My new religion.

Discussion in 'Religion' started by jayleew, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Write4U Valued Senior Member

You are right, we come from entirely different perspectives in viewing how the Universe functions.
    So let's end it right here. Seems a prudent course of action at this stage.

Be well Kittamaru and I sincerely hope you find comfort in your viewpoint. I know I find comfort in mine.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Then you are claiming that you are, in fact, talking completely off topic from the OP I take it? Or are you simply choosing to ignore that word because you dislike it?

Simple:

This seems to indicate some sort of "problem" or "mistake" with humanity that you are looking to blame on something or someone... the fact that you refuse to take a stance on it and just say what you mean is, admittedly, rather irritating.

Whatever you wish Write4U - I do not take comfort in a viewpoint, but in knowledge. Views can change - the truth is simply what it is, and opinions are just that.

May you find long life and prosperity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Isn't malaria what I put in Post #16?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Write4U Valued Senior Member

From thread ; Morality and Burden on Society. Post #97
    First let me apologize. It was supposed to be a PM and I didn't know it would show in the public forum side-bar. Moreover I should have identified the thread.

And indeed you identified it correctly in your earlier post #16 in this thread.

(You must have been distracted or something. As I said, no big deal.)
    At least it shows I read your posts carefully.......

p.s.
    Was not directed at you...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  8. birch Valued Senior Member

that doesn't necessarily mean a god is a myth, it could just mean that god is an a-hole. you mean a just god. well, evidently no sane entity would create this but who said sanity and reason and ethics is a requirement? that is an assumption. just as naive children often do, people tend to project way too many lofty and perfect ideals onto a creator that may or may not be true. there are different ways to address the stew of contradictions, one way is to separate the ingredients. there are inferior and superior aspects, but just as there is inferior and superior, there probably is a superior as in not just in power or status but actual legitimate content somewhere and somehow.

but these are just abstractions and hyperbole.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  9. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Understand that

I couldn't find the way to reply within your profile so I just picked the small post as a connection

And it was a good catch

No-one else spotted it

10. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I did.....