saying goodbye..for a while

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lucifers angel, May 20, 2009.

1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Stop responding to him. Narcissists who DEMAND thrive on negative responses as well as positive. If you are serious about what you say don't respond to him here (place him on ignore), take no calls and refuse to see him. It only adds fuel to the fire to respond. Good luck and take care of yourself.

...and when you get the time watch this:

http://www.crazylovefilm.com/

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

She's already broke off all contact and told him she didnt want to see him, no means no she doesn't have to be reasonable because a reasonable guy would NEVER harass a woman who had broken off ALL contact which she had done. Narcissists are not reasonable people. And why should she be the one to accompany him to a psychiatrist? The woman has kids and doesn't have time to run around taking ex's she doesn't want to see again to mental health practitioners like he was a five year old. He's a grown man and responsible for his mental health, let one of his friends take him its not her responsibility how he takes 'no' for an answer.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

LOL. This is turning into sciforums limbo. How low can we go?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Oh, MUCH lower. We're not even halfway down.

8. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

I like a woman who thinks that way.

9. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

Get a gun and pack it with you.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Uh.. I don't think that's particularly good advice..

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Not even legal advice...

12. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

If he is stalking her in real life, then she should have some protection against him. The police can take their time getting there and by that time, a person can already be hurt or dead. At least she could have protection at all times.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If you want her in prison and her children placed in foster families. Yea, then it's good advice.

14. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

Why would she go to prison if she gets a permit to carry and is protecting herself? A person does have the right to protect themself if their life is in danger.

15. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

16. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Well, she doesn't live in Crazy Cowboy Shoot 'Em Up Heehaw Land. She's in the UK. Private citizens don't get concealed carry licenses.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I don't know where you live, but you don't just get a permit in Britain. And even when you do have a permit you can't carry a gun on the street.
    Also, even if you kill someone in self defense you're probably fucked anyway.

18. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

That explains it then. Over there, you all just stab them to death.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Same goes for knives..

20. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

At the beginning, I didn't know the problem was so serious. I was thinking, how is it difficult to pick up phone and give the guy 5 minutes chance to explains himself and then after that if she decided she still would like to close everything she could just say, "ok, I have heard your explanation, and would still like not to continue relation with you", then the guy would probably stop contacting her. However, after I got her PM, I was totally shocked, and she is doing what she should: stop all contact and ask for police protection.

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

but why? Why isn't her 'no' good enough??

22. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Because the reason that the guy stalking her is that he feels he hasn't given the chance to explain himself and all he asked is 5 minutes talk. I then thought, so if the guy was given 5 minutes, and then she told him that she would not like to continue meeting him after she heard the explanation, perhaps the guy would not feel so curious/obsessed/lost (dont know whats the correct English), because then he has no reason to stalk her. At this point, he thought that some 5 minutes explanation would change her mind or so. However, after I understand the story, I think that she decides the right thing...

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so give a stalker what he wants and he will go away? :bugeye: That's not how stalker's work.
    I raise my daughter to know that her 'no' means 'no' and she never has to explain herself.

If your boyfriend asks for sex do you have to sit down and give him the reason why you said "no"?