on cognition

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Anew, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

here I present a thread for discussion of the topic of the behavioral matter of people whom speak or present themselves as loaded i.e full of word salad or word salad being their cognitive lack.

I have found that beings whom do not address social and personal matters with practicality often are emotional loads of gossip, hence only mostly apt in cognitive and verbal communication to converse in a drawl of word salad type speaking with coerciveness as a background due to variable contingency's similar to hazeing that used to be done in fraternal and soroital systems that example what any subculture would do of religion or family etc.. that thinks itself a height beyond others.

Here the word humility falls in anyones pocket, as a descriptive to release one from the cognitive fail in the dynamix of favoritism relative to groups (as above mentioned) that choose favorites and gossip and cause trouble and often do have cognitive problems from the behavior that are often displayed as
    -unusually competitive
    -arguementative
    -emotionaly unstable
    -needy of gossip
    &possessive of their positionality's

Please:share on this topic of concern of cognitive wellness

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Interesting...

I take it that this paragraph was meant to illustrate the concept of "word salad", right?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

in a way yes. considering that considering oneself as so called ""belonging"" and prideing oneself concerning ideations of whatever area of groupism does fall into the area of prejudice for some from time to time. >This is often part of a being having an emotional problem. spoken 'word salad' is often different from written word salad. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of groups etc.. as mentioned afore whom wouldn't harm and don't have the above mentioned cognitive behavioral problems.

I guess in this information age the grander majority functions from platform of aspect, and openminded perceptual fairity, rather than stubbornness of possessive positionality.

thanks for the entry on this topic,

I like sciforums very much

real salad is yummy

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.