Nominations for Supermod.!!!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by cluelusshusbund, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

This thred is NOT to say negative stuff... its to suggest someone to fill the vacancy of supermod sinse Stryder left... an to give some reasons why you thank they woud be good for the job.!!!

O... an one may nominate therself if they wish.!!!

I nominate Bells.!!!

Now i ant sayin that i dont thank that other people coud do a good job... but i thank she woud be the best.!!!

Shes been doin the mod job for many years an hung in ther thru good times an bad... shes smart... tuff... an willin to fight for whats right an good for Sciforums an seems to work well wit James R... ie... the whole package... the real deal.!!!

An sure... i admit i have a bias sinse we perty much agree on many hot topic issues (Abortion... Feminism... Religious issues... Death penalty... Corporal punishment of kids... ect...)... i just want to be above bord about that... an be clear that i woudnt expect any special treetment from her.!!!

Thank you.!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

At first I thought the title was "nominations for suspend".

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well that woud be an interestin thred

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Well, this is a turn around from when you called me a creep and told me I was a bad moderator in that I could never be as good as Stryder and then complained when I would not be your "frind", despite my telling you to not PM me again, a couple of weeks ago.

Stryder's position is not up for nominations.

If and when there is a vacancy for whatever position, I am sure the Admin will let members and moderators know. In other words, 'don't call us, we'll call you' applies here. Until such a time, there is no real point to these threads.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.