Naughty but nice!

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by c20H25N3o, Oct 23, 2004.

1. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Whats the naughtiest thing that you love to do that makes you feel a little bad for doing it?

I'll start ...

I have a friend who always seems to be lost in his mind. He is neither here nor there if you know what I mean. I dont know why but I love to torment him. I poke fun at his state and am always trying to get him to defend his position of what appears to me to be one of utter uselessness.
    He wrestles with me though and eventually snaps out of it but I feel well guilty at the time because of the way he squirms and squirms. There is no way the guilt could prevent me from doing this to him though. It is just too pleasureable.

peace

c20

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Eating very sweet desserts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. robtex Registered Senior Member

I used to work for the state and would go into a small sub-mail room and rearrange the buckets and than tell the others they were delusional when they commented the buckets were out of place. My friend who worked there and had a masters in psychology figured it out immediatly but kept me secret which went on for about 4-5 months before I confessed at an inner office party and was pelted with co-worker insults.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Kicking puppies...I can't help it..I see a newborn pup and I gotta kick it.

8. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Aww how sweet! Its good that you are joking!

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Cheating on my long-term boyfriend with his sister.

10. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Upsetting religious people.

11. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Are you good at that then

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

?

12. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Why was it too pleasureable to resist? Did you feel at all guilty at the time and why specifially? Did you think you would be discovered? Or did you know you would tell him yourself ( your long-term boyfriend)?

Thanks

c20

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

I felt a little guilty, but the sex was way too good to resist.
    He hasn't found out yet. I don't think she'll say anything - she's been raised in a very uptight atmosphere and isn't anywhere near 'out'.

14. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

It will place a terrible burden on her though surely? I mean it is her brother after all! Might she not write it off as 'silly curiousity' in order to exorcise her guilt?
    Is it likely that if she did 'out' her deed that your boyfriend might just think of it as 'sexy as hell' and then there would be no more said about it? Or would he be angry and if so how would you try and make peace all round again?

Thanks

c20

15. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Mmm... nothing consistant, but i get into random moods, where i do random stuff... like streaking in a spa.... or driving an hour to get soft serves so we can ice cream someone's car....... or egging peoples balconies.......

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Is that technically cheating? I think I'd find it hot. The only bad part would the sister thing which kinda means that I wouldn't be able to ask for pictures or to jump in on the action... unless I'm a really a dirty dog.

17. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Inv, that's discusting! Although you are male, so......

I find some people seeing it as cheating, because it is still an intimate thing.

18. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

Squishing my hand around in a bag of flour tops the list of fun naughty things for me.

I never do it when people are around, I usually wait when I know everyone is asleep.

Then I go nuts, rolling my eyes back and shivering with excitement as I wiggle my

fingers and makes fists in the flour. I'm not really sure why I think it is wrong, but I

feel so scared when I think I'll get caught. I was only caught once, when I was very

little. My mother was taking an afternoon nap, so I snuck into the kitchen for my little

powdery ritual. Everything was going great, so I thought. I heard her footsteps, and in

a panic, I slammed the bag of flour back into the cupboard. Big mistake, how stupid of

me. A giant mushroom cloud of white powder filled the kitchen, and everything in the

cupboard was caked with flour. ::slams head repeatedly against desk:: Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

19. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

OH! I almost forgot... I used to cut off the tails of fish with scissors, and stick them back into the fishtank. That's about it, sorry.

20. Roman Banned Banned

Oh Em Gee Xev! That is so hawtt! Gawwwd....

sex. I always feel guilty afterwards. always.

21. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Haha thanks for that. Put a smile on my face for the rest of the day no doubt as the mental image of it comes to mind.

Good one

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

c20

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

hmmm... me and my friends got a friends msn login and had cyber with some guy at school. we plan on telling the guy that it was her BF when they break up. thatl be great.

23. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Why? Why guilty???