~Looking~

moementum7

~^~You First~^~
Registered Senior Member
Looking through "experience".
Your own experience......now.
How aware of it ARE you?
Does not the nature of duality neccessitate suffering?

Mind viruses...how many you got?

Introspective poetry...how gay, lol.

I guess you either get it or you don't...up to you I suppose.
There is not so much a point as there is the creation of one.:)

Looking through "experience".
Your own experience......now.
How aware of it ARE you?
Does not the nature of duality neccessitate suffering?

Mind viruses...how many you got?

Introspective poetry...how gay, lol.

Bottom line: Reality = Perception/Perception = Reality

On a more serious, but not too serious note...when you say ""use it" daily...are you capable of increasing this "it" that you use?
If so...how?

By meditating and forgetting what's going on around me but only dwell within my own conscious. ;)

By meditating and forgetting what's going on around me but only dwell within my own conscious. ;)

Everything that is around us, is inside us.

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat, there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits. — Opening narration – The Control Voice – 1960s

I guess you either get it or you don't...up to you I suppose.
There is not so much a point as there is the creation of one.:)

then you can explain then

as you know sometimes in order to respond correctly to a response means that you try to understand the response

if you don't then you ask " what do you mean by this or that statement "

I learned that from Socrates

Last edited:
then you can explain then

as you know sometimes in order to respond correctly to a response means that you try to understand the response

if you don't then you ask " what do you mean by this or that statement "

I learned that from Socrates

Socrates was a smart guy.

Back