Stepping Down [Stryder]

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Stryder, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

P.S.
    I got the GOD 'O-WAR on my side.
    Whaddayou got? Stryder???
    LMAO!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

E-Ashalar struck a nerve when he made the comments he did about Stryder. Stryder's been around here a long time and both skeptics and non-skeptics alike have respect for him. Indeed, I must agree with you that E-Ashalar's motivation seems to be his ego and irritation at having his thread closed, but rather than PM Stryder directly, he made some very disrespectful comments about him. One doesn't treat one's host that way. Stryder represents sciforums, and we are all guests to SF.

I don't mind E-Ash making another thread or even trying to argue his point. Hell, I would even support him creating another thread in the Pseudoscience forum -and it looks like he might have one moved there in a day or so once the moderation discovers the one he made in a real science sub-forum. In fact, I'd go so far to defend his right to have a thread on the topic. I would even have been willing to PM Stryder myself (prior to his posts above) to petition that the thread either be re-opened or another started.

By the way, ylooshi, I've sent you a PM.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

Skinwalker
    QUOTE:
    "Moreover, you aren't welcome here."

Bullshit.I AM HERE

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ylooshi breakingspells.net Registered Senior Member

I was actually getting interested in your thread and started to read the one at anomolies, but I must say that I find you a bit to pretentious to take seriously. I give a lot more credence to the possibility of ancient civilization on other planets in our solar system than Skin does, but you're out of line. I'm not one to point out low post-counts (mine are near non-existent -but I read here almost daily), but there is certainly more to "membership" at sciforums than establishing a screen-name.

SkinWalker's skepticism gets on my nerves sometimes, but he definately makes me think most of the time.

He would refer to me as a "woo-woo" if he knew my true position on some of the topics at sciforms, but I think I have to side with him on this one.

8. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

MY evidence is you degradence...Why?

Why are you so frightened?

9. ylooshi breakingspells.net Registered Senior Member

?? I don't follow.

10. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

What can you not repeat?
    what do I offer that such scientific luminaries as SW or Stryder cannot repeat for themselves.
    (Be forewarned that each /confirmation of my theory whittles away at the mainstream)

Stryder Stands accused of not testing my hypothesis.Skinner is DAMNED by his own words as being a sceptical mouthpiece.

I AM HERE.
    I can and will DEFEND my claims.
    I Can,have and Will in the future defeat contrary evidence.
    Stryder Knee-Jerked.
    That is Human,and I respect fear.

Fight or flight.
    Flight not an option...I Fight.

This is not about my thread being closed!
    This is about my moderator(Stryder) Failing me in his capacity as such.
    I will not allow my MOD to shirk his duty and not live up to his legacy.

I use anomalies .net as my prime research repository.
    As a member here I cross referance my debates here from there.
    What the fuck is this??? a Turf war?

Get over yourself.
    I have Evidence of Artificiality,
    Evidence is merely evidence.
    If you personally dislike me ,not my problem.
    If you personally dislike my evidence---that is Bi-assed like Stryder.
    And No.
    No Private Messages...I'll deal with him ON THE BOARD in view of ALL the members.

11. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

Stryder is more than welcome to advise the Members of Any complaints he has recieved against me.

Certainly ,Stryder has Not in the least even taken the First step to analyse this enigma,and any claim he makes to the contrary is not True.
    PRESSURE.
    are you feeling PRESSURE???
    Who is Pressing you Stryder,Sir?

No one ASKED you your opinion,yet you flaunt yer moderation powers as if your opinion matters.

The love of Gawd,please take away the sins of the moderator for due diligence/lack thereof.
    Stryder's legacy will be a point by point escape route from my questioning.
    Skinwalker will cling to momma while this plays out.

I wouldn't jump ship just yet Stryder.
    Stick around ...Me and you need to talk.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  12. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Yes... the predicted anti-mainstream-science argument. Nothing new here. Psueodoscience at its finest.

Skepticism is a healthy choice. Something that flies in the face of mystery-mongers and significance-junkies such as yourself.

All I see is a wannabe member of sciforums bitching and moaning about his thread being closed. Rather than concentrate your efforts appropriately and either start a new one, or PM Stryder and appeal your case, you chose to flame him and sciforums in general with your so-called "accusations." I don't see you "defending" any claims; I *do* see you crying very loudly.

You call that "fighting?" I call it crying.

Sure it is. You're a cry-baby. Your thread was closed and you're attempting a new thread in a real science sub-forum. The goal, undoubtedly, is to get it moved/closed/trashed so you can justify crying even louder and longer.

He may have failed your expectations, but he's doing a damn fine job of keeping the riff-raff from disrupting the board.

