Proposal; regarding proud muslim(with poll)

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Dr Lou Natic, Mar 28, 2004.

?

No one should be banned before proud muslim unless they exceed PM in suckage

1. Agreed, I am a decent human being and my vote signifies this

76.2%
  2. Disagreed, pm deserves special treatment because he is retarded

23.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Don't ban PM! You can't buy entertainment like that! I think he is character played by a U.S. government agent, trolling for muslim fanatics. What guidelines has he violated?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

Spidergoat, I don't think Lou is aiming to ban PM. He's just saying "Don't ban anyone else before you ban PM, because PM is really the most deserving to be banned on these forums."

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

vienna

take that and apply it to 3 Billion plus muslims worlwide. You know nothing of THEM, and THEIR lives, yet it doesn't stop you babbling on and on.

relevance to what exactly?

you qualify for nothing. You have no personal experiences with these people, just ignorance and animosity. LIving in a street with 10000 mosques is irelevant.

they're just mirroring your own prejudices. Take a look in the mirror white boy.

no. they just hate narrow minded rednecks like yourself.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Yeah, it's kind of like saying that since Dr. Lou thinks PM is molesting children, Dr. Lou should never be arrested for stealing your car.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Vienna Registered Senior Member

No it doesn't, and no-one in the world has met 1.2 Billion muslims, unless you know otherwise.

And by the way the highest calculation of muslims in the world comes from CAIR (Council on American-Islamic relations) who estimates it at 1.2 billion. Not 3 Billion.

Where dooo you get your figures from?

You haven't got the intelligence to understand

Where did you get arrogance?

If it's possible for you to be serious for a just a split second. Do you think that you are contributing towards Islam at all??? - NO

Do you think by making racist comments like "white boy" are going to help you in the world?? - NO

It is people like you who flame others in creating aggression today, you are the scum of society.

Yeah I've changed my mind about PM, ban him; and I suggest that the American coloured muslim racist chap called outlandish be banned too. His racism is so vulgar and typically muslim.

"White Boy" indeed

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Close, its kind of like saying while PM is skinning someone alive I shouldn't be arrested for punching someone in the face, arrest the guy skinning someone first, and then we'll talk.
    If pm is allowed to keep skinning people, than we can only assume skinning people isn't against the law, and skin without fear of reprisal, as well as anything that is lesser in severity than skinning people.
    I'm just making sure what should be obvious is clear.

I'm not proposing anyone ban PM.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I guess they nevered bothered to read the original message.

11. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

pedantic.
    I find it mildly amusing and ironic that you a person who posesses such ignorance and apathy towards Islam and Muslims can quote the current statistics from CAIR.
    My, wouldn't you just make a fascinating case study (maybe not).

1) You haven't the articulation to convey your point.
    2) You don't have a point to convey in the first place.

TRAITS-R-US, they had a bulk buy discount on arrogance. I'm SURE I saw you at the three-for-one ignorance section stocking up......

1) I'm not coloured American
    2) I'm not Muslim
    3) I'm not racist.

don't give up the day job sigmund fraud....

12. Nebuchadnezzaar Registered Senior Member

sigmund freud.........???????

13. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

no, Fraud.

14. Nebuchadnezzaar Registered Senior Member

i getcha,

now that's clever stuff, playing on words.

Fooled me though? a little toooo subtle.

15. Vienna Registered Senior Member

outlandish

You call me a "White Boy" then say you're not racist, oh boy, yo momma sures like hell got problems wich yoo boy.

I suppose you think your funny, eh? Well, you couldn't be more wrong if you showed up for a 'Parents Against Pedophiles' meeting wearing a small boy on your dick...and it wouldn't surprise me if you did.

Once again you start typing and show us all why Bill Gate's philanthropy in donating computers to "The Institute for Distressed Gimpzoids" was seriously misguided.

Yo boy, will you ever learn that your fingers are best deployed as mucus extraction implements, and not for typing self-purging inanities, sciforum postings and e-mails to non-criminally insane readers? Probably not. Surely if Tim Burners-Lee knew that you would use his world wide web invention for this purpose, he would have encrypted his code, before burying it in an abandoned mine shaft.

I suspect that the process of communication, for you, is one of slipping on one of your uncontrollably excreted turds and knocking your hollow noggin on the door knob, producing an urge to type 100 nonsensical posts per day to total strangers.

So why do you persist in fouling these boards with your odious postings, when intelligent expression is clearly not your forte? Your mind is as devoid of thought as your bank account is of dollars. I can't help but feel a deep sense of pity for the poor, hardworking care nurse who has to chew your food for you.

