READ THIS *LOL*

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Flash, Nov 17, 1999.

1. Flash Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori Registered Senior Member

What a bunch of whiney, blasphemous, hateful, misconstrued crapola. What's even more disturbing is that I've heard all of this before, you know, from a lot of you who post on this site. How do people stick their heads that far up their butts and still function in society??? Oh yea, then I take a look around at society. I'll never understand how this stuff isn't obvious to more people. But this is indeed a wonderful testament to the blindness and egotism and stupidity of man, that's for sure. Get a clue people; it's just NOT that hard to understand the Word of God. And by the way, God DID write the Bible. You guys are just pissed cause you're too egofied to get the message. It's called HUMILITY; check into it.

------------------
    God loves you and so do I!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Flash Registered Senior Member

awwww..Lori, lighten up- blow it off..it's not a big deal ... it was funny to me is all..ok?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zapper Registered Senior Member

And we breed day, after day, after day, after day. Get them torches and crosses out........... can't have them kind of thinkers around, can we.
    Sorry, I forgot your busy hunting down the grays.

8. Lori Registered Senior Member

Torches and crosses? Huh? Sorry Flash, just venting. I'm sure you're used to that by now. Thank God someone is! Wubbies!

------------------
    God loves you and so do I!

9. Corp.Hudson Registered Senior Member

Lori.. actually God did not write the bible. Numerous priests, scholars, and prophets wrote the old testament. I believe the new testament was mainly written by the apostles.

10. Searcher Registered Senior Member

Good one, Flash! Thanks for posting it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Corp.Hudson Registered Senior Member

Although there are many misconceptions about the bible, and ill-concieved ideas about it, that was pretty funny.

12. Flash Registered Senior Member

Thanks to all who enjoyed the site...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Lori,
    *BG* Yes, I am used to it and have learned not to take it personal LOL... You are still my buddy..you know that!

13. truestory Registered Senior Member

Lela Pritchard Soulier, the author, got it right when she said, "I, personally, know very little about the Bible."

Just another leopard, spotted.

14. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Okay, I finally read it. That chick has a problem with men, doesn't she? She should see a shrink herself.