"Research?" hehe.... right.

No. There's nothing wrong with citing legitimate sources of information, but woo-woo "repositories" like anomalies.net are piss-poor and the laughing stock of real science boards. We simply choose to ridicule them.

You've never shown it.

I had no problem with you, personally, until you decided to unload your frustrations on Stryder.

If you truly had "evidence," you wouldn't need to propagate a cry-baby run of posts. You'd post the "evidence" and let it speak for itself. If you thought Stryder was unfair, the diplomatic course of action would have been to PM him, in spite of your pretended reservations about it. If you actually *do* have reservations about using a PM, then a more civil thread in the Feedback sub-forum would have been appropriate. Instead, you chose to make an ass of yourself and cry like a child because "the man" is "keeping you down."

Your credibility exists only in your mind.

13. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

Umm...
    No.
    I don't believe Stryder will step down and am calling this whole thread as I see it...a Plea from a washed up-wannabe to the members like sympathetic/pathetic YOU SW.
    If you or he believed each other then the world would be a better place.

I see Skinwalker(that'd be YOU)Vociferously and wayyyyyyyyyy too verbosely acting like you mean anything to Cydonia research.
    You don't.
    I don't wish my thread re-opened,yet,You've never been more than a skid-mark on the Shorts of Artificiality.Give it up.
    If I was a resident punk like You,I'd show some modesty at least...Sheesh!!!

But you didn't.
    And the Blowhard that you are still swings his forum-partners round and round....Never telling them like I do that it's a SQUARE dance.

Yes ,You are a PUNK and no.this is not a flame.

14. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

You are a Pussy and a Bitch. This *is* a flame.

At least I'll be honest.

Still crying about your thread and pretending that you aren't, eh? If it isn't to bitch and cry, why then do you continue to post here. Why not simply return to woo-woo land where you can get all the mental-masturbation you want with your woo-woo pals?

I mean, either you have some evidence to show us or you don't. Surely you have something more than "washington d.c. is evidence for .... [insert claim]"

15. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I have to commend you on one thing, EA: your short-lived return was entertaining. You gave me more than one chuckle tonight.

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Electric_Ashalar,
    Actually when I stated I was stepping down that was my plan, but I'm still here. The main reason for that is I haven't gone on to do what I intended and because if I can lend a hand to deal with some of the occasion post violations I will.

There have been many posts on Mars, notibly about finding shapes in rocks and to tell you the truth it's all very old and very lame. Theres been no less than 6-8 threads on the topic, in respects there is no more need to discuss it.

As for all your heated commentary, I can understand your upset you might of felt I was attacking you which I was not, I was just attacking repetition. However if you want any of your theories to be believed or allowed to be discussed you are seriously going to have to look at an attitude change, I mean:

Btw, why don't you post under your old handle? Oh yeah, I think I know why

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

i would like to see this evidence that electric has to offer
    it can't be anything more than photographs and opinions right?

18. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'd suggest searching the forums archive for about 1-1 1/2 years ago for people like Bradguth, since it's just going to be the same images with the same photoshop qualities.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Electric_Ashalar:

Insulting other posters will not be tolerated on sciforums. If you continue in the same vein as we have seen in your posts so far, you will be banned from sciforums. The initial ban will be for a period of seven days.

20. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

Hope that wasn't James RANDI,who just posted cus that million bucks would buy a lotta inner-city kids some hope when I snatch it by default .
    Anyhoo.
    Stryder:
    You haven't really bugged me but now you do---what is this???
    QUOTE:
    "Btw, why don't you post under your old handle? Oh yeah, I think I know why"

what old handle???
    I'm not a webmaster,please explain "WHO" my OLD Handle is to the Forum,Thanx.
    I have nothing to hide.James Randi...get yerself a hooker...yer looking rather old.

Stryder ,are you gonna let Skinner push you around? whatever.

Do as thou whilst.Ban me and Skinner gets to say: "SEE,told ya so"
    It's not your problem skinny is chicken.

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I initially got you confused with another Cydonian poster, mainly because there was a spout of them when your initial post was seeded.

As for Randi, I know you are probably trying to initiate contact with someone on the perception theres either loot or credability involved, however the two James aren't one in the same.

22. Electric_Ashalar I've got my EYE on You. Registered Senior Member

Well...
    With that said.
    Enjoy your retirement.
    Please disregard Skinwalkers personal gripe with me.
    He's still struggling with convincing the forum here that he has anything of note to relay to us concerning Cydonia.

23. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

EA, you are a fool, and whether you post as Anomalous or any of your myriad other sock puppets, it's never hard to spot a fool. Goodbye.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!