river and chiropractic

Canada , read

Right now , hard for me to do physical things , my body is in healing mode . Chiropractic
Sorry to hear that. What does chiropractic mean? You have to go to a chiropractor frequently? Are you not able to work?

I can drive and make sound decisions . Make no mistake I know what I'm saying . Wether you like it or not .
Are you of retirement age? Were you in an auto accident? What is your education level? I have a MBA for instance but most of the science I've learned has been since my school days. I'm just curious to understand more about your situation.

Sorry to hear that. What does chiropractic mean? You have to go to a chiropractor frequently? Are you not able to work?

Chiropractic means adjusting your spine . So far three days a week . For now .

I don't work . My shoulder is strained as well . I'm 61 . I am tired of being weak .

Are you of retirement age? Were you in an auto accident? What is your education level? I have a MBA for instance but most of the science I've learned has been since my school days. I'm just curious to understand more about your situation.

Self taught . I , I think , fell through the cracks of life . As many have .

Makes life a tough go . But you know that's the way it goes .

I have over 500 hundred books .

Chiropractic means adjusting your spine . So far three days a week . For now .

I don't work . My shoulder is strained as well . I'm 61 . I am tired of being weak .
Is this as a result of something that has happened recently? Your physical situation I mean.

Self taught . I , I think , fell through the cracks of life . As many have .

Makes life a tough go . But you know that's the way it goes .

I have over 500 hundred books .

I think most intelligent people continue learning so formal education doesn't have to be a limiting factor, I agree.

I think most intelligent people continue learning so formal education doesn't have to be a limiting factor, I agree.

Sometimes I think that the lack of formal education was a good thing . It allowed me to question ideas that are held fast by the mainstream .

But I would have liked to have been a Neurologist , for the challenge of the puzzle of understanding neurological diseases and an Architect for creativity .

Sometimes I think that the lack of formal education was a good thing . It allowed me to question ideas that are held fast by the mainstream .

But I would have liked to have been a Neurologist , for the challenge of the puzzle of understanding neurological diseases and an Architect for creativity .
Most architects are either out of work, barely self-employed or designing the city humane society kennels or something similar.

A neuroscientist would be interesting.

It's good to question science but it's best to understand it first, IMO.

I have always worked from my early teens

It's just that the culmination of time makes injuries more obvious .
I get that. I'm roughly the same age. I'm certainly more beat up now than when I was younger. I'm afraid to stop moving or I might not be able to one day. :)

Most architects are either out of work, barely self-employed or designing the city humane society kennels or something similar.

A neuroscientist would be interesting.

It's good to question science but it's best to understand it first, IMO.

I would design custom homes

Neuroscience is very interesting .

But my interests are every where

I understand most science , I have been doing this for many yrs .

I would design custom homes

Neuroscience is very interesting .

But my interests are every where

I understand most science , I have been doing this for many yrs .
Are you retired now? What other subjects are you reading about?

Back