People we miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss that guy who thinks that joining Mensa is going to lower his IQ (Duke Whittaker).
smiley-laughing013.gif

Eh, he was around just long enough to laugh at. Much longer and the joke would have gotten stale...

(Wow I'm getting mean these days...)

Orleander: Sandy? wasn't she a holy roller?

HolyRoller.jpg

Last edited:
sniffy:

Please give me a good reason to keep you around here, other than as an occasional reminder of spurious's little boys' club.

Don't look now but there's one man too many in this room and I think it's you.

What exactly is your beef bully boy? I haven't been nibbling around these parts for a donkey and a day and yet here you are rattling my cage. It's almost as if you're trying to start a flame war and that's against dem forumz roolz!

If I were out to break the bread with a few folks I'd certainly be willing to share a few stale crumbs with spuriousmonkey and the members of his little boy's club past and present. I'd also warm my seat for the likes of Wandererer. Hell if I was feeling really brave I might even set up a highchair (behind a sheet of bullet proof glass, obviously) for Gendankening, right next to Baron Marx's stool. I'd put out as basket of kitties for SAM and Kira to coo over and open up the can of worms for Xev. I'd even go so far as to leash Mustav to the leg of my chair where I can keep a good eye out for the antics of Mrs Lucysnow lashed to the other.

SO JAMES PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION.
I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
I HAD A GREAT TIME BUT THIS WASN'T IT.
I NEVER FORGET A FACE BUT FOR YOU I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION.
THOSE ARE MY PRINCIPLES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, WELL, I HAVE OTHERS.
YOU WON'T LIKE THOSE EITHER.
YOU DUMB VEGETARIAN!

sniffy:

Don't look now but there's one man too many in this room and I think it's you.

If you prefer the ethos spuriousmonkey's forum to this one, then you're the odd one out here, not me.

What exactly is your beef bully boy?

With whom? You? I've barely ever talked with you, as far as I can recall, so can't see too much reason for beef at this point.

It's almost as if you're trying to start a flame war and that's against dem forumz roolz!

No. I popped in here to inject some common sense into the admiration society that some people have going for spuriousmonkey and his ilk. I mean, you only have to look at those people's posts to sciforums to see them for what they are. Don't take my word for it. Oh, but wait, you don't have to. You're a member of spurious' forum, so you get to see the boysy antics first hand.

If I were out to break the bread with a few folks I'd certainly be willing to share a few stale crumbs with spuriousmonkey and the members of his little boy's club past and present.

Yes, and so you do, don't you? Let's not pretend you're not a regular at spurious's forums. I imagine you share the stale crumbs regularly.

SO JAMES PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION.

Ok. Bye!

You were hardly ever here anyway, as far as I can tell. Probably you're more at home talking about poop with Nickelodeon. Enjoy!

YOU DUMB VEGETARIAN!

So you're bigoted against vegetarians. Nice.

You know, you were almost looking reasonable up to the point where you decided to go for a generalised insult to an entire group of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back