mysterious green light

joshua reyes

Registered Member
Hello . I was hopeing u guys can shed some light on to what i witnessed in the woods tonight. I was out with my friends hunting on a truck on a dirt road at 11:00pm me friend pointed out to me a green light a full 90 degrees to the left down a fence line. About 70 yrds away and 4ft high off the ground. It turned off then on again for a brief moment. It was drizzling so my spotlight couldn't see that far. After all my years hunting ive never seen anything like that. If u guys think u knw what it is plz reply.

Hello . I was hopeing u guys can shed some light on to what i witnessed in the woods tonight. I was out with my friends hunting on a truck on a dirt road at 11:00pm me friend pointed out to me a green light a full 90 degrees to the left down a fence line. About 70 yrds away and 4ft high off the ground. It turned off then on again for a brief moment. It was drizzling so my spotlight couldn't see that far. After all my years hunting ive never seen anything like that. If u guys think u knw what it is plz reply.
So you were out poaching animals?

Do you want me to list all possible sources of light? Could have been anything from a person to certain fungi that glow in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't worry about it. Could be a different country, or they were hunting in the day, and used the light to make their way home later.

or maybe report yourself for being harsh on everybody...
Being harsh to people hunting at night from a pickup truck? I am not sure you can be too harsh on such an insane, illegal and dangerous activity!

No sir we were rabbit hunting
If you were hunting from a truck at 11:00 at night with a spotlight then you were poaching. If you were just heading home from a hunt then my mistake you were just not clear. Also if you are not in US I don't know your laws and it is again my mistake.

It was my property road sir .
If you were in the US and you were hunting from a truck at 11:00 at night with a spotlight on your own property you were still poaching. If it is a different scenario then it very well may not be poaching. I am only going with what you stated in the OP.

Back