Remember?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Zero, Mar 31, 2004.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Zero:
    And you could also call it you wanting to stick it into someone, yes?

Ozy:
    But cannot you not see this valiant knight in his armor, his jpeg files like thunderbolts blazing through the hearts of his bitter opponents?
    Those eyes, that clothes...... how can any warrior resist having to defend such noble beuuty and let all the cheap polyester go to waste?

But let us have fun. I'll quote the Wolf:
    Without skirting issues or throwing out cheap lines of people being your "whores you'd like to bend over" and rip open, answer the question.

What are her beliefs, Zero?
    Who is she?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zero Banned Banned

Sticking up for someone and wanting to stick it into someone is very different. The thing you think of is merely a reproductive activity, just one of the many ways to unite a sperm and an egg (sometimes not even for that). The thing I have in mind is refusing to go with the hate-the-Bebelina bandwagon and working against the general tide. What you have in mind just takes hormones to do it. What I have in mind is nothing a hate-bandwagon jumper like you will understand.

JPEG files? No one's throwing JPEG files like thunderbolts blazing through hearts. Animated GIF's maybe.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Who is she? She's someone who calls herself Bebelina on the internet. She's a self-proclaimed "crazy hippie woman". She apparently lives in Sweden. She sells clothing at her website, which I'm sure you all know by now. She's also someone who's been attacked by a horde of Sciforummers, that Bebelina-hate has become something of a little fad here, and I know no one's bothered to go against that tide. I like going against the tide, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

What are her beliefs? She seems to subscribe to monism; so far that's all she will definitively say.

But guess what. None of this matters. Lots of people here hate her, supporting her would be going against the crowd, and I would make a lot of enemies if I supported her. That alone is motivation enough for me. It's a little vice of mine, sweetheart. I love it when people trash me for my decisions; the more the merrier. Indulge me a bit.

Messiah of what? Did I not say that the "female messiah" title is something she made up? So go ask her. I myself have no idea.

Now scrub the goddamn floor and apply your face to my leadpipe, whore. Plastering time.

--Long Live the Female Messiah.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Zero:
    Right on.

Tell me, how many children have you sired with the chicks you keep in your mind when you masturbate? Couple hundred? two or three? How many of those chicks have garish red hair?
    And weren't you the idiot after DarkEyedBeauty also?
    She needed a keyboard warrior too, huh?

Hhmmm.....yes, it must be that brilliance, that fabulous way they have with their language and thought processes that has you so loud nowadays you'll work up a hernia. Those brilliant thoughts are so fragile they need a big man like you to take up his shield and defend them, like a condom.

You pathetic little beast.

Uh-huh.

In that case: Tessie, Fountainhed, Android, Swedishfish, and to some extent 15of19 are in bad need of your services, most can't stand them. Rise up, solider! Unfurl thy banners and take up thy cause!

And those pics are up to further embitter those haters, yes?
    Fat, ugly chicks like gendanken.
    And we're supposed to think you've still got both hands on your keyboard everytime you post them, then?

IDIOTA.

Notice the 'apparently' and the 'seems'.

Notice the cursory ways he describes someone he obviously knows nothing about, the canned terms, the way he browses around bullshit.
    Note how his gibberish clearly tells us all only those things anyone reading about the stupid bitch would know. Not anything anyone that actually talks to her and her back would.

You realize you're only a press puppy?

Sure will.....like the good little houswife I should be silently poisoning you with your own coffee.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zero Banned Banned

I never claimed to know her better than the average press puppy. I used those 'apparently' and 'seems' words on purpose to indicate I know nothing definitive about her. I haven't met her and I probably never will. I was trying to make it clear that I didn't know much about her. Know why? I don't need to know things about her private life to go against the bandwagon. It's about reading comprehension, gendanken, reading comprehension. You completely missed my point.

Again. Skill in reading comprehension is a good thing. Get some of it.

Stop implicitly stuffing words into my mouth. I don't make judgements based on people's looks before I actually see what they look like. And then, when I do find out what they do look like, I don't care much either. For someone of your intellectual caliber, you should know that looks are quite negligible relative to other factors in nearly every arena of life except perhaps courting. In case you have another "you're sticking your e-penis up Bebelina's e-ass again, Zero" crack ready to fling at me, I'll simply reply I don't do courting online. I don't even do it offline in real life; what makes you think I'm going to waste time online doing that shit?

I never said you were ugly. I don't care what you look like. If I ever implied that you were ugly or if I cared, I'll say here that I had no intention of doing so.

Where the hell did you come up with the idea of calling yourself a fat, ugly chick, anyway? I'm pretty sure that idea didn't come from me.

Need I mention again that I don't do courting offline? Explained above.

Brilliant thoughts? What brilliant thoughts? So now you're saying that Bebelina was brilliant? She wasn't the greatest genius of Sciforums. She was a fairly regular poster, but hardly the top in intellectual caliber. She's quite ordinary. That isn't the point, is it? Haven't I already made it clear that I despise elitism? I don't stick up for people just because they're cool or because they're astonishingly brilliant.

Some people, on the other hand, mentioned her lack of a plethora of brilliant ideas to contribute as an excuse to offend the hell out of her. I guess some people think it's okay to have no respect for people for such a reason? Has this place gone so stinkingly elitist? Sad.

I've done plenty of banner unfurling lately. No need to encourage me. We all know cynicism and insult is so much easier, since it's so much simpler to just let the crowd carry you along with it. Some of us revel in pushing against the crowd. Dangers of getting trampled? Bring it on. Dangers of getting mauled by a mob? Bring it on. Dangers of becoming the receiving end of insults right and left? Bring it on. I'll be happy if I can spend the rest of this life pleasantly entertained. I'd much rather be hated or despised than "well liked" in the bland sense. There are few things I hate less than being described as "Aah, Zero? He was an OK, good enough fellow ... ". "Ah, Zero? The little cunt got his cranium so far stuck up every e-bitch's ass it can't be found anymore. He was a fucking moron" would be preferable.

