Pakistans tribal loonies blow up Marriot hotel hundreds dead!!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Sep 20, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why? So you can kill more women?

He said: Will you bargain with me now?
    I said: For what would you bargain
    In this grave?
    He said: Over my share and your share of this common grave
    I said: Of what use is that?
    Time has passed us by,
    Our fate is an exception to the rule
    Here lie a killer and the killed, asleep in one hole
    And it remains for another poet to write the end of the script.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

I think that is where they came from. So what do you want me to tell you? Coud they go there and just blend in and be accepted? Doesnt seem that way to me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't be silly, came from? They have imprisoned and converted millions of Palestinians into refugees and prisoners for their idiotic lunacy. They can go back where they came from.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

But that is where they came from. There is no reason for them not to get along, then no more fighting.

When all these Indians come to U.S they are free to keep their culture. Every aspect of it, this seems to be very important to people. But you know this so why pretend that you dont?

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Like I said, do it slowly enough and they won't even know it's happening.

How's the bluejeans fit by the way?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And where did you come from? Maybe you should go "back" and kill some people to take that land as well. Seeing as like Chesty Chicks you're also American, which means you have no country or citizenship or loyalty.

They are Indian, so as always they fit well. American jeans are like tissue paper. Arvind cotton is the way to go.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

12. Vkothii Banned Banned

What about 1947, though?

There's your big Jewish problem right there, you guys want to reset history, claim that 2000 years never happened.

It's a big job you have, trying to convince the world the Ottoman Empire never existed, the Roman Empire never occupied Palestine and never destroyed your precious temple and turned your forbears into refugees. There are just too many records to deal with, to destroy or alter, so it won't be happening anytime soon, your desired rewrite of history.

Meanwhile, you're a group of fascists who demand the right to expand your living area (the Nazis did that too), by turning the people living in certain areas into refugees. After 2000 years of absence, you want to walk in and convince everyone you've been on holiday for a while?

Why is the Jewish dream still a dream? Why doesn't it look like it's working? When will it start to work? Next year, maybe?

Why are the Arabs so ungrateful about having their homes and livelihoods destroyed, their farmland polluted with sewage and industrial waste from illegal settlements?
    Why are you still building on land that you don't own, in contravention of UN charters? Why do you petition the UN to sanction Arab countries, but ignore sanctions made against you by that same body?

Why do you think you "deserve" to have Palestine all to yourselves? Why are you so shocked at Arabs who defy you and fight you in much the same way Jews fought their British landlords.
    Terrorism is terrorism, so why won't you own up to the terrorists in your own past? You even elected one of them (Ariel Sharon was a terrorist guerrilla who bombed and blew up civilians). Why can't you at least be honest about your own history? How many Jews collaborated with Nazis? How many are still active members of the party?

This could be why the modern state finds so little sympathy in the rest of the world these days.
    You keep claiming to be a special case, but you aren't; you keep saying Israel has "every right' to suppress and oppress Arabs, but it doesn't; and you keep pointing fingers at everyone else, accusing them of all sorts of shit, as if you're some kind of shining example of virtue and humanitarianism, but you aren't.

You're just as fascist, nationalistic, rabid and bellicose as any other group. There's nothing special about you at all.

13. John99 Banned Banned

Vkothii, where did that come from?

14. Vkothii Banned Banned

I'd like to know that too; why do the Euro-Jews think they're in the right?
    Why do Israelis, why does anyone say: "the state of Israel has every right to exist"?
    Why does it? Who said it does?

P.S. as for Pakistan and tribal warlords, the Taliban was the child of the ISI, I believe. They were forced to re-evaluate their relationship when the US threatened to bomb the shit out of Pakistan if they didn't start dealing with the terrorists. The word "terrorist" is a handy label that can be stuck onto anyone, but everyone is as capable of terrorism as anyone else. The US and Israel use terrorist tactics - most militias do this, it's an effective way to get co-operation. Shoot a few people, the rest tend to comply.

Bombing villages from the air, knowing that civilians will die has to qualify as a terrorist act. This is general US military policy however, since non-American lives aren't important, and since there are no consequences for them except for the rest of the world losing a lot of faith in US "democratic strategy".

15. John99 Banned Banned

Well people have countries now. Peru, Bolivia, Jordan, Canada etc. What right do any of them have to exist then?

16. John99 Banned Banned

S.A.M seems to want everything and give nothing in return.

17. Vkothii Banned Banned

You're ducking the issue here, aren't you?
    What do these countries have to do with a fascist regime that is determined to wage war with its neighbours, and oppress it's Arab inhabitants?

Ethnic minorites get oppressed everywhere. Israel is a fairly obvious example of how this sort of thing doesn't work out - oppressing a minority tends to turn its members into terrorists who fight back one way or another.
    Oppressing a majority is a futility all on its own. But that's the clever Jews for ya.

18. John99 Banned Banned

I am part American Indian, part Central American and part European.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

O, come on SAM, you don't think Indians making BLUE JEANS is an aspect of being American/civilized

PLEASE!!!!

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, its just good economics, like making Persian carpets.

Americans have a loooong way to go before they catch up with civilisation. They are still at the id stage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego

21. Kadark Banned Banned

Neither Jews nor Turks are Semites. Your kind, and my kind, should be forbidden from Palestine.

Kadark

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Lets just suppose that some people came and conquered Mecca. Suppose they utterly destroyed the little square building. Suppose the Arabs Muslims were scattered and lost everything. Then suppose that one day some new people came and reconquered the area and built a big fat statue of Xenu on top of the ruins of the old square rock.

THEN, suppose that some Muslims Arabs made a bit of a comeback and retook the area. Now, they have this big f*cking Xenu statue on top of what was their forefather's square rock thingy.

Now, what to do? Suppose there are a lot of Scientologists living in and around the Xenu statue.

So? What's the solution?

Obviously the Scientologists want to maintain their sacred statue of The Alien OverLord Xenu (PBUH) .. but, the Muslims want to remake the place into a Muslim something or other.. . . . .

Again, what would be the solution?
    Michael II

23. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Haaa! Quoting modern economics... ya got to love it when it runs so deep

I think 80 years is probably a bit longer than we need. Say 40...