Strange People...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TruthSeeker, Aug 5, 2005.

1. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy:
    K?
    jews "n' stuff"??
    what's the matter skank? you do get awful bashful and girly around ol' outtie, chasin' me round this place like a li'll lovesick puppy....people will talk dear girl

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

No, brilliance, think bigger.

I'm one vindictive sack of venom when it comes to idiots tryin' to told me a question.
    In other words, teach me a lesson. You know, like you tried to in that other thread where you couldn't even spell phenotype.
    Wassamatta- your little talking points lose thier helium?

Cunt.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy:
    you're a sack of shit, i'll tell you that for nowt.

The bullying tactics may wash with bitches like invert, and your gimp mephura, but as soon as you're confronted with someone who doesn't give a shit how much of a sad loner hot shot geek you may (or may not) be at school/college (whatevvurrr) out come the ad hom, playground insults....fine by me.

you got buttfucked once, i'll gladly give you another seeing to.

oh and don't step to me about some petty spelling bullshit....k?
    maybe I need a new keyboard....eh gendy???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

No you blind mystic, everyone is weird their own way. Your a weirdo mystic that believes in shit that can't be proven to even exist. I'm a weirdo cause I get laid by married women, It's good being the other guy!.

I have no sense of guilt trip for screwing married women that can't get what I provide them at home, a good F*ck!.

I don't go looking for them, they just seem to come my way. That's weird!.

Godless

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

And how many bitcehs like "Invert" and "Mephura" and the million or so others on campus drinking my, like, bathwater does it take to have you show up, flex those muslces of yours, and get silenced?

I didn't gut you by pointing out hte misspellings, brilliant one. And the neatest thing is you know it.

Godless:
    Are we to believe you actually fuck anything when you can't even spell the word out for some reason?
    Cussing takes balls!

9. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy:

again wench....I dont give a flying fuck how many gimps drank from your furry cup, who you blew, or bent over for at school....got it?
    and that's typical stalinist mentality silence anyone who dares to oppose you...jesus christ girl are you having therapy for these delusions of grandeur?

silence me.....LOL

gut me? sweety...not even close

gut me.....LOL

you funny chick, both as in HAHA and strange

10. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

So define 'strange'.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Outlandish,

I'm starting to think you don't like me?
    That makes me unbelievably sad.

Anyway. What does her 'bullying tactics' have to do with the situation? I don't respect Gendanken for her 'bullying'. Nor is that the reason why I drink her bathwater... (Which, by the way, I drink with a straw. Now THAT'S refreshing.)

Does drinking bathwater make ME strange?
    Hmm.

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

tablariddim:
    The fact that Outlandish here cannot deduce that if he had a valid argument anywhere outside of his rectum….. he would not have been silenced.

True, I’m being childish, but I cannot resist a pundit who gets way ahead of himself for the sake of some neat little talking point.
    How-much-I-know-about-faith-not-being-a-race-that-you -don’t, for example.

I’m an obsessive mole with control issues, yes. I know.

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Vert:

Quit saying you do what he claims you do. What will they think of me??!!!

14. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

They will think that you are Stalin in a bathtub with your faithful lackeys drinking it from straws.

But, Gendanken, I've been meaning to tell you. Lay off the garlic. It's really affecting the flavor of the bathwater.

And. You might consider laying off the asparagus a little too. I'm as much into green bathwater as the next guy, but yeesh. My pee's starting to turn green too.

15. Yorda Registered Senior Member

um... if you say so

16. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

As you can see in this thread, most people are dishonest and kind of stupid

17. Yorda Registered Senior Member

As you can see in this thread, most people are honest and kind of intelligent

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

As you can see in this thread, most people are depraved and kind of sadistic.

19. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

as you can see in this thred i am as wierd as it ocmes, and kind of strange
    ( i coudl ocme up with anyhting lei tthe last 3 htings)

20. VossistArts 3MTA3 Registered Senior Member

Im definately not strange. Im just like everyone else in a way at least. As time passes in my life, more and more I see in people something or lots of things that cause me to say to myself, " that is me. Or that has been me, or I see the potential for that in me. Occasionally but rare it is that I meet someone who I dont see something of me in, or in them me. When I do meet someone like that, I think, " thats strange, Id like to get to know this person". For some reason maybe that nevers seems to happen.

21. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy,gendy,gendy.....where does one begin.

The li'll skool girl bathes in her own piss and all the time is totaly oblivious to the fact she is being toyed with like a mouse in a glass.
    Your ambivalence is palpable girlie, but hey your not the 1st to get sucked into the landish, and you certainly won't be the last.

You know ol' girl, I could have such fun sticking you under the microscope, or maybe I don't need to, or maybe I already have

silence shmilence, your lack of riposte on truth's other lame thread is an obvious sign of capitulation, yet somehow it's me that has been silenced....only in yo' head girlfriend....only in yo' head.
    And then not satisfied with being buttfucked on that thread, you follow me here and offer your ass up again for me....well I don't mind if I do dear.

yep, childish you are, but it's ok outtie boy will skool ya'

obsessive li'll mole with control issues?? gendy darling don't be so hard on yourself, it's ok to obsess about the outboy.

22. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

sexus me ol' mucker!

I loves ya like the whipping boy I never had, for you truly are the cloud in my silver lining.

My dear chappie, leave what's 'tween me and her as that....'tween me and her.

I disagree, I think you do respect her, and that's fair 'nuff, old landish has respect for her too, but fella, my hunch is you have a lot more than just 'spec for the dank.

PS
    answer your PM's for God's sake man.

23. Bells Staff Member

Gendanken and Outlandish: You could cut the sexual tension between the two of you with an overgrown toenail.

----------------------------------

Well at least you're not taking Gendy's bathwater to go in one of those drinking hats with the two can holders on either side and the long straws..