Possibility of star formation around black holes

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Beaconator, Jan 27, 2014.

1. river

of course magnetic fields have nothing to do with forming black-holes , but has nothing to do with our discussion

my point is , is this , since everything , including light , can not escape a black-hole , how is it that galactic jets can escape a black-hole

and before this , my contention , is that stars are made in the galactic core rather than being " sucked in " as it is contented . nothing as of yet has changed my mind about this

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

unfortunately,
    it's insignificant and irrelevant to anything.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

wrong of course

the lack of reasonable and therefore logical response to my last post is telling

the contradiction of the black-hole theory , is in , perpetual contradiction

and that's the truth

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Because the jets do no originate IN the Black Hole, but just outside it, in the accretion disk.

8. river

no these galactic jets arise from the poles of the galactic core

9. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I'm thinking of something less temporal existing between where stars begin to form and time itself seems negligible... Implying spin and charge exist at the beginning of these jets made of radioactive plasma and other particles like hydrogen.

10. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Taking into account spin and charge jets have the ability to form outside the event horizon.

11. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Contradiction philosophically has always not been truth itself but lead to truth, which would lead me to not only believe that black holes form from stars but stars form from black holes.

Maybe even micro black holes are always involved in the fission process. Fusion on the other hand has never been sustained because stars are constantly feeding off hydrogen emanating from black holes which do not produce jets into the accretion disk. This IMO is the only way black holes have not stopped the expansion of the universe.

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

amusing

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13. river

Originally Posted by river View Post

what is amusing ?

specifically

14. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I've got to say, your ignorance is astounding. Don't you even read the links YOU supply?

15. river

your lack of reasoning and therefore the implied logic astounds me

the links tell me nothing , because they do not understand why a galactic black-hole would even produce , galactic jets

their theory is just that , a theory , nothing more nothing less and makes no sense

therefore a black-hole does not exist , physically and never will

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

It's only a theory

....The typical cry of Creationists, the anti establishment brigade, and of course silly conspiracy adherents.
    And of course, as already stated, spin and charge are negated over time.

Well then you only have one problem, don't you?
    You must conjur up some more of general nonsense you are known for to explain the effects we see.

In the mean time, as often as you feel like shouting from the roof tops about BH's not existing, you are in effect, affecting no one.
    You see the learned mainstream established scientists, have more to do with their valuable time, then come to forums such as this, and listen to alternative cranks, on and in the only outlets that they have.
    Sad.

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I find it hard to believe the stupidity of the above post, but then I consider the source, and it's believable.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No, wrong again. The galactic jets arise from accretion disks, that has matter spiralling inwards to the EH, but due to spin and charge/magnetic field lines, the in falling matter is twisted around, and thrown upwards and outwards at the polar regions.

Again rivers, you can keep ignoring the evidence as much as you like. It's not making any mark on the genuine data and evidence that infers what we see.

While I totally support thinking for ones self, in your case, while doing that, you ignore the mainstream data, for no other reason then its mainstream.
    Hence your obvious apparent ignorance on the subject at hand.

19. river

there is no evidence , photographs etc.

that show that galactic jets are not from the polar points of the galactic core or the globular center of a galaxy or these jets do not happen at opposite points to each other , of any galaxy

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You certainly are in denial.
    Sad.

But carry on......we are used to your nonsense.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I prefer to listen to Goldilocks and the three bears.

22. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Everywhere there's a galactic jet, there's a supermassive black hole associated with it, and yes, there are photographs. Look at posts 455 and 457.

23. river

the point is , what causes , the jets , by this supposed , black-hole , is the question ?