Kundalini Awakening

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by Xerxes, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Humans have done dumber things out of curiousity!

You know I'm sure I've had 'k experiences' before. Search for a thread called The Electric Sneeze.

Anyways, if the goal was to discourage me, you people have succeeded-- I've decided to continue practicing yoga before heading into the K-direction. And I can tell by reduced sleep that my energy is already on the rise.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Yeah, none of us wants to be heard saying "Baphomet" to the inquisitor through broken teeth and torn lips when what we mean to say to him is "Your mother sells herself to the Mongols for half a copper a go."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Xerxes, I can see yet another demonstration of how fear of K works.
    The thing is life is one continuous K event and it really all needs to be kept in perspective. If you fear awakening the K then you run the risk of provoking the K. No matter which way you approach the issue you are caught between a rock and a hard place.

Possibly the best way to approach this little genie is acknowledge your awareness of it and with out deliberately trying to "enhance" or "amplify" the K strive to work with what you already have so that your use of energy is more efficient.

So in summary:
    Safe Working with K is not about amplification but more about efficiently working with what you already have.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

This is what I mean about "warning" people. There is reason for caution, yes, but warning people that there is a demon makes them visualize the demon. The Kundalini is psychoactive, so it forms what you see. This is the reason for visualizing peaceful plains with herbivores grazing, a golden light, anything that is peaceful and fairly neutral while still allowing the natural flow. Every event is, every energy is, so we need to handle it from the start.

One more on my list of reasons why it is possible to be too cautious.

8. VitalOne Banned Banned

9. kmguru Staff Member

First talk to a neurologist and have some understanding of the neural pathways of the body and the signals travel through those paths. If you monkey with it, you could be paralyzed and your neurologist will be scratching his head and write a paper on you as to how you tried to take control of your background signal processing and got screwed up.

It is the same process where yogis control their heart beat...imagine you took control of your heart beat and then stopped it! Oops