SARS CoV-2(covid_19) & Vaccine Resistance excalating

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by RainbowSingularity, Feb 28, 2021.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

your Provence of nova
    in the world of cov'a
    like the movie clover
    ... field...
    viral fields
    with massive yields
    falling shields of resistance peeled
    appealing to ply its nightmare ire
    upon the begging masses

thanks Denis you inspired me to write the above poem
    should couldn't or could
    would wouldn't or did
    past in the tense to the premise of my edit
    posted to note
    the state of the debit
    costed to nouns
    produced in confound..ded
    dutys towards the words and the chords
    melodys muses of minced & confused as
    the question of life beyond now
    (rap poetry writing)

my guess is the viral loading issue will be your biggest enemy in the question between vaccine or virus new strain

if it was a question of old strain or vaccine for a very healthy well tested immune person on a mostly vegetarian diet whom is not over weight or dependent on any lymphatic leveraging or overt bbb substances

i would say 50.50

but i think your risk of contracting the new strain with its new larger and probably ever increasing viral load is close to 70/30

with you being a school janitor
    your most ideal use of the vaccine is to prevent you contracting covid from children
    that is where you will get it from, probably carried by a teacher who you meet or talk to somewhere in a moment your guard has been dropped or sharing some food etc.

i am wondering if the blood clot information may be commercial propaganda

obesity in the USA & UK where the highest price value is a significant profit mover.
    additionally low food quality 3rd worlds where they likely have a poor blood range
    (blood nutrient[& functional ability health] level may be vastly inadequate to deal with the new strains higher viral loading creating a tipping point in those semi vegetarian cultures with a higher infant mortality where they think they have better immune systems)

Talking blood clots to fat people, heart patients & diabetics is almost classed as psychological abuse.

what will the new strain do to malaria patients ?

a significant number of millions of people, including children as a developmental incubator mechanism
    (developmental breeding & incubation BBB question).

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

keeping in mind i am referring to the 30% chance the vaccine may inadvertently trigger some type of inflation issue with your arthritis
    highly unlikely, (statistical probability model jokes)your way more likely to be hit by a run away buss outside church on a sunday when your running late for church & running across the road(what terrible irony that would be)

(one could argue god has quite the ironic sense of humour in making more than half of all priests gay)

but the conversation is about actual medical principals of science, not about urban myth
    statistical probabilities differ dependent on the patients own medical condition etc.

it pays to keep in mind
    there is a world full of out of work public relations companys who have spent the last 15 years making fake news propaganda to fight against climate change.
    they will throw their lot in with a margin call to move a few hundred million in vaccine shorting in some variant wall st vulgarity for sure.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

you can choose a different job though ?
    one that doesnt ask you to get the vaccine ?

Dennis Tate likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Hopefully those job will be few in number

Also hopefully they can be removed to a zone and clumped together along with a requirement that the unvaccinated workers also live in the business zone

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i wonder if someone will try and inject an animal with all vaccines at once to see if it kills them
    [usa AC/DC current wars]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_currents

dozens of all different types of animals were electrocuted to death to service capitalism

(this would have been fairly normal science 50 years ago i expect)

more seriously what i am wondering is if there is any combined effect when the opposing types of vaccines are given to the same person

my optimistic idea is hoping that when the anti body production runs out in the patient, they can then switch to a different existing vaccine & then gain another set range of anti body production of a slight variant for another 6 months or soo

this would help distribute cost as profit back to all existing good quality vaccine producers as they simply shift their vaccine rotation around utilizing its known safety range.
    vastly reducing costs and extending the research window by hopefully maybe 8 months

buying time & massively reducing loss on research & production
    while using existing stocks

what i want to know is what basic immunological differences will occur when a person takes 1 type of vaccine
    then say 5 months or soo later once their anti bodies have stopped
    they take a different type
    monitor how many if any anti bodies are produced
    then cycled trough all the major vaccines

hopefully this can allow vaccine trade to help add liquid currency to wage markets etc
    and prevent waste on vaccine stocks

the big question is if vaccine tribal wars of product types will be created
    RE blood clots media stuff

