Limit to breaking strings?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by John J. Bannan, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

I love how he passes the buck...

''So I ask you first, many times over many months, having previously accepted a challenge like this from you and beaten you to a pulp and you get to go first?!''

Do you not feel up to the challenge then? Idiot.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Keep reading the post jackass.

And it's funny how you accuse me of passing the buck when you're passing it, not me. Whose been challenging you to put your physics where your mouth is for months? Me. Whose refused? You. Who stood up to your challenge last year and beat the crap out of you? Me. Who got caught plagiarising in that challenge? You.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

You fucking read your own, ''jackass.''

You are a bore, and an annoyance. The sooner you get to grips with your own idiosycnracies, is the day you understand your own fucking mess.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

I will always stick up for myself. The day i made a mistake about which notes i was using, was the day he flouted the word ''plagiarising'' about it. He's a fucking moron.

8. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

I would be happy to provide a vector calculus question, if that would help? Then you can both have a try at it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Reiku Banned Banned

You are more mathematically challenged, even for him.

10. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

I'm a bit lost!?! But if your post was meant to mean that vector calculus is too mathsy, then I can ask one on QM instead? Would that be of assistance to you both?

11. Reiku Banned Banned

I won't participate.

Did you ever wonder where he grew his balls from? He is not willing to answer a question on relativity from me, and yet he does not mind dishing the questions out!

He's fundamentally wrong.

12. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

Well I can ask a relativity question if you'd prefer? That way you get to see his attempt, and it's also fair because neither of you specified the question.

I think that's fair - what about you?

13. Reiku Banned Banned

14. Reiku Banned Banned

No in fact. I am not gonna be dragged into this pissing contest, as billy put it

15. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

But wouldn't this just settle the squabbling! You clearly know some science, so I don't suppose it will be a problem for either of you. But at least it would get you off each others backs!

16. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

The post you quoted of me, which I then told you to read all of, actually had me saying "But just to show you I'm not worried, fire away. ".

Do try to keep up.
    So you want me to piss but you're not willing to piss yourself? And you call me a hypocrite! You complain I lie about you and that you know easy stuff like 1st year vector calculus but you're not willing to spend 5 minutes answering a question on it, yet you spend months saying I'm wrong?! Why don't you prove I'm wrong.
    Even down to the line breaks?!

17. Reiku Banned Banned

You are a wanker. Period.

18. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

So should I give a question or not?!? I'm confused!

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Just do it.. see what happens

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Wait, so I'm a ****er because you didn't read my post, despite quoting part of it, and then making a load of insults about how I won't 'step up', despite me saying I would and you're the one who won't step up?

As usual, you show yourself for the hypocrite you are, as well as a liar and a coward. If I cheese you off so much, prove me wrong, spend what should be only a few minutes answering the question Guest has kindly offered to provide.

You have been given every opportunity to prove me wrong and you've never taken them. Why is that?

21. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

You passed of something as your own work which was wholesale copied from another source. That is, by definition, plagiarism.

You were caught redhanded.

22. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Because assuming they are funda-****ing-mental allows you to describe and explain stuff. Making further assumptions to underlie this does not provide any further insight into the workings of nature, and merely creates even more questions. You need to pick up a book on the philosophy of theoretical physics. Study something, stop asking stupid questions all the time.

23. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Actually, Reiku did accept one challenge, the one where you posed a question on the Twins Paradox. And his answer didn't even qualify as a string of coherent English sentences, let alone in any way, shape or form answer what is a very basic question in modern physics. To paraphrase a quote from "Billy Madison", we are all dumber for having read that explanation. It was so bad and nonsensical, I had to post a correct answer to your question which Reiku then claimed was the best explanation he'd ever seen for resolving the paradox. So Reiku has accepted at least one challenge, and he already flopped. Old news.