Singularity Vs Quantum Theory of Gravity

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by RajeshTrivedi, Feb 15, 2015.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No paddoboy is not bluffing. The counts of the numbers of stars in our galaxy estimates, vary from 100 billion to 400 billion.
    Note estimates, because it is actually impossible to count the number exactly.
    But hey! all you need to do to prove me wrong, or show that I am bluffing, is show some reference or link with an exact count, or estimates beyond what I have mentioned.
    I challenge you to do that. Or are you bluffing as it now appears patently obvious to more and more members.
    Again you fail to answer my questions at 515 and other places.
    Those unanswered questions reflect on your credibility or actual lack thereof.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

If you take the time to check out his past threads, and the methodology he uses, you will find that he always moves onto different subject matters, when his position becomes desperate and untenable.
    Also check out the really early threads [4 or 5 months ago] where he starts asking simple questions like, "why does our galaxy not collapse into a BH"and "what did GPB achieve"
    It's obvious that this person has an agenda of sorts.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.