Karma yog

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by bellbottom31, May 31, 2013.

1. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

I have a theory in my mind, as depicted in hollywood movie 'sparta 300' why is it shown that when spartans go with war against persians, the persians come from the side of a mountain pathway. Till then the spartans are not able to see them. In the hindu vedic scriptures in depictions there is mention of patal, the sky path. So do the persians then traverse through time reach towards the sky and then again return towards the earth. Such that as god created earth and human beings. Then humans made pathways patal in the sky. When they saw time being of their future not in their favour they ran towards the skywards from their they saw earth as 90,000 ft altitude like world map with ants moving! Then when the time regained normal they came back to earth! Thus gaining in karmic lives of birth and death cycle!
    But in the maps nor seen from even the satellites there is no such place nor the road which connects to the above!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patala

Then is our world also netherworld?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kwhilborn Banned Banned

This is in Sciv-Fi/Fantasy section. Is this part of a story idea because this religious parable has no grounding in reality and perhaps is based on metaphorical outlooks. I do not see where your concept of time travel enters either.

To me a Sky path might mean that flight was possible or imagined either with airplanes or with mind powers. We make pathways in the sky today without time travel?

It does appear there was a narrow pass according to that statement.

Unclear on some portions of your post though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

But i think in world war 2 the soldiers of various countries seems to had succeeded in doing mass killings of people who were already living on earth, and many other populations were hiding in the patala netherworld in the skies! Then after the war was over then netherworld people came down to earth!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. rcscwc Registered Senior Member

@Bellbottom did not read the Wiki carefully. Patala in NOT in the sky. Priod.

How is Patala connect with Karma Yoga?

I have a theory. Those who know least about Hinduism try to be most authoritative, but are into the urban legends.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

bellbottom, just curious - did you intend to stick this in sci-fi and fantasy?