Stop being so wasteful, yo

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by RoyLennigan, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i leave all of my electrical things on all day every day, i never turn off my lights, i only use 400/600 watt mercury light bulbs, i leave my hose-pipe on all day running directly into the drains, i drive a challenger tank just to knock next door, i put plastic metal and paper in the same bags,

and i dump uranium in the regular garbage.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, you should be more energy conscious ....turn out one of those lights once a week or so ..show the neighbors and the world that you're consciencious about saving energy!

that's okay, just don't sell it to a guy who looks like a Muslim terrorist. He's one of the guys in black hats, remember?

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no thats a jew.

i will leave my lights on during a summer day when im not even home, witht he TV and stereo on,

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, okay. But when you leave, be sure to use the big gas-guzzlin' car, not one of those wimpy, fuel-efficent things.

We're never gonna' get to the alternative energy until we use up all that filthy oil and gas. Do your part for alternative fuels ....use more gas and oil!

Baron Max

8. ersatzscamp Banned Banned

I am not sure to address you sir. Since I have never met a baron before. My friend told me it is thousands of liters of water for 1 liter of milk because land needs to be irrigated and such. Cows need to drink. In your humble royal opinion could this be true? You seem like the right person to guide me here.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, think about it some! The cow is growing, the cow needs to have energy to move around, to graze, to digest the grass and grain, etc. ...all of that requires water. Now ...which part of all that water consumed goes into making the milk? See? You can't divide it up like that, can you?

Baron Max

10. ersatzscamp Banned Banned

11. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Well, not sure about the thousands of liters of water vs 1 liter milk,
    but speaking of irrigation, worldwidely, 70% of all water use is agricultural
    irrigation (source). So, efficient irrigation could save significant amount of water.

12. VitalOne Banned Banned

Yeah it will, alternative energy sources can last thousands of years....I don't know why people enjoy wasting time saving energy....it's still all going to run out soon...which is why finding alternative energy sources is a lot better......I'll waste as much energy as I want....I should make another thread "stop living in the past, yo"

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.