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Whatever you say, Doc. After all, a guy caught up in a passionate argument whose reactions are limited by both a patience worn in a manner you cannot possibly understand as well as cultural boundaries is a whole lot worse than someone like you who goes out of your way to try to hurt people's feelings and make them feel bad.

We know your reasons for this topic, Dr. Lou.

You are neither honest nor honorable.

17. Maia Crimson Spirit Registered Senior Member

Your thread doesn't seem to be designed for what it appears to have been supposed to be designed for.

18. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Would somebody please like to tell me what the hell vienna is babbling on about??? I sure as hell have given up trying to translate his slop.

wit is truly wasted on this caveman.

Go lie down before you fall over.
    what in god's name are you pratling on about???

...while I leave moron foaming at the mouth, waiting for a labotomy....back to the thread...

tiassa:

Thank the Lord!!!!! At last, a sane, rational, incisive member on this board!!

well said.
    Bravo.
    Bingo.
    Hit the nail on the F***ing head.

:m:

19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Sanity? Who, me?

Thank you. (I'm retracting a reference to a syntactical error in the passage, and my appreciation at your reading through it, as I intend to argue with myself whether it's a real error, or how differently I would have had to write the sentence. Note to those who find me paranoid--it's true that I'm having this argument with myself largely because I'm getting used to combing my words to accommodate certain people's comprehension difficulties.)

However, I must make one correction. Inasmuch as I do strive for a certain rationality, there are few people who would consider me sane. I will be deemed sane by society about the same time I prove definitively that the orthodox happiness to which we are allegedly to subscribe, and thus prescribe medication and therapy against all else, is in fact the true deviation, and we need to put the happy people on downers so the rest of us who feel (not necessarily are) overburdened by the necessities of existing in society can take a few minutes to look around without a horde of egomaniacal orangutans waving self-contradictory fictions about and insisting they're objective principle. That, of course, is an entirely different discussion.

Of course, some around here also find my insanity manifested in the perception that I enjoy hitting the nail just a little too much. In terms roughly analogous to "absolute value" as a mathematical term describing a number's separation from zero, it's probably true that I take a certain unnecessary thrill in driving the nails. But I think back to the Metallica show last night, and when my brother and I were sharing a joke or two, he never asked me why I was yelling. (Again we return to perspective and contrast. How odd.)

Oh, wait, there's a topic (chortle!) going on. I really should let it continue.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2004
  20. Vienna Registered Senior Member

You're a contradictive twat.

21. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

I'm bored with you Vienna, begone with you. Come back when you've had the labotomy.

One word of advice: be careful when walking the streets of (pick the one appropriate to you}

-Stoke
    -Burnley
    -Oldham
    -Rochdale
    -Halifax
    -Preston
    -Blackburn
    -Manchester
    -Salford
    -Bolton
    -Bradford

(I'm sure I've got your geography pegged, and if I haven't..then I'm sure I'm warm)

be careful when walking those dark streets at night, lest the hoardes of brown skinned savages should pounce upon your feeble frail whiteskinned frame....

MWHA-HA-HA-HAHAHHAHAAAAAA......

22. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Listen Bitch, and I call you that because I feel we are friends now and I can use your first name, I have pimples on my ass that are more interesting than you. My bowel movements are more creative than your best efforts of impotent, pre-pubescent cries for help. I can't convey my disgust with words alone so I'll spit on this reply.

No hard feelings, huh? Have a nice... well, just go fuck yourself. No; wait - you are already doing that, you freak.

23. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Obviously you side with the second option, why don't you just click it and shut your fucking mouth?
    Ok so you disapprove of the word "retard", let it go, you clearly feel that pm deserves special treatment, so i think I have accomodated for you adequately enough.

And what the fuck do you know about me? is the fact i'm "not muslim" all you need to know to come to the conclusion that PM is a more "tortured soul"

You're an ass kissing apologist. Your perspective starts with muslims being right and the west being wrong. It seems PM could rape you with a pitchfork and you'd blame your own goverment.

I actually wouldn't mind PM if we could feel safe to argue against him the way he argues with us. I think he is acting the way a human is supposed to act, but individuals of the western world are expected to be PC at all times. PM attacks the west visciously with his words implying he approves of terrorism and wants us to all burn in hell, guess what? I applaud him. I don't have a problem with this. Its classic inner-specific conflict and the ethologist in me thinks its beautifull.
    But in this forum, and in society, it is conflict with one combatant tethered and muzzled, while the other tears at its flesh. Thats just ugly, let us go at it the way we are naturally supposed to go at it.
    Is that such a big fucking ask?
    You'll find it isn't in reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.