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Saint Valued Senior Member

Jesus is the only true GOD.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I thought God was the only true God.

9. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

Don't you find it amusing that God is a human? Why not something cooler like ummm oh I dunno, an alligator or a shark?

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

No Jesus is a pussy . He is my foot stool . He is the son . A mere boy . He deals with boy things . I don't think he made it past 5 in his mental state of mind . Boy /son / Not a father that is for sure . God the Father is the Father and Jesus is a son /boy / pussyfide
    Don't call Me a fuck . I don't praise anybody that commits suicide . He can come into Great House when he grows up a little . Mans up to his mistakes instead of acting like he is all perfect . He is no more perfect than Me , except I am good for it says in scripture that only the Father is good . Well shit head I am a Father so ding a ling ding ding . I am a good father at that . That you could learn to be as good a Father as I am would do your soul some good . If you got children they could be as great as mine if you know how to inspire them to greatness . I got that down pat . I even improve the out look of other peoples children any chance I can get because of all fuck nuts that tar and feather there children to pieces by there words . Jesus did nothing to help my children well because he was the son . A child in his thought process. He had no Idea how to inspire. He only knew sacrifice which he taught you well . That is not any way get things done . Sacrifice is a fucking joke . It is for slave mentality people . Go ahead be a slave of the Jesus vampire. His spell is powerful .
    I live on earth . I care about earthlings and the earth . Leviathan is my master not some fucking kid that has a God complex. Jesus is liar too. Except he did say Me would come in the end . That be him trying to be Mekigal the real beginning and the end . The lord of Agriculture . The lord of the harvest . Look it up for your self if you dare . Jesus said when the lord of the harvest comes and sends out his laborers . What the fuck do you think that means ? That be the Lord of Agriculture . Who is that pray tell " Mekigal the inventor of the plough . I came back and my name is not Jesus . It is Mikel . That is what Mekigal means . Jesus was thief that fooled you good .
    The invention of the cross? Ever Hear of that ? No because you are to ignorant to know what that is . It is a date . The date of my birth that the pope tried to erase in 1960 . It is part of mayday celebrations . Yeah Mayday celebrations that set slaves free from there bondage . That includes the bonds of Jesus that keep you chained to your Sacrifice . So you know what they say . The Sacrifice will be taken away . Yeah fuck the sacrifice . I am taking that shit away big time. Spideys helping Me take sin away too.

You need to read your bible better for it says a lot more about Me than it ever did about Jesus the Fake Christ . You missed the part were the Man of sin is the same as the Guy that shows you how to be because you know not to be until he gets here . The Man of sin you have misinterpreted just like the Prince of the air that works in the sons of disobedience. Another Man of sin quote . We are going to straighten out your evil ways of condemnation towards other humans dude .
    Read your Bible and not the way your possessed super preacher told you . It is not nothing like your Daddy told you . He was a disobedient son also.
    So the Prince of the Air Hey that sounds like the Prince that stands in Danial to me . That be because He Makes a stand . Calls you out on bogus shit . He works on rooting out your disobedience. Your hate you have for other people . The way way you persecuted Me by your language to Me . Not very loving of your fellow human all in the name of a child minded guy that committed suicide because he listened to the voices in his head with out question . He is a pussy for that too. He took the easy way out . It also says when your dead your dead in the bible . And it goes on to say when your dead you no longer have a part in the living . That be the Jesus lie that him being dead and resurrected . That is attention whoring at its finest, and look at all the attention whore Jesus got to this time and date when your children should have got the praise instead .
    All you Jesus Freaks are Idiots like That . Jesus robs your children of there rightful place in the world .
    One day soon I will eliminate the need to Attention Whoring . I got to fix my self first as my own Attention whoring hold Me back . Just like yours does you . It is a human condition that makes us greedy little Jesuses. You got no idea because of your small mindedness . Jesus is not going to save your sorry ass cause you are worse than an Attention Whore . Why because you are one and you deny that you are cause you think your personal sacrifices clean you and allow you to come before the Christ . They don't clean shit. You have to face your personal attention whoring first or forget it .

To the moods . He called Me a Fuck . That opened the door for my foulness as far as I can see. Please don't ban Me . I love this Bar( SciForum)
    You should read Me if you want any chance of making it to new earth . Read and try understand the foulness of human behavior we are doing away with . Your kind of foulness that puts a dead guy with no part in the living before your children . Mary Magdalene made up the story . That is plain and clear in scripture . Wife's Tales is what we call them . They are proved wrong by science.

11. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You mean like the Pharaoh Crocodile motif . The all seeing Eye of Horus . Like the Serpent bird in many other religions . Like the 2 wings of the eagle in the bible.

Rat King . Yeah that is it
    Rat King . That is the new voice of God. Rat king ! Long live the Rat King

12. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Jesus is not the ancient of Days either . That is also made clear in the Book Of Danial . The lord of Agriculture is the Ancient of Days . The beginning and the end . The one soul from Atlantis that never dies. Also known as Milquat and many other names . Moloch would be another . Long live Leviathan the true woman of the ocean that rules the day and the night. Who saves the soul from Atlantis by the power of the deep . Hi please to Meet you . Hope you Guess My Name , but whats troubling you is the nature of Mikay.

Don't put your children below Jesus . That is one big sin I am very harsh about . You will get yours if you do . The children coming of age are going to be the ones that get you for that one . That I could stop them , would I . Nay . They act by the will of Leviathan. I don't fuck with the things she makes so . I except it . Be happy when the rain falls and be happy when it don't kind of thing
    All Praise Leviathan

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Not going to take the time to re-write this... so a simple copy-pasta... but a friend of mine (who happens to be islamic and has studied arabic in detail) has pretty much flatly said the "72 virgins" thing is bunk...

NOWHERE does it so "go blow yourself up and take some infidels with you and you will get 72 virgins in the afterlife"... in fact, true Islam is a rather peaceful religion that does NOT advocate violence against other cultures any more than true Christianity does... but then again, there are crazies in every bunch...

14. Adstar Valued Senior Member

I don't care less if i get got or not. I do not fear those who can kill me. They should fear the One who shall avenge me. You think the Ancient of Days is the demon molock.. One day the Ancient of Days will demonstrate that is not so.

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

But wasn't Mary 12 years old when she married Joseph?

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Bribble Bribble Bribble!

17. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Wrong. Joseph was not the father of Jesus, calling out the Christian faith. Jesus had a biological father, a man like to the Mother. "Mother and Father meet me down a river road."

18. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

That could be right, but the old texts say she was about 16 when she got pregnant.

19. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

No there was only one person who was rightfully Jesus' father and that is Joseph.
    Trouble was as the story goes she got pregnant without having sexual relationship with a man. So he had the priests examine Mary for truth of fidelity. She drunk the curse and survived. She was not lying.

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I didn't say he was. My point was the opposite, that marriage does not necessarily mean sex.

It is not uncommon, I believe, in some societies for very young children to marry.
    There is no sex involved, just a commitment.

21. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Thou shall not judge. III

22. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I have a theory. Joseph grand father of the true father, which adds up age wise. Why? To hide the identity of the Father, and Son. Who is the Father?

23. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Folk lure told by the same community that says homosexuals are not permitted into Heaven.