NASA Discovers Ancient Life

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by fluid1959, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Yes guys and girls, this is what goes on in the pseudoscience forum, along with others of great threads like "I am Jesus Christ" and "Mars: Destroyed by planetary war".

It would be good if anyone could produce any form of evidence that actually makes the original posters realise that they might be wrong, unfortunately it's not like they ever listen to constructive criticism.

If you want a laugh, you might want to have a look, if you think you can professionally help someone (I mean know what a rock looks like) drop in there and show them is a rock.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Wow...more blurry rocks. No wonder they pulled the plug on the mission! NASA employees are commie nazis everyone! Run for the hills!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

You have yet to explain why these are anything more then rocks. I do not understand why you don't do this. You obviously want to show people this stuff, but I have to be honest.... all we see are rocks. Your continued insults are very rude, considering you have yet to explain anything to anybody.

It would also be nice if you did not lie:
    Also I have not painted or edited any nasa tifs ...
    Only crop color and contrast on whole picture displayed no touch ups no hilights

There was one you drew a chalk outline on. Most of the ones above have highlighted rectangles.

Now, please explain exactly what it is you think you see, and why these are not simply rocks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

So are you Marsha Mc Glashan?

8. RonVolk Registered Senior Member

I see a Rorschach test in the rocks, and somebodies future. Maybe the Aliens put them there?

9. Ertai Registered Senior Member

What a Big LOL I had with this post..

You guys keep posting here asking for him to reply? OMG LOL

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

MAybe you all perhabs didnt figure out that these are all random pictures, and he just make a lot of random pointers in the picture..

LMAO its just a big joke, joking with the real nuts that put stuff like these ones, claiming whatsoever about what NASA does with public images..

Its just a big joke of course, random pictures thrown at you and you dont even noticed is just to make fun of those conspiracies..

10. Silverback Registered Senior Member

This past week as I have been driving to work, I pass a highway construction site. A traffic jam made me pause for a moment and my eyes wandered to the work site.

I saw areas of lighter and darkers colors in the soil and rocks.
    I saw areas that appeared to be mounds of dirt.
    I say several objects, possibly rocks, half covered in dust.

The Horrid Truth hit me! I was seeing EDITS right before my eyes! Somehow, NASA and the sinister goverment was editing my own vision! And the teams of workmen (clearly now I see they are goverment lackys) were scurrying around with bulldozers and shovels concealing this evidence as quickly as they could!

The Horror! The Horror!

11. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

I wonder what BradGuth has to say about this, he thinks that there is no life on mars but he has similar nasa pictures blowups showing that life in fact really is on venus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.