Paper help.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I suppose I should wish you luck, but even with vixra, I'm sure fairy tales are frowned upon.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

shhhhhhhhh. he didn't get it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I do not do fairy tales, if only you understood what I understand and you would be amazed. The truth is I learnt science, I understood it, and was very disappointed to realise that the world has very little, I expected much more, and the climax was a let down.
    My abstract says it all really, and it is the truth.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think that the primary rule should go before the content guide. IMO the 'primary rule' is even funnier than the 'abstract' so it should be prominently displayed.

Here is a recomendation, use language you are familiar with. When you try to sound educated or smart or whatever you are trying to do, you sound the opposite of that and end up with zero meaning.

8. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

what ever you need to tell yourself.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Nuts!!! nuts!!!, nuts!!!!

Seriously, such delusions as shown in your posts here on this forum, and elsewhere where you have been banned, reflect anything but the truth.
    Fairy tales maybe...Delusions driven by an over inflated ego possibly, inability to ever admit you are wrong obviously, and a medical condition that needs attention, as reflected by your posts most assuredly.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Not per what you have posted here.

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Just because you have not objectiveness or can not understand something that does not make it wrong. My abstract is clear and simple and shows the context that will show how stupid the world actually is, are you saying that 3 lines on a chalk board , dimensions have any use other than that of the person using it?

Science is bad science, and pretty clueless from what I can see .

So what exactly does science claim it has done in all these years?

You play with prisms lmao, and think this means something, you are doing no more than a modulation of the constant.
    I use to think it was me being stupid, but the more I learnt the more I realised it is you all who are the stupid ones and trying to chuck away the real science people .
    You fools follow the bible, the big bang was the beginning, what garbage......

for the obvious to have anything there has to be space, a big bang is impossible without space, space existed before the big bang.
    Quite mad the lot of you.

12. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Forgive me, but I can't help myself...

Where did space come from?

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Space is the absence of matter, space is ..............??????????????????????????????????

I have no idea where space comes from, and I would need to start another thread to put forward a conclusion, my personal opinion by the evidence around us and the mimic of process is that our space , is a space contained within a space, and we are no more than dust in the wind inside a nuclear reactor.

However a great question from yourself and an unanswerable question, but space exists and I think it is infinite in its existence.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Just because you stupidly ignore all accepted mainstream physics and the giants of the present and past, to re-enforce your fanatical obsession with showing you can think for yourself, does not make you correct.
    Hans Christain Anderson, and the Grimm Brothers also thought for themselves. The trick is of course, having some prior learning and expertise in the application involved.

Seriously, if you are not playing games and trolling, and you really believe what you post, then you do need professional medical help.

I think that realising that we are already on the threshold of being a space-faring civilisation, only a 100 years after the Wright Brothers, plus many other incredible awesome advancements, re-enforces my previous request, for your own good.

I won't comment or deride the above nonsensical conclusions of yours.
    I have included them in the hope that you read them again, and realise that until you get the help you desperately require, you'll continue floundering in your cesspool like ideas about real science, civilisations and where we are today.

15. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Again wrong, i ignore nothing , that is why I have my abstract because I learnt what you got, and know how you got there.

The giants , Einstein , Newton , are the ones and the why's I got to my abstract. I have watched so many videos over and over it is unreal, that is why i have the answers.

from the first time dilation video I ever watched i understood what was happening, you are not measuring the passage of time, you are measuring the passage of energy and changes in energy state.

Time and space and the speed of light is the absolute of zero.

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Again wrong, you ignore everything and everything mainstream because of these afflictions of delusions and ego.
    Ignore my advice at your own peril.

I do actually feel for you, seriously.

17. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You are assuming I ignore everything, if you ever notice my subjects always revolve around a particular situation, mainly 3 dimensional space, which is actually 4 dimension if considering transparency.
    I learnt maths and you think i am deluded?
    I learnt this to show that I am genuine, I seriously know what I am talking about in depth more than probably most members.

Try discussing my ideas Paddy that would be a first, try to understand you may just uncover the truth like I have.

Consider all time devices, none of these are time, science considers that an atoms beats somehow effects time, that certainly would suggest that if an atom stopped beating, then time would stop .

Can you not see the irony in this?

I guarantee that time does not care what our interactions are, or what happens with the atoms within time, science does not have a time dilation, it has a change of output in energy, no more , no less.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Can you not see the fact that you are utterly and totally obsessed and delusional to what is reasonably logic and sensible?
    Do you see the irony or more correctly the utter stupidity in the whole world being wrong except you?
    Give my previous advice some consideration....please.

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

deleted because the sorftware won't let me change the format.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

"Transparency" is not a dimension, therefore you're wrong.

Really?
    You haven't managed to show this. Anywhere.

No you don't.

Unlikely, we don't have any 3 year olds on the forum.

No it doesn't.
    So much for your claim to have "learnt".

Nope.

And wrong again...

21. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You insist on trolling don't you? always out to disrupt a thread, I have shown maths on this forum, I have even used a different Pi amount to make a m/s to mph converter to a great accuracy just for fun.
    I am not a fish any more dude, and you will need science to beat a battle of wits now against me, something you do not know.

22. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

''Transparency" is not a dimension, therefore you're wrong.''

And you consider that 3 lines are dimensions of time and space, you have no idea, space is transparent it allows light to pass through. We can see through it.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

My point exactly.
    Whatever "maths" you've displayed isn't valid mathematics.
    There's no such thing as a "different pi amount". Pi is pi.

You have zero science and precious little wit.
    No contest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.