Jokes and Funny Stories

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Microzoft, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

DOM's Joke.

There was this really old guy at an old-timer's dance, and the problem was that he hadn't had any sex for a long time. He'd been dancing with all the grandmas all night, but still hadn't scored.

Frustrated, he approached an old grandma and said, "I'm having no luck scoring a woman. How about coming back to my place for a roll in the hay? I'll give you 20 bucks!"

She says, "I'm willing, let's go".

They get back to his place and after a bit of foreplay; they head for the bedroom. He loves the sex and can't get over how tight she is for such an old woman. He thinks that she's got to be a virgin.

After the wonderful performance, he rolls off of her and puffs, "Wow! Lady, if I had of known you were a virgin, I would have given you 50 bucks".

Surprised, she says, "If I had of known you were actually going to get a hard-on, I would have taken my pantyhose off!"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

A little Johnny one.

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?"

"None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away."

"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."

Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Psycho-Cannon Home grown and Psycho Registered Senior Member

Re: Blond too Blond!

Surely you had to mention the first blond was rowing a boat in a corn field and replied to the second blonde that she was rowing in a "Sea of Corn"

But your jokes rock ^_^

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

A blonde joke from that file I posted:

2 blondes are walking out in a forest and one looks down and says "Look deer tracks." the other looks and disagrees "No, those are wolf tracks." the first blond counters "There deer tracks I’m sure of it" the other counters back “There wolf tracks!” and so forth they argue for about 1hr and half before they are both hit by a train

8. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Blondes? ..Ok, here we go!

Q: Why should blondes not be given coffee breaks?
    A: It takes too long to retrain them.

Q1 How can you tell if a blonde's been using the computer?
    A: There's white-out on the screen.

Q2: How can you tell if another blonde's been using the computer?
    A: There's writing on the white-out.

Q: What's the difference between a blonde and a computer?
    A: You only have to punch information into a computer once.

Q: Do you know why the blonde got fired from the M&M factory?
    A: For throwing out the W's.

Q: What do you call a blonde in a tree with a brief case?
    A: Branch Manager.

Q: What is the best blonde secretary in the world to have?
    A: One that never misses a period.

Q: Why are only 2% of blondes touch-typists?
    A: The rest are hunt'n peckers.

Q: How can you tell which blonde is the waitress?
    A: She is the one with the tampon behind her ear, wondering what she did with her pencil.

Q: What did the blonde customer say to the buxom waitress (reading her name tag) ?
    A: "'Debbie'...that's cute. What did you name the other one ?"

9. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

What condition?

There's a student in medical school who wants to specialize in sexual disorders, so he makes arrangements to visit the sexual disorder clinic. The chief doctor is showing him around, discussing cases and the facility, when the student sees a patient masturbating right there in the hallway.

"What condition does he have?" the student asks.

"He suffers from Seminal Buildup Disorder," the doctor replies. "If he doesn't obtain sexual release forty to fifty times a day, he'll pass into a coma."

The student takes some notes on that, and they continue down the hall. As they turn the corner, he sees another patient with his pants around his ankles, receiving oral sex from a beautiful nurse.

"What about him?" the student asks. "What's his story?"

"Oh, it's the same condition," the doctor replies. "He just has a better health plan."

10. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

??

A guy walks into a bar and orders 3 shots of Jack Daniels and slams them all down in a flash. He looks at the bartender and orders 3 more and does the same thing. By now the bartender is wondering what is wrong with this guy so he asks him what his problem is. The guy looks up and says " I don't have a problem, I'm celebrating my first blow job!"

The bartender looks with a smile and says," well that's just dandy, let me get the next one!"

"No thanks", says the guy, "if 6 shots won't wash the taste out, the 7th won't help either!!!"

Last edited: Sep 20, 2003
  11. . . . if he's trying to wash out the taste, he's not really 'celebrating' at all, now is he?

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Microzoft,

What not to get the guy was on the "receiving" end rather then the "giving" end

Also all of those blond jokes are in the file I posted.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2003
  13. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

A man and his wife in court getting a divorce. The problem was who should get custody of the child.
    The wife jumped up and said: 'Your Honor. I brought the child into the world with pain an labor. She should be in my custody.
    The judge turns to the husband and says ' What do you have to say in your defense?
    The man sat for a while contemplating then slowly rose. 'Your Honor. If I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out.. whose Pepsi is it .. the machine's or mine?

14. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Hu's On First

(We take you now to the Oval Office.)

George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?

Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.

George: Great. Lay it on me.

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

George: That's what I want to know.

Condi: That's what I'm telling you.

George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?

Condi: Yes.

George: I mean the fellow's name.

Condi: Hu.

George: The guy in China.

George: The new leader of China.

George: The Chinaman!

Condi: Hu is leading China.

George: Now whaddya' asking me for?

Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.

George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?

Condi: That's the man's name.

George: That's who's name?

Condi: Yes.

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader
    of China?

Condi: Yes, sir.

George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.

Condi: That's correct.

George: Then who is in China?

George: Yassir is in China?

Condi: No, sir.

George: Then who is?

George: Yassir?

Condi: No, sir.

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of
    China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.

Condi: Kofi?

George: No, thanks.

Condi: You want Kofi?

George: No.

Condi: You don't want Kofi.

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk.
    And then get me the U.N.

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

Condi: Kofi?

George: Milk! Will you please make the call?

Condi: And call who?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

George: Will you stay out of China?!

George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the
    U.N.

Condi: Kofi.

George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.

(Condi picks up the phone.)

Condi: Rice, here.

George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we
    should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get Chinese food in the Middle East?

Source: James Sherman

15. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Yeah... Bush

Fuzzy about Numbers: When a reporter asked Bush what he thought about his first hundred days in office he replied "Has it been a year already?

Coincidence or Medical Miracle?: The discovery that Bush's resting heart rate is 43 has led some observers to speculate that this is the first time we've had a president with a heart rate that matches his IQ.

From the mouth of babes: (Thanks to Brett from Tennessee) Asked by his teacher to compare three presidents Johnny thought for a moment and said: "Well, George Washington couldn't tell a lie. Richard Nixon couldn't tell the truth. And George W. Bush can't tell the difference.":bugeye:

16. matnay Registered Senior Member

The homeless guy and the rich man

There was an old homeless guy eating grass along a strech of dirty highway. From behind the bum pulled up a strech limo, and a man in a fine suit got out.

"I can't believe you're eating that dirty grass off the street. Come with me, there's plenty to eat at my place," he said.

The bum responded with glee. "Gee, thanks mister! Would it be allright if I brought my wife along too?".

"Sure, I suppose," he said.

The bum decided to stretch his luck. "...and my five sons, my 2 daughters, and..."

The rich man got fed up and cut him off, "Whoah! Just how big do you think my lawn is?!!".

17. plasticwingsmelting Banned Banned

that ones funny

18. ---------
    have you ever had a dream that you were drinking the world's biggest margarita only to find yourself to wake up with your head in the tiolet.......... good thing i didn't eat the worm!

19. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

The blondie!

A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only).

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)."

She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.

He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.

The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."

The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"

The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."

20. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

At the bar!

A rather attractive woman goes up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the barman who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face close to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress his beard which is full and bushy.

"Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands.

"Actually, no" he replies.

"Can you get him for me - I need to speak to him?" she asks, running her hands up beyond his beard and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't" breathes the barman - clearly aroused. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes there is. I need you to give him a message" she continues huskily, popping a couple of fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently. "Tell him that there is no toilet paper in the ladies room."

21. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Microzoft

One dark night in hell, the Devil, bent upon his ultimate revenge, determined to become a computer programmer. Secretly he pored over main pages, Microsoft press releases, and hex dumps of the renowned SATAN program, until, satisfied that he was master of the unclean craft, he began to work his mischief. Lounging near the back gate to heaven, he remarked to Jesus that there were some things the Devil could do better than God. Perl programming, for instance. The Savior, knowing something was afoot, but unwilling to let the slight go unchallenged, suggested a programming contest to last from sunrise to sunset, to see who could solve the halting problem in the fewest lines of Perl code, with God Almighty as the judge. Sparks flew from the keyboard, and a sublime glow emanated from the monitor of the Prince of Darkness and the Prince of Peace, respectively, until five minutes before sunset, when a bolt of lightning flashed and the computers went dead. A few minutes later God arrived and asked for the results. The Devil fumed and complained bitterly, but he had lost the whole day's work. Jesus fared considerably better and won the contest because, as everyone knows, Jesus saves.

22. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Carnival fair Joke!

Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the State Fair every year. Every year Stumpy would say, "Martha, I'd like to ride in that airplane." And every year Martha would say, "I know, Stumpy, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

This one year Stumpy and Martha went to the fair and Stumpy said, "Martha, I'm 71 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance."

Martha replied, "Stumpy, that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you, but if you say one word it's ten dollars."

Stumpy and Martha agreed and up they go. The pilot does all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word is heard. He does all his tricks over again, but still not a word.

They land and the pilot turns to Stumpy, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn't."

Stumpy replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars."

23. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Infidelity

This gut goes into the bar and sees his friend there( whom never drinks). He says to the guy" what's the matter" the guy says "well I just caught my wife in bed with my best friend"

The friend says "that's awful. let me buy you a drink and you can tell me all about it. where's your wife?" "I threw her out!" " well what did you do to your best friend?"

I grabbed him by the throat and shook him real hard and said "BAD DOG! YOU ARE A BAD DOG! "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.