Stop Intelligence-Based Discrimination

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by android, Mar 22, 2006.

1. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Intelligence-based discrimination is a form of social injustice deeply entrenched in the modern society and impacting people's lives every day. Intelligence discrimination should be addressed the same way as race, gender or age discrimination and legislation shoulbe be enacted to ban unfair treatment because of intelligence, or preception of intelligence. Affirmative actions for disadvantaged people due to low intelligence are badly needed.

Therefore, we demand laws to ban discrimination based on IQ, perceived IQ or similar measures. We call on governments to implement policies prohibiting preferential treatments for people with high achievements or IQs. (Perceived) Intelligence should not be a factor in job application, scholarship application or school admission. Fools should not be afraid that showing their foolishness may have negative consequences.

We also calls for affirmative actions for fools. Foolish children should receive more lecture time from teachers. Test scores should be normalized against students' IQ. Fools should receive more relaxed standards for job performance, for example, more time to complete a task than that given to a "smart" person. Fools should receive more training from employers. Fools should not receive lower salaries than smart people. We call for government agencies to enforce these regulations and to accept complains from fools for intelligence discrimination.

http://www.geocities.com/united_fools/

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Retard Banned Banned

Here, here!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

WOW. That is the biggest trolling post I've ever seen on Sciforums...

I was tempted to make a serious reply until I realized the game you were playing. Nice try though...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Have you been subjected to this discrimination yourself Android?

8. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

You all know this is a piss-take, right?

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

10. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I didn't write this one, but I laughed so hard I had to post it here.

11. illuminatingtherapy Initiate of The Universe Registered Senior Member

I'm laughing with 'ya!

12. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

The rest of the text (on the original site) is gold as well! If you haven't, I recommend reading it

13. makeshift Registered Senior Member

That's funny. Snort.

14. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

It's also somewhat relevant to our current political situation...

15. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Android is race baiting nothing more. Next thing you know you'll hear him say how terrible certain races are.

16. therealdrag0 Registered Member

{
    I dont see whats wrong with it. There really shouldn't be Intelligent discrimination. The thing is there are 2 kinda of stupid people, those who are naturally not smart, and those who are just flippin dumb @ss's because they dont care that they are dumb @ss's and they just try to be 'cool'. The latter one I believe needs to be cracked down on more, its rediculous how little intelligence is valued among peers in todays schools (at least in the US)

"It is absurd to hold that a man ought to be ashamed of being unable to defend himself with his limbs, but not of being unable to defend himself with speech and reason, when the use of rational speech is more distinctive of a human being than the use of his limbs." - Aristotle

-drag0
    Ps. 144:1
    }

17. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Lordy, when I saw the title of this thread on the home page, I just jumped to it. At last!

I am just SO frelling tired of being discriminated against. Everywhere I go I am ostracized, made fun of, threatened, or held back.

On the job, I am held back while the stupid people get the promotions. I'm too smart for my own good, they say. I question everything. I look at processes and see ways to make them easier and more efficient. I can make the company more profitable. But it requires people learning new ways of doing things, and they're not comfortable with that. Managers can't figure out how to supervise people if they're not doing the same old thing they've always done.

My boss is always bitching at me because I'm not busy. He can't really reprimand me, because I get my assignments completed on time and they're always correct. But I don't spend all my time working. I tell him I've learned the secret to "working smarter, not harder," but he tells me that's just a bumper sticker. Around here people work hard, they stay late, come in on weekends, and lose unused vacation time.

The community doesn't like me because I can see what's wrong. I'm well educated, well read, and I think about things. They don't think about anything because it's too much trouble. They want to keep things the way they are, even if they're not working. I want to make things better, so I'm not invited to participate in things.

My neighbors and coworkers don't like me because I question everything. Why do they believe in not taking control of their lives? Why do they want to cede all power to governments, churches, corporations, any authority figure that walks in the room? If they don't like something, why don't they try to change it? Why do they persevere in bad relationships? Why do they keep doing the same thing they've always done but expecting better results? Don't they know that's a textbook definition of insanity? No, actually, they've never heard of that and they wish I'd quit saying it.

Why do they blast themselves on tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine, and then bitch when their children decide to blast themselves on pot? Why do they think pot is more dangerous than the drugs they take? Why do they have affairs and then bitch when their children have sex? Why have they made drunk driving the American national pastime and then bitch when their children get wasted? Why do they spend all their leisure time glued to the TV and then bitch when their children want to spend all theirs glued to videogames?

Men don't like me because I'm not dumb enough. I enjoy playing games like chess, going to the ballet, and art exhibitions, instead of trying to hit balls with sticks, watching cars race around the same oval 200 times until they crash into each other, and sitting around in bars.

Women--well bless their hearts, a lot of women do like me because I'm not like those other men. But even they back off when I talk about trying to make the world better, about how the Abrahamic religions have on the balance caused so much violence, hatred, and cultural stagnation that it far outweighs the paltry and centuries-too-late bits of good they occasionally stumble into. When I wax rhapsodic about how nice it would be to not live in a consumption-oriented culture where they might have to think of something to do besides shop for new shoes, they walk away.

My mechanic doesn't like me because when he tells me what's wrong with my car I explain to him that while I don't know exactly what's wrong with it, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that it can't possibly be what he suggests and I'm always right. My broker doesn't like me because when I explain to him that the Paradigm Shift is creating new financial opportunities and he makes fun of me, my stocks outperform his.

Yes, I'm really fed up with being discriminated against because I'm intelligent.

FUCK STUPID PEOPLE! MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!

That was what this thread was about, wasn't it? Didn't I read that title correctly?

18. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

How about just shooting them in the face?

19. makeshift Registered Senior Member

Fraggle Rocker:
    I like you.

20. Arkantos Registered Senior Member

If this was every serious, we'd have a big problem. This whole social justice kind of equality goes to far and intrudes far too much on personal freedom.

21. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Sir, I regret to tell you that you've been shot... in your subtlety gland.

22. XmisterIS Registered Member

This is a gud thing I think. I am an iddiote and wen I do a job intervoo they awlwayes descrim ... decsim ... dsecim ... I mean desmimi ... dexcremenate ... descritate ... Gosh darn it! I just ain't that bright ... :bugeye:

23. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

What cracked me up, was the "here, here" from a poster named Retard! lol....

*It's also somewhat relevant to our current political situation...*

Is this how you found this scite? I'm only wondering what drove you to even search for such a thing?