Sunsign?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by purple_hairstreak, Jun 27, 2004.

?

What is your sign? Choose by your birthdate

1. Aries Mar21-Apr19

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  2. Taurus Apr20-May20

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. Gemini May21-Jun 21

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Cancer Jun22-Jul22

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  5. Leo Jul23-Aug22

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  6. Virgo Aug23-Sep22

7 vote(s)
    15.6%
  7. Libra Sep23-Oct22

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. Scorpio Oct23-Nov21

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  9. Sagittarius Nov22-Dec21

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  10. Capricorn Dec22-Jan19

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  11. Aquarius Jan19-Feb18

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  12. Pisces Feb19-Mar20

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

My little brother is also a Capricorn. I know three other people on the cusp between Capricorn and Aquarius. Two of them are my favorite teachers, and I believe all three of them have the same birthday.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

This forum doesn't seem suited for Sagittarius if you look at the poll results. Not a single one yet.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

My aunt is a Sagittarius. I don't like her much.

One of my friends is a Sagittarius too. He's cool, though.

This is THE place for Virgos, though. Perfect . . . not.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

I share a sun sign with many great people throughout history:
    Albert Einstein
    Wyatt Earp
    Dr. Suess
    Michaelangelo
    Edgar Cayce

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

There is a horoscope that everyone should read, and I offer it my unabashed endorsement. Folks in Seattle get it weekly in The Stranger, and anyone can pick up a weekly horoscope at Free Will Astrology (formerly Breszny's Real Astrology).

My horoscope for this week (Sept. 9, 2004):

Even on those occasions that I feel like I'm a step ahead of Breszny, I still take his advice as basis for abstract reexamination of principle and outcome. It's the best horoscope going.

Wait, wait, wait: I should give a horsocope for a sign that I'm not, since I have a nearly abject faith in my own. Hmm ... Capricorn ... I see at the top of the page there's a Capricorn.

Capricorns, you tell us ... I know a Pisces who holds these horoscopes in similarly high regard. I know a Sagittarius who laughs at them but refuses to take anything not related to money or baseball or booze seriously. And I know a Libra who won't read hers because she doesn't like the way it speaks to her. There's also a Cancer, but a blonde, so you tell me ....

We love Breszny up here. Read it. Trust me. (New horoscopes every Thursday, as I recall.)

9. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, the horoscopes on that site are funny, perhaps I should heed mine:

Please excuse my prevailing madness.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You're a bleeding capricorn.

Die!

I'm Sagittarius. Sign of the archer. I'm not too happy about being part horse though. Quite the predicament at the toilet.

11. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

no im not im a leo....

12. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

splendit, not a bad idea at all, I think i'll do just that

13. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

That last part . . . it's like they were psychic. Normally I don't expect horoscopes based only on yer sun sign to be amazingly accurate, but MAN! What happened on the 10th (after this horoscope was published) was I talked to someone about something serious. It built a level of trust, but it also made a major conflict within myself.

. . . *Sigh* I wish my horoscope were about my genitals. Tiassa, I'm jealous!

14. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

Neildo, you share my birthday, and subsequently my sign.

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Verticle Oracle card Virgo (August 23-September 22)
    As the relentless nihilism of the mass media threatens to quash our ability to even perceive, let alone exult in life's glorious beauty, we need new words to remind us to see with our own eyes. I have one: mirabilia, which is actually an old term that hasn't been used much in the last 400 years. Its literal definition is "marvels that inspire wonder," but I'd like to add the following nuances: beguiling curiosities, enigmatic joys, changes that inspire amused awe, and sudden deliverance from boring evils. I'm happy to report that you Virgos, more than any other sign, are currently poised to see, create, and attract mirabilia.

16. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

As a Virgo, I'm quite a loner.....

17. Entropy Registered Member

If I was born at 12:00am on Sept 23 that makes me a libra right?

18. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Actually, no. The sun doesn't move into a sign exactly at midnight. They just round the time off to a date so the average Joe or Jane can find their sun sign quickly.

I'm assuming ya were born at midnight. Ye'r most likely a Virgo. But ye'r on the cusp of Virgo. Ya'll most likely exibit the traits of both Virgo and Libra, though Virgo will count the most.

Of course, ya need to know when the sun moved into Libra in the year ya were born, cuz the dates vary slightly from year to year. Or ya can go to a site that will draw yer birth chart for free.

http://www.astro.com/horoscopes/ahor.asp is a good place. And it's free.

Go there with the time of day ya were born (as in clock time), and make sure that time is accurate - down to the minute if possible. Scroll down, and look for "Horoscope Chart Drawings" in the center near the bottom. Click on "Chart Drawing, