Some girl broke me.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Betrayer0fHope, Jul 31, 2008.

1. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So my Ex tried to kill me and I should thank her???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Just forget her. You cannot make someone like you and really it is knowing this that is hardest to come to terms with.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Nope, I've had that discussion with my mum. She doesn't remember me having them either. And please don't talk down to me. Being 18 years old doesn't mean I don't have a brain.

Though admittedly, I was plenty immature in other ways. I'd happily do dangerous things without thinking. I still do stupid things for the rush (that's how the bumper and suspension on my mum's old car got destroyed), I'm a little more inclined to think first though.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Someone's a little touchy, I wasn't aware that you're 18 and the thought of you not having a brain didn't occur to me till you mentioned it. And I think your "thinking first" now qualifies as being different from your 15/16 year old self.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I meant the 'hormone/mood rushes.' Never actually had those, and yes, of course I am different. Hell, I'm probably different to who I was yesterday.

And fair enough, sorry for getting defensive. I had so many people dismiss what I have to say because of my age, it's pretty much like a reflex.

9. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

1. you need to be confident... i would never like a shy guy... passive guys are so dumb.. they make good friends but i would never expect him to be able to stick up for me much..

2. why do you care if you get rejected?

3. time will solve this... as you get older you gain confidence becasue your more independant.. thats why older guys are alot better

10. Roman Banned Banned

I'm a shy guy.
    If you're confident, you'll pick up trash like BarbieGirl14. Good for a drink & a fuck, but not much else.

You know, if she was legal.

11. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

did everyone miss this post? i dont care about this thread anymore, stop posting in it already

12. Roman Banned Banned

Hahaha, what a 14 year old.

I had a teacher in highschool tell me that teenage hormones peak at around 11 oclock.

13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

not all passive giys are you know, i went out with a passive guy (ok not my scene now) but he was a devil in bed!!

he wasnt passive in the bedroom, car, woods, fields,

14. Schizo Schizophrenasaurus Registered Senior Member

Let me present you with a scenario... a 14 year old boy meets a beautiful Romanian girl who is about the same age... through much struggle the boy manages to reinvent himself to her liking... after many months of doing what boys do when girls are present; sparks fly... and when I say sparks... I mean it.

Through their teenage years they fall in love, but because of their youth are presented with many of the things which destroy modern day teens. Ego, inexperience, drugs, alcohol, cheating, and more than anything... a crazy Romanian mother bent on destroying the boy's life. They split up several times.. but each time reunite with a feverish desire for one another.

Well eventually the boy develops Paranoid Schizophrenia(which later is decided to be schizoeffective disorder) and the girl becomes a raging alcoholic.

After a span of about 10 years things end with the boy living with his grandparents in complete and udder devastation(his life) and the girl battling the crazy Romanian mother for a chance at life....

The morale... don't do drugs!

Man what a ride... = )

Seriously

15. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

how could you say that

you know completely that that isnt true

post reported..

16. Schizo Schizophrenasaurus Registered Senior Member

Seriously though woman can do damage... especially in todays world... with all their liberation and stuff... and all I can tell you is that it may last for what seems like forever(the pain of loss, of love, of her) and it may not entirely ever go away... I know, for me, it took almost 6 years for the pain to stop... I would want to cry yet shed no tears. It hurt... but in the end I got over it, and I am now different because of it... I may have become more resistant to the emotional torment of life because of it... so as they say what doesn't kill you...................... makes you stronger.... = )

17. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

Dude... the fact you REPORTED him like some wankstain just proves him right. Foo'

18. draqon Banned Banned

still, it is immoral to refer to her in such a devious way.

19. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

i guess so. doesn't change facts though.

20. draqon Banned Banned

yes but you approving his message means you also approve the way he called her out and cursed at her.

21. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

its just banter. if you cant take it dont get into forums.

22. draqon Banned Banned

I can take it, I urge people to not use such banter, however.

23. Orbit A Service to the Blind. Registered Senior Member

i wasnt saying you cant take it. i was saying she cant.