Masculinity and Femininity

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by visceral_instinct, Apr 28, 2008.

1. kazbadan Registered Senior Member

a little like that but in a more complex way.

hey, you could read articles in the masf forum (www.fastseduction.com i think).

they are guys that teach/learn how to seduce woman. As you read more about that u will learn also more about masc. vs fem.

Look, just one thing: when you start digg into the world of seduction u will get the idea that ALL the woman are just easy crap that anyone can f***. Please, my experience says that things are not exactly like that. Altought my past with women is not good, because most of them were b***, the true is that there are nice women out there

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. David Goldstein Registered Member

Males and females are overall the same: cultural lifestyles are the result of environment.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I remember this guy who I liked at the time was boasting to me about how much he could lift. I almost told him that was only slightly heavier than I could lift...

...but I didn't say anything, for some reason I felt that I'd be doing him some sort of wrong.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Do women have a higher pain threshold?

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I seriously doubt it..
    I think the average pain threshold must be about the same for both sexes.

But we'll never know for sure, I suppose..

9. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I don't know much about it, but I think if you compared a woman who had given birth to a man, or a woman who had not given birth, she would have far higher pain tolerance.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Couldn't you measure it? I'm sure you could devise a pain threshold test.

Take a group of men, a group of women, inflict pain on them, see which group on average complains first.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

That only measures who complains the most, not the pain they experience.

12. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

lol... you don't see anything wrong with that test?

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You'd have to directly measure nerve-pulse frequency both at the site of pain induction and close to or inside the place in the brain where these pulses are interpreted.

Or something.. lol

14. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Well I read about a study where they tortured rats then injected rats with estrogen and subjected them to the same pain. They discovered that after the first bout of torture when they'd injected them with girl germs, they were less tolerant of pain. Yay for science! they discovered rats like pain least of all when they know what's coming. Still, they used the finding to back up that women are less tolerant.

15. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Christ... how much Can you lift? Either you're abnormally powerful, or he's a runt of a man.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Runt.. I love that word LOL

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I really feel for the halflings. I once had a teacher who was absolutely minuscule, like 5' 1" maybe. He was bald and what hair he had was greasy. He wasn't a pretty man, let's say. He was really hyper, talkative and would brag about how he could squat more than his own weight (about 50 kg). He was strategically nice to people who he thought mattered, like me, but treated other students like shit, always demeaning them. Man, the guy was an idiot too. Certainly it was little man syndrome. There were many times I had dreamt of picking him up over my head and chucking him out the window. Yep, sucks to be little.

18. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I'm not all that powerful...here's the data anyway

Him: 75kg (that was with his legs though)
    Me: 70kg, ditto

That's actually not particularly impressive.

That would only tell you how much pain they were feeling, not how much they could tolerate.

One person might feel a certain amount of pain and shrug it off, another person might feel the same amount and thrash around in agony.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Isn't that pretty much the same thing ?
    If someone is very tolerant of pain, the pain is either suppressed in the brain or the pain sensors in the skin are not firing as much.
    The ratio of induced pain stimuli / experienced stimuli would give toleration imo.

Edit: If above is not true.. 'measuring pain tolerance' is just another way to say 'measuring how much of a pussy you are', which is horribly and completely subjective.

Pardon the pun.. lol

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  20. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

have you ever seen a woman give birth without anesthesy
    they don't do very gracefully...

21. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Oohhhhh, I thought when you were talking about lifting you were talking about bench pressing. Hah, if you could bench 70 kg while weighing ~55 kg, that would be pretty damn good, especially for a girl. But you're talking about leg presses, so like you say, it's not very impressive. Actually the dude should be downright ashamed.

22. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

most girls at the gym where I work can lift/push more weight with their legs than the men do

men seem to focus mostly on upper body when exercising, and ofter end up with stupid looking stick legs

women focus more on lower body so they have tight ass and thighs and no big manly arms

23. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

That's strange. Well, it's not like that where I am anyway. I remember being at my gym at my school watching these girls from the basketball team doing squats. I remember being somewhat impressed because she was squatting 225 lbs (two 45 lb plates on both sides with a 45 lb bar). However, she could only do a few of them and did them really crappy and ended up almost hurt herself. It was a good thing she had someone spotting her. She used waayyy too much weight. I was embarrassed for them. But yeah, almost all of the guys at my gym are way stronger than girls both in upper and lower body.

Again, it seems like the guys at your gym or wherever you go don't know what they're doing. In order to have great overall strength, it's important to have powerful legs, ass, everything. Before I really learned much about lifting I used to just do the vanity exercises. And I was pretty strong. But then as I learned more about lifting. I started doing squats and deadlifts and man, did that make a Huge difference. I eventually got up to 315 lbs for squats (I could do more, but I didn't want to risk injury) and 225 on deadlifts. But yeah, it improved my power and strength immensely. I think it increased my testosterone a lot too, because it enabled me to build muscle in other areas too like arms. Before, I did squats and deadlifts, I could do concentration curls with 50 lb dumbells barely 5 or 6 times. After I got good with squats and deadlifts I could do 60 lb dumbells like 8 times.

Most guys who know a little about lifting know this. And the same should go for woman too. It's best to just work out everything. Women aren't really going to get superbuff arms and shit unless they're redheads or if they supplement with creatine and whey and work out hard, doing reps to failure. In other words, getting buff is a deliberate thing. Doesn't happen by accident.