Riddle

dam you to hell that is so simple!?! i nearly did that
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

okkkk
this is quite an old one

a group of tourists are travelling around a clock factory in zimbabwae (i dont know why). the guide stops them and asks: "does anyone know what the clock with the fewest pieces in the world is? a smartarse in the back shouts out : "a sundial" the tourguide feels his reputation of being cleverer than them is being erroded, so asks another question: "what is the clock with the most moving pieces?" noone answers because they are actually stupid and the person at the back read it in a book and so doesnt know this answer.

what is the answer?

jadedflower said:
Aaah... no use both objects. Don't kill yourself.

and stop nit picking the structure. Don't mess with the walls.

Just reminding you of what I said.

And no doors either... :p

I'll give you the answer then, fine, fine hehe

Absane said:
(7-3)*7 - 3 = 24

I used to do these kind of problems before.. the answer just popped in my head. Another please!

Wrong. 7-3 is 4, 4*7 = 28, 28-3 = 25. Try again.

(((7+3)*3)-3)-3=24

jadedflower: that one still going? I'm stumped. You say it depends on a play of words? I think that's a weakness of mine.

you used 7 3 3 3 3
it has to be 7 7 3 3

CLUE TO THE HELLISH RIDDLE:

I asked what would happen if she looked into the mirror again. What would she see?
Would it be different?

I asked what would happen if she looked into the mirror again. What would she see?
Would it be different?

Damn, I was about to answer on page 7 but then you said you'd answer it and now you said a huge clue which I didn't need though. I'll say it but don't say it's cause I read the above. :p

Since it's a play on words:

Place the mirror on the table (is a table even needed in the riddle?) and when you look at yourself, you'll see yourself "on the other side".. "of reality" or whatever you wanna call it.

- N

nope :D

and USE ALL THE OBJECTS YOU FIND

(major clue there)

if you look in the mirror again, you see _________

this is the first part.

1. Before Mount Everest was discovered what was the highest mountain on earth?

2.Professor Quantam was motoring along at a liesurely pace when he suddenly realized he was late for a lecture. He took the next corner on two wheels right in front of a policeman. The lawman made no effort to pull him over. How could Professor Quantam get away with such driving habits?

1. Mount Everest (just because no one knew about it yet doesn't mean it wasn't still the highest mountain!)

Jadedflower: What's the answer to your riddle?!? :eek: :bugeye:

Arkon said:
1. Before Mount Everest was discovered what was the highest mountain on earth?

Mount Everest.

What follows is the answer to jadedflower's riddle. Select the text between the *'s to see it. If you happen to be a student of the sciences, the "answer" is such a contrived collection of homonyms that it will make you wonder why you wasted your time thinking about it, since the answer is does not follow logically from the problem statement.

*You look in the mirror you see what you saw, you take the saw and you cut the table in half, two halves make a whole, and you climb out the hole.
Answer from http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm378292.html?ans=true.

Back