Russiagate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by billvon, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Is drawing and quartering an option? On a more upbeat note, I think we finally have his ass this time...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

No. Amendment VIII.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

I think the best interests of the country (and Trump) would be served by his resigning. He avoids impeachment proceedings and can blame Obama for it all.

Alternatively go 25th amendment.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Gorsuch gets kicked out, and Trump gets fired, then covered in honey and gold leaf on live TV.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I want to see Trump and Pence ousted plus anyone who was appointed by Trump and Co thrown out on their ear. McConnell and Ryan shackled for conspiracy to and obstruction of justice.

9. timojin Valued Senior Member

Did you get a liposuction ?

Why are you against Pence ? He is a nice man I voted for Trump in order to ge Pence , so is coming to my wishes

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He's a bad man.

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Pence won't allow himself to be in the company of a woman without his wife being present. Does that sound like a nice man to you?

12. timojin Valued Senior Member

He is an honorable man , he does not want to be tempted in his mind.
    How do you know, did he take your wallet ? He just believe there are only two genders

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

If you have to be chaperoned around all women, you're not a very honorable anything. I wonder how women feel around him and that he has to be muzzled by his own wife.

14. iceaura Valued Senior Member

So you admit you voted for Trump knowingly. You piece of shit.

Pence is ugly, ignorant, and completely corrupt - for starters, like timojin he sold out his fellow Americans and every principle of his supposed religious faith for political power, when he joined Trump's campaign and administration. What's nice about him?

15. billvon Valued Senior Member

There are only two genders. That's not the problem.

16. timojin Valued Senior Member

Thank for telling me what i am.
    Pence is ugly, well he is not a woman , There is a saying " El hombre de aparecer como oso es mas hermoso "
    Are you by any chance a female or honosexual to look for males apearance ?
    He might be ignorant , but he was the governor . About corrupt , for that you have to come with evidence .
    Pence, is he more corrupt than the Clinton .? I don't think so . I will trust more a christian person then a secular,. secular don't have to answer to anybody , a Christian will answer to his maker God.
    The reason Trump won the election is not because Russian influence ( which is stupid ) . I BELIEVE he won because Pence.

17. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No he won't. They get a "get out of hell" free card with Jesus' blood sacrifice. Quite literally they can get away with anything as long as they repent of it and believe God has forgiven them. It's an unlimited license to do whatever they want. Even murderers and rapists get off scott free if they "get Jesus"..

18. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Not certain it's that easy. Anyway, we're witnessing a liberal wet dream. I think there is yet any evidence of illegal activity to be shown.

19. douwd20 Registered Senior Member

That never stopped Republicans from blowing tens of millions of taxpayer money going after the Clintons for 20 years+. And now right wing Judicial Watch, funded by the 1% of course, (Clinton email scandal originator) is going after Sally Yates. All you need is the "suspicion" of something nefarious to fool the idiot masses. Election 2016 proved that.

While Puttin trolls the hapless American government he snookered...

20. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You really don't know anything about France or Macron do you? Macron and Trump are polar opposites. It will be a cold day in Hell before Macron looks to Trump for anything.

21. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Hillary actually broke the law, a crime that would have put me or you in jail. But, again, what crime has Trump committed?

22. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

So you don't think Comey's dismissal after asking him to suppress an investigation isn't evidence of obstruction of justice? You don't think Trump's waiting 2 weeks to dismiss Flynn isn't evidence of wrong doing? I guess you are one of those people Trump spoke of when he said he could walk out of 5th Avenue and kill someone and it wouldn't matter to folks
    like you.

23. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Not according to the FBI investigation. Do you have some information that they overlooked?

douwd20 likes this.