Sciforums has *seriously* fallen apart

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Clarentavious, Jun 22, 2003.

1. nico Banned Banned

WCF and the rest who do u think are these trollers and flammers, I am talking about the WEP forum. My personal annoyances are the obvious ones:

Johan
    Dj
    Zero

The rest I can bare.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Proud_Syrian, I have a talent at this the other 2 people I put on my ignore list were banned, three in a row would be quite an accomplishment.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nico Banned Banned

Who Abdullah? And who is the other person?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Green_world

8. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Nico, please don't take it out on the person's account that I'm using as a webspace. He doesn't know about sciforums.

9. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

Just some points

Sparks , I know you are ignoring me so perhaps another can make this clear to you since I cannot allow for such a wise person as yourself to spread simply lies about me on this board .

Abdulla/Jihad/Ghassan?

* I have absolutely nothing to do with AbdullaTheBomber and it should be AbdullaH btw . The man was a Jewish anti-semite (he was funny though) who was previously known as the AZCowboy .

I dont share nor have I shared his views and wish not to be equalized with him . To compare me with him in such ways shows either your lack of differentiating between 2 different kinds of reasoning that appear to come from the same corner , or you simply have no clue what MY position on the matters is , wich I know you do .

I generally don't regard exuberant racism as being an indicator of intelligence.

* You know very well I am not a racist nor can you priovde me any shred of evidence that I would prefer one race over another or even hold moral value in race whatsoever .
    Another lie and you know it .

that grammar, spelling and basic logic are not worth studying or using when posting here

* I really cannot understand that as you even provide the link along with it you can afford to lie as you do . Logics is about the most important thing in a debate how can you say that I consider them not worthy studying when posting here ?

* Spelling & Grammar : First I have to point you out that you argue from an Anglo-centric view of this world , and I believe conversation with such peoples should be spoken in French or German , are you willing to do that ? Secondly I have pointed out somehwere in a thread (maybe u can dig it up seems u like doing that) that dealt about Einsteins (& others) spelling errors . I then have mentioned a theory why they might do that , and why I consider spelling & grammatical errors not very relevant .

My main goal is communication , and grammar & spelling IMO have overrated importance in this communication . It mostly has importance for the Anglo-centric elitist who thinks that 6 Billion peoples on this planet are ought to not only speak English , but also spell correctly and use proper grammar (acording to what rules btw , there are various accepted ways to write English) in order to be considered a worthy person to debate with .

This attitude IMO is below all intelligence , such peoples should be restricted to the use of smileys only . Literary language is far to superior to them .

I rarely make illogical points wes

Please show me what illogical points I make when you accuse me of doing so . It was you who said :

I don't think I've ever asked someone to accept a fact without giving a source for it.

Where's the source Sparkie-boy ?

Oh and if you can read this ..... can you give me a typ on how to make screenshots (of your list ignored-list) like you did ? Anyone ? What program do I need and where to get it ? Thank you .

Oh and before I forget , mostly todays interpertation of English language seems to fail logical semantics , however they did succeed with the words Ignorance and Ignoring

Could anyone who cares for Sparks to read this as much as I do mention my post to him or quote it for him to see ?

Thank you .

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Don't give English the credit: its Latin.

Still ignore in english no long holds the diffintion "to be ignorant of"

11. spookz Banned Banned

fetus is a facist pig. it will not tolerate dissension or opposing points of view.

look at the sheer gall.... threatening to put on ignore!
    how unfortunate! what a waste of talent (ability to shake testtube)

allah
    give up on sparky. he aint a very nice human and is the first i have encountered here being deliberately malicious. yuck!

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

When did I threaten to put someone on ignore

like I said before the people I put on ignore are people I think are likely to be banned, so far I have been right 2/3 times, if I’m a fascist pig for that then Porfiry is one to.

13. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

hehe.. what does "nice" have to do with it BITCH!!!!

hey man, sparky's only problem is the stick jammed up his ass. I think he's a good guy man, he's just a mega-tight-ass. I'm pretty sure he means well, though it IS hard to tell.
    OH yeah RIGHT! Prozack? Sheeit. Hell dude, YOU have been deliberately malicious, albeit hallariously so.. heheh. :m:

14. spookz Banned Banned

fuck
    busted. damn you to hell mr wes "fuckin" morris

no seriously, cant you differentiate b/w prozak and sparky? the latter is malicious in the abstract while sparky engages in vendettas against members on this board. he makes it personal which is unfortunate cos he is an excellent poster (and on my side of the issues)

fetus
    apologies

15. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

dude, I'm so fucked up today. for some reason associated with the fact that I've been inexplicably listless for 3 days, I've been player-hating all fucking day.

i want now, to let a player play. play on playing player, play on.

16. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

*sigh*
    Well then think of this as a vendetta. Welcome to the Ignored-by-Sparks gang spookz.

17. Zero Banned Banned

OK, should anyone care at all that you have an ignore list?

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Sparks,

Maybe your going a little over board now, I think spookz is just jerking you around for kicks He probably means no harm.

19. EI_Sparks Registered Senior Member

I know WCF, and I'll probably take him off it later, but he does get under my skin and if I wanted that, I'd go talk to my parents for a while about my life and where it's going...

20. spookz Banned Banned

heh
    i am rendered speechless

21. nico Banned Banned

Nico, please don't take it out on the person's account that I'm using as a webspace.

Ok Johan.

Multiple personalities alert!

Ohh and spookz do u still me? LOL

Last edited: Jul 23, 2003
  22. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

This place has gotten pretty shitty. Still, I come back every now and then. I don't know why, it is like some sick addiction. Most of the people are complete toss-offs. This worthless thread just adds to the pile.

23. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You come here to celebrate my brilliance. Make it your montra. You have been warned.

hehe (sorry spookz, it just felt like the thing to say)