manipulating electrons and quarks to negate gravity

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Kevin paul wood, Jan 14, 2018.

1. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

So the first sentence of your opening post was incorrect? OK.

What resonance are you referring to exactly?

What are "multi spatial properties"?

The oscillations of what field exactly?

How can mass be excited to a frequency?

Again, what does "winking out" mean?

Aha, so it is producing a force to counter gravity, not to remove the force of gravity. Got it.

How does this force know which direction gravity is operating in? All forces relevant at the atomic scale I know of do not couple with gravity in this way.

What does it mean to "hoodwink gravity"?

What does it mean to "slip a mass a millisecond out of time"?

All of this is starting to sound more and more like word-salad. Perhaps this thread should be moved into the fringe-subsection of this forum. (And it seems exchemist agrees.)

(That is not my nickname; please type it correctly.)

Since "electron quasiparticle entrophic entangelment einstines spooky theory at work" is gibberish and thus doesn't exist, no, I don't think that has anything to do with it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kevin paul wood Registered Member

the electrons are constantly vibrating to some degree and if you want to get technical evrything has a resonate frequency and its pseudo quasiparticle entangelment via entropic electron and bozeon

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kevin paul wood Registered Member

it means the electron goes back to its normal state of evrywhere and nowhere now and anytime inside the atom thats its spacial anomoly r you fucking with me or testing me because i will eat shit to learn but not if your making light you have to know this is big

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kevin paul wood Registered Member

i dont care when i get the nobel i wont even thik of you two i can explain this to anyone with a 100 iq you arent going to teach me shit are ya

8. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

If you are talking about the thermal vibrations, then yes (when not at absolute zero temperature), that's correct.

Everything solid, sure.

That is gibberish; you appear to just be stringing words together, resulting in a meaningless word-salad.

The normal state of an electron doesn't say that the electron is everywhere, nor that is it nowhere (and how can it be both at the same time anyway?), nor that it is anytime.

If that's the normal state, it's not an anomaly. Also, if it's "now and anytime", wouldn't it be a temporal anomaly too?

No, I'm not f*cking with you; either there is a language barrier, or you appear to be using words and terminology differently than mainstream science. I'm just trying to understand what you mean; no need to get insulting.

Again, please watch your language.

I am not; I'm just trying to understand what you are saying.

You should; if other people cannot understand what you are saying, you are not going to convince other people of the correctness of your claims.

If you are merely following the work of Edward Leedskalnin, I think the Nobel Prize would be awarded to him. However, the Nobel Prize isn't awarded posthumously, so that's not going to happen either, I'm afraid.

Good, letting things go is an important skill to have.

I suppose that could be contrived to be an insult of my intelligence... Good thing you don't know my actual IQ, so your statement clearly doesn't refer to me.

(Again, please watch your language.) I'm not trying to teach you anything; I'm trying to get you to teach me.

9. origin Trump is the best argument against a democracy. Valued Senior Member

OK.

10. hardalee Registered Senior Member

I have been to coral castle along us1 south of Miami many years ago.

It is interesting but not a feat requiring new science.

It was built with pulleys, levers, inclined planes, etc. that were available to builders and engineers at the time.

No mystery to a structural engineer but worth the price of admission.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!