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  9. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

monkey see monkey do
    it is sad to know so many modern 1st world people who supposedly had the worlds best childhood education are monkey see monkey do
    because they cant see people running around firing covid guns they believe something they cant see is religion
    and they already have one of those
    and it doesn't believe i viruses or governments or science

obsessed with graduations & labels & fake resumes & fake degrees but not interested in learning.

fake universities etc ... buying real degrees from real private schools & universities
    for fake intelligence to run the country
    big fat dumb monkeys with cell phones and machine guns

(planet of the big fat dumb monkey's with machine guns)

vitamins are good
    how many people die from food addiction & bad food life style choices ? (fatnes diseases) & cancer ? = the majority

so vitamins and a higher quality of diet nutrition on top of a reduction in foods that give you cancer is a great idea
    it saves the economy millions of dollars
    millions of dollars that is sent as a bill to the working class in institutionalized bad debt via insurance premiums and health budgets & quantitative easing to corporate psychopaths.

i do not wish the thread to get lost off track, but the monkey see monkey do 1st world monkeys
    would be lynching their own politicians
    (some incels[capital incel insurrection] already tried to get to the female democrats to lynch them for being women) if there was just 100,000 dead from terrorist attacks
    but 500,000 dead from indivisible viruses while supporting a private national health system is brainwashed as acceptable losses of people your not supposed to care about.

big fat monkeys with cell phones and machine guns
    2nd amendment monkeys

but that's a whole different thread

back to the subject ...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  10. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

That is an option that I may well decide on when the time comes. Here in Nova Scotia our infection rates are extremely low and it is a fact that most fatalities from the virus so far were deficient in D and zinc so I do feel I am fairly well prepared.

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

New Virus Variant Detected in India
    https://www.cbs58.com/news/new-virus-variant-detected-in-india-experts-urge-caution

it reads a bit biblcly splainy whiny

im looking for a better article but it appears they are all copying the original splainy whine piece to try and say its nothing important
    when in reality it appears to be significant
    but its India
    not Norway
    so superstition & wives tales & distrust of government science rule

12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

~~@~~*~~@~~@~~*~~@~~@~~*~~@~~@~~*~~@
    ~~@~~*~~@~~@~~*~~@~~@~~*~~@~~@~~*~~@
    that is clinical evidence ?
    =~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+

you have seen the coroners blood test reports ?
    (you know a doctor or nurse who has physically read those & personally, directly told you?)
    =~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+=~-~=+

do you read up on hematology & virology & immunology ?

did you know that some viruses and conditions can wipe out certain vitamins & minerals and make the body crash on those specific critical nutrients
    [not to mention genetic disorders from generations of in-breeding in closed xenophobic cultures like the average white American bible belt type groups]
    high school genetics
    high school science

add to that the average suburban diet is low in vitamin C selenium folate omega 3 6 9 & a host of other critical nutrients that are not provided by obesity & carbohydrate addiction life style choices(eating massive amounts of pancakes doughnuts bread & potatoes).

so what you type as "new"
    to me is nothing new
    its just common sense

its like expecting a junky to be fit & healthy
    the base premise of absolute biological & psychological science dictates that is most unlikely and highly improbable.

basic science
    high school science

co-morbidity & low nutrient health issues as a common urbanized population health basic

why do you think multi vitamins have such converts ?

because the average diet is very bad
    so switching the average very bad diet to a basic good diet delivers massive results

equally you will be able to test most sick dead people & find common issues
    like low iron
    low oxygen or such like

Dennis Tate likes this.
  13. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

how does vitamin & mineral(nutrient) deficiency effect viral loading on the immune-response system in healthy adults of what ages ?

what are most urbanized Americans high in ?
    cholesterol
    & they eat too much red meat

what does the virus attach to ?
    proteins

we could spin a conspiracy off that
    [but i am not going to]
    why meat factory's were very worried ?

etc etc

are you vegetarian ?
    most Indians are vegetarian and feel that makes them healthier than american meat eaters ?

how many dead indians are being tested for covid ?
    what % ?
    2% ?

the false game of power & control of how prepared Americans are to defend against the rise of fascism & everyone running around with guns ... & zombies & corner street preachers.

