people suck

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Niudo, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

You know what the threads about. Smart-ass..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ooohhhh....

your either totaly full of BS.. or this is a true tale of surendur to the evils of Shawshank-redemption bogey man land. Hadf you come out as gay BEFORE you went to jail, or did this bull-qeer completely break you? I cant really think from a mans point of view, but if you were the pasive/forced partneryou must hav learnt to think like an unexperinced woman.

what you wrote is just too wrong for a straight guy. you got to be winding us up.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WANDERER Banned Banned

jennyRater
    I believe it’s about people sucking.
    Am I wrong?

I don’t know, I was never at that prison.

I believe it was a little of both.
    Beforehand I was a real macho, manly sort of man.
    I spit, scratched my nuts, bragged about the snatch I bagged, avoided all physical contact with other males, unless it was during sporting events when a slap on the tush did spark some early inner butterflies I couldn’t explain.

Then, afterwards, in the showers I would find myself getting hard when the guys undressed and soaped up.
    But I didn’t think anything of it.

Crusher brought out my feminine side.
    I’m not ashamed of being comfortable with my sexuality and hip to the times.
    You don’t know what it’s about until you feel every inch of a man slowly slipping inside you and stretching you to your limit; pain mingling with pleasure, his heavy torso pushing you down, forcing your face into the tiles, the guys jeering and taunting and laughing at your facial expressions of misery and ecstasy.

I’m thankful for those experiences.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

i BET you ARE...

yeah, i know Crusher. have the bruises to prove it!
    he can be a bit heavy handed, sure, but good in bed-in-the-cell as YOU have found out

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Who cares.

How?

What's the point of that article. I read the story of the American criminal that got caned four times. The judge reduced the sentance out of fear for America.
    That article is too long to read. What is the point?
    America esteems human life too high?
    I guess you do not believe that there is nothing more valuable than human life.

Whatever.
    Our rights are not the result of the law.
    The law is the result of our rights. (Or what is commonly agreed on as our rights.)
    The constitution was written to protect the rights of humans.
    No matter what crime you commit, a person should not be tortured, raped, or whatever.
    Needless to say, there are proper procedures to follow in treating criminals according to our rights.

You are claiming that constitutional law upholds more rights for a prisoner than it should.
    You also seem to be under the impression that these laws are being upheld correctly.

8. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

You should be writing gay romance novels for S+M freaks!!

No more here, please!! youre ruining my image of men generaly.

its true then, people REALLY suck. And you mustve 'sucked' far too often. (BTW, did Crusher make you incontinent?)

9. Alter Ego Banned Banned

jennyRater
    Allow me to respond on behalf of Wanderer because our pasts seem inexplicably linked.

Although my current inability to hold in my shit might become a source of hilarity for me it’s another reason to feel embarrassed and inferior.

Crusher taught me many things.
    One of which was: never bend over for the soap when showering with another man.
    Another was: A hole is a hole, what’s the difference if it’s male or female?
    A third is: Do anything to survive. Including cleaning your cellmates underwear with your mouth.
    This makes me the perfect supporter for Bush and explains why me and Bob and Baron Max have so much in common.

Thanks Crusher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.