Pre marital Sex - Why or Why not?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by aaqucnaona, Dec 24, 2011.

?

Read OP first! Pre-Marital Sex, yes or no? [Explain Below]

1. Yes

72.2%
  2. No

27.8%
  1. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Sometimes it is better to get an education on a topic before you pontificate rather than the other way around.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Here:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Fallen off your enlightenment mountain, again?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Ever considered what you call me??

Besides, I'm not interested in catching flies.

8. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

I suppose if things are kept nicely superficial ...

Of course, when one of them then falls sick and cannot have sex anymore, and the other betrays them or leaves them, this shows how much they "click" in every other way except sexually ...

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Firstly that was very insensitive

Secondly not every relationship is based on sex, your relationship with your parents for instance and therefore that bonding occures in other ways (was reading something which says the same chemicals which cause pair bonding during sex are relaced in dogs when they are patted) however in pair bonding sex is an important part as it activates both the reward pathways AND the pair bonding ones (oxycotin for women and vasopressin for men). BTW just because i say pair bonding there is no reason why it couldn't be to more than one in a poligimist relationship. The pathways are the same in all mamals and most others and lots of animals such as lions bond with a group of females

10. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Why?

Isn't your wonderful romantic relationship that includes a strong sexual component equipping you with emotional stability, maturity, stability and good reason to believe that it will be "in sickness and in health"?

Red herring.

11. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Originally posted by Wynn

I posted AFTER gmilam and you are not reading what I said correctly.

gmilam's question is valid.

Using my post as a counterargument after the fact is not.

12. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Come on wynn, you've taken scheherazade's comment completely out of context. Her comment was made to your comment below.

13. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

I was replying to Bells, and then Sche appeared to disagree with me, and appeared to agree with Bells.
    It appears they had the same stance, I then just quoted the most concise version of it, which was in Sche's post.

Do you agree with this

or not?

14. gmilam Valued Senior Member

I suggest you double check your reading comprehension. It doesn't say what you seem to think it says. Scheherazade's comment was on your absurd declaration that it's impossible to be compatible in other ways but incompatible sexually.

15. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

I heard PMS makes you angry.....

16. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Your arrogance and naivete is showing again, young man.

Just wanting to be an authority does not make you one. It is necessary to actually learn about these things in order to even converse with others rationally on a topic, let alone proffering instruction.

Your lack of experience in establishing and maintaining interpersonal adult relationships is painfully obvious.

17. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Looked into the mirror recently, old man?

18. Bells Staff Member

I wouldn't know. Maybe you can enlighten us on being superficial? Since you appear to be the resident expert on it.

Wow wynn. I never knew you could be so bitchy.

Our lil' girl's all grown up.

But if that does happen, and I am sure in many instances it does, there are other underlying factors to the relationship that was failing.

Unless of course you are speaking from personal experiences, in which case you have my sympathy.

In my case there were other factors that led to the separation. Or is this your way to try to find out about my sex life with my husband? Who'd have thought you could be so kinky and bitchy. Quite a little package, aren't you? Like dumb and dumber all rolled into one.

But nice try.

19. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Public notification:

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION FORUM.
    REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION FORUM.
    Topics should not be discussed here. Everything should be made and taken personally.
    This is not a discussion forum.

/Public notification.

20. Bells Staff Member

Come, come Wynn, at least own up to your bitchiness. Don't backtrack now!

You, knowing my personal circumstance, decided to bring it into this discussion with that snide little comment of yours. So don't back track. Own your bitchiness, dearie.

21. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Marriages can fall apart for many reasons. Sometimes the reasons are not as they appear to the outside world. Judge not.

22. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Adjust your sarcasm radar.

23. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

You, too, need to adjust your sarcasm radar.

And I have nothing to "own up to."

It's some others who refuse to discuss the topic, and instead focus on ad hominems.

The reference to spousal abandonment that I posted had nothing to do with you.
    My world does not revolve around you, sry.