Who wants you to be a good little housewife? You're just going to be my little whore. Anal ripping time, bitch. Bend the fuck over.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero, if you're upset that I made the whore cry, why don't you just say so?

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Zero:

Darling, one would imagine you'd at least get a whiff of all that bullshit you're stuffed with.

You say this:
    "Lots of people here hate her, supporting her would be going against the crowd, and I would make a lot of enemies if I supported her. That alone is motivation enough for me. It's a little vice of mine, sweetheart. I love it when people trash me for my decisions; the more the merrier"

I'll say it again, this time in bold:

If your only goal is to go against the crowd by defending the 'prey' then in that case: Tessie, Fountainhed, Android, Swedishfish, and to some extent 15of19 are in bad need of your services, most can't stand them.

10. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

Hey what about me, you guys love me right? right? I need reassurance. Tell me you love me baby, tell me I rock your world.

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Sch-MOO:

You're only a dipshit under some other nick. I. C. U.

12. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

What the hell is an I.C.U?
    And did you just call me a cow?

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I. C. U.

I.

C.

U.

I see you.

I seeeeeee you.

Yo te veo, pendejo.

Je vous vois.

14. Zero Banned Banned

Since when did I say that going against the crowd was my only goal? Again. Reading comprehension, gendanken. I do whatever the fuck I wish, in case you forgot.

I heartily thank you for your entertainment, dear gendanken. 'Twas fun.

Don't worry, Shmoo. We all love you. You rock our world.

>image and URL tag will no longer be used in every post, at Porfiry's request.<

15. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

That's slightly terrifying, considering you're probably old enough and fat enough to be my grandmother.

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Schmoo:
    Considering its late at night, I'm dead bored and there's no live humans around to intimidate ........let's talk about me then:

Tell me how fat I am, how do you picture me? Big as a fridge or smaller?
    I'll have you know I'm currently trying to floss the cow from my teeth and since no man will ever dare touch me I've got a hairless chihuahua licking my pussy.

You can hide quarters in every crease of my big ugly face and I'm so bitter I shit lemons.

What else have you got? I've done half your homework, now make it interesting little boy. Surprise me.

17. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

You're talking pretty dirty to someone you consider a little boy. Is it common for you to deflower the youth, or is it something you've just begun to take up? Let me say you are quite good at it.

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Schmoo:
    You boring little asshole.

My big.....fat.....juicy....snatch, my hole, my nethermouth hot and wet for your thirsty lips......THAT's talking dirty.

Wanting to crush you for being the carping asshole you are is not.

19. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

No, But for some odd reason...I have no idea why...I have have this mental image of you as a black woman. Ok to take a further stab at it.

Glasses?...Not the thick, gaudy ones but strong enough yet not bordering on fugly level.

Umm....Either too skinny, or slightly heavy?...

I never looked at your profile so lets guess age...umm...21-24?

20. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

After about 60 years on this planet, these are the dirtiest words and phrases you can think of? You have lived a sheltered life. Excuse me grandma, but I have seen women eat their own shit, then throw up on their boyfriend, only to lick up the hot vomit from the recipient's chest.

It made me HOT.

Crushing me? Hardly, unless you plan to sit on me any time soon with that fat, putrid ass of yours. I wouldn't put it past you either, you perverted pedophile. Stalking me on these forums, threatening me, stating that you're watching me. This is sick behaviour, and you should be ashamed.

21. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

“ Originally Posted by gendanken
    Paul:

This goes out to Dr. Lou and all you others so adamant in race being a myth.

Humans have 23 chromsomes.
    Chimps and other primates have 24.
    Other animals have more than or less than these two numbers.

On these chromsomes are found genes that on its carriers express a phenotype, a characteristic that differs cross culturally. I'll tell you what I told Dr. Lou in some other thread:

"There's no such thing as purebreds but the phenotypes are unquestionably different cross culturally. These phenotypes we can class together in grpups as what we can safely call race: just as you would call the grape Skittle "purple" and the lemon one "green". However, they are both Skittles."

We only get into a problem when we run into those small minds that wish to keep the races 'separate'. These genes between humans are like instructions for the same make of car so together they can make a car- there's no reason to keep them seperate.

Genes between humans and rats are instruction manuals for two different makes of cars or species, so they don't mix.

Separatist bullshit is for those Himmlerian dwarves with pictures of Nordic gods up in their rooms, blabbing about Hitler's "Holy Grail".

you've misunderstood the argument. that's ok. i'll update you.

in a cultural and sociological sense, race exists, but it is a human construct and human 'races' do not exist biologically. that's because of the strict biological definition of race, i.e. a population genetically distinct enough to be coherent to the exclusion of all other groups. many scientific studies have shown that humans and the geographic populations thereof, are not genetically distinct enough to be considered biological races.

xev refuses to accept this scientific evidence and attacks all (with impunity since she's a moderator, which I consider unconscionably irresponsible) who disagree with her with vehemence. she dared call me, me!!, (who is an evolutionary biologist, a geneticist, a Dr., a scientist, a university level teacher) an imbecile! The insolence of this teenager has no bounds!

22. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

where the heck have i seen her before.. i seen thoes pics

23. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

Those are pictures of the user "Bebelina," who used to sign on here. She got scared off, though. And now Zero's sad that she's weak.

And such is life at SciForums.