emotional feelings of feeling confident(prepared for the zombie apocalypse)
    placebo effect = 3 to 5 %
    thats a life or death margin for many

feelings are important, but feelings do not change hard biological science facts & laws

14. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Back to the thread subject
    Virology
    Coronavirus: 'Double mutant' Covid variant found in India
    Published
    11 hours ago
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56507988

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  16. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

was watching a guy
    not sexually attractive to me so a bit boring
    point is
    his finger point
    where was it headed
    directly to his nose to have a good pick as he read his cell phone in the other hand
    he was then going to touch elevator buttons and door handles

but that tiny thing happened
    just as he was raising his finger about to start picking his nose, he looked up & at me.
    i smiled and waived hello

he decided not to pick his nose
    probably started picking it once inside the elevator

someone sneezed over me about 2 weeks ago
    i felt the wind and his breath & was roughly 1.5 meters direct line from his mouth to my head as he lurched to sneeze
    he didn't apologize.
    he didn't say anything
    i chose not to say anything because i knew it was on cctv & would be able to find his name and address etc if i needed to.
    & i think it was an accident and partially his subconscious taking over
    (all his chickens came home to roost a little while later when he suddenly faced some of his own internal insecurities)
    that was interesting to observe

you dont see riots down the main street setting fire to insurance company's banks & government buildings protesting against compulsory motor vehicle insurance do you

which death toll is higher ?
    road accidents or covid

17. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/24/americas/brazil-youth-covid-19-intl-latam/index.html

Why are more young people getting sick with Covid-19 in Brazil?

interesting seeing the video showing dozens of people queuing to get a vaccination when there is no vaccines available

18. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/heal...han-astrazeneca-vaccine-cnni-amanpour-vpx.cnn

Top WHO scientist defends AstraZeneca vaccine
    Source: CNN

1 or 2 per million thrombosis
    versus guaranteed 3% kill rate from un-vaccinated
    1(or2)/1,000,000
    versus
    25,000 to 30,000/1,000,000
    (please correct my math if its wrong)

19. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

The best information that I read on the effects of the COVID 19 virus so far is that the virus is dead within most patients after eight days......
    and the type of treatments at that time must be switched over to stop the blood from clotting which seems to be what was actually killing most who
    died of COVID 19 so far.

Apparently this was discovered in Italy by medical personnel doing a number of autopsies.

20. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Other girlfriend workplace all staff vaccinated today. Works at a school in administration

Kids not back yet. Those under 18 not require vacinated

Over 18 must show proof school can send to Government

Head administration not coming back next term. Said girlfriend should apply. But she wants to change job

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  21. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

great news !
    the Asian archipelagos will need aggressive vaccination programs
    cruise ship & a naval frigate with a helicopter would seem base minimum level logic

hopefully Australia creates & develops some good system in PNG

i am yet to discuss getting vaccinated with my doctor
    it will be interesting to get his personal opinion on the subject

~@~#~*~@~#~*~@~#~*~@~#~*~@~#~*~@~#~*
    you replied
    ... ?

it reads like your cross reading half truth conspiracy's information around immunology & virology.
    the type that is deliberately spread as miss information inside some christian evangelical church groups
    (the old worldy conservative types who have cell phones & are anti LGBTQ+ & anti marriage equality)

• do you have a link to a description of the hematology for me to reference where you referring to ?
    [basic process area function]
    wiki or a picture or dictionary description link
    medical preferred but any would be fine

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

When the Bali Waterbom Park car park opens its Drive Through vaccination clinic I have to talk current girlfriend to go there

Only 2km away. After the jab have to stay ½ hour

Chatting on WhatsApp with other girlfriend about yesterday

Screen shot part of conversation

I would have gone but she is 1 hour flight away other island in Bandung

Grab is like Uber but with motorbike

Used those to being people to school for the jab

Was not able to return or save left over so it would have been thrown away and wasted

23. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Yes....

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/covid-19-blood-clots

COVID-19 and Blood Clots
    Elevated levels of a blood clotting factor linked to worse outcomes in severe COVID-19
    By MGH NEWS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS September 9, 2020 Research

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea.../coronavirus/what-does-covid-do-to-your-blood