Spouse Abuse

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by kmguru, Aug 19, 2001.

1. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Godless

Ahhh its the "name calling" you have a problem with...please remind me of the name I called you???

But if its the tone you object to then let me ask you why??? is it because perhaps I wrote something that you might take offense to?? something that I didn't put much thought into?? hmmm take a good look at your original post...then think about it...

P.S. do you feel like a big boy now??? you've gone to the effort of telling everyone how good you are at beating on people twice now...that pubecent testostorne level won't stay with you forever...15 must have been pretty close to the mark.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I had similar plans for my son, Bowser.

And put him in a Tae Kwondo class for three years. But he didn´t like it, too much violence he said. He didn´t find it funny at all to train kicking and fighting. He´s a humble spirit...

So it´s not good for everyone to train martial arts, some people just don´t have it in them to find a reason why they should learn how to fight. And my son wasn´t the only one who actually didn´t want to participate, many other kids complained too, but was shouted at by their parents not to be "wimps".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Re: Godless

If you read back yourself you should figure it out!!

however let me enlighten you!.

It was been called a "fool" and also to get my head out of my ass!!
    it was also trying to predict my age, which probably I'm a whole lot fucking older than you asswhole!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Godless

Is this the tone you would rather me use with you?

I think not, therefore let me apolegise, once and for all, we have seem to have started in the wrong foot, however I did not start the name calling nor trying to guess your age!

Ah and by the way, hope your little girl really learns how to kick butt!!

8. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

tsk tsk little one

Godless,

Thanks for proving my point., although I'm starting to think 15 was alittle older then you've demonstrated. But if you object to being called a fool then what shall I call you???

still, a rose by anyother name.....

A word of advice if you want to get along with people here...think about what you write before you write it, else ask mommy if its appropriate.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2001
  9. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

*sigh*

I don´t want o meddle with your little dispute here, but .... Since Godless actually tried to be the bigger person here, and APOLOGIZED! I find it very immature to reply to that with further insults, don´t you?

10. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Na! he's showing his true colors

Whose the immature one here?. And again with the further insult of my intelect according to age! Man you have demonstrated that even older people can be mentally immature as well.

11. kcollings Registered Member

I had a friend that went through physical abuse. I think Bebelina hit on a lot of what was going on with my friend. Low self esteem and dependence was a large part of why she stayed in the relationship. The main thing I noticed though, was that she always felt that her husband would change. They were married for about a year and a half before the first incident happened. When he hit her, she was sad, shocked, and confused. She figured it was a one time incident and let it go (after quite a bit of discussion with him). After it happened again, she was more concerned and considered leaving him, but she loved him and felt that she shouldn't make a hasty decision. She also thought that if SHE changed, then everything would be OK and he wouldn't hit her anymore (low self esteem part). Everytime it would happen, he would spend hours appologizing to her and begging her to give him one more chance. He said everything under the sun to get her to stay...reminding her of all of their good times. He wore her down until she forgave him. During these "make-up" times, he would bring her flowers, call her cute little pet names, take her to dinner, and really pamper her. He treated her the way she envisioned their marriage would be, and she let her defenses down. Just as she would start feeling confident in their relationship, the whole vicious cycle would happen all over again. Luckily, she did finally leave him. She went into counseling (and hiding for a while). She said that many of the other women in her group said that the main reason for staying in their abusive relationships was because they thought their partners would change too. I can't fathom being in a relationship like that myself, let alone staying in one, but I did gain a better perspective of how my friend felt and why she didn't leave right away.

12. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

LOL

you made a foolish remark, and I called you a fool, and then you made the same foolish remark. So if you don't like being called a fool stop making foolish remarks...simple.

Apologies???? WTF??? I'm yet to see one,

Bebelina:
    You wrote:
    "I don´t want o meddle with your little dispute here, but "

But but but but you did.....and for the record I thought the "insult" was and still is warranted. Deal with it.

13. odin Registered Senior Member

Well I was married to a woman who wanted me to beat her up,& would start a fight,where I would grab hold to save myself she would have bruises.
    Then she would go around telling every one that I had beat her up.
    In the end I got wise & just slid out the door or what ever to keep out of it,that made her very unhappy,& although I had not touched her or shouted or any thing a few days later it would be when you beat me up the other day!I would say no I never, to which she would reply yes you did well you would have done if I had not shut up.
    So I can say some do want it why I don't realy know.
    I now have a new wife & no probs,we have been married for 20 lovley years.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Re: LOL

Read a "formal apoligy"

Oh and here's one for you, from Odin " Well I was married to a woman who wanted me to beat her up" explain this?

15. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Godless

Yeah I came across it, and I've replied so check it out.

Now as far as odin goes...I can't deny that there are women who ask for it, be it a sick fantasy, a means to gain control, whatever (by the way odins story didn't suggest she liked it, it suggested she used it as a guilt trip to control the relationship)...but that is rare as hens teeth...and its one thing to talk about a minority exception and another to make a blanket statement like they come back 'cuz they like it'.

16. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

LOL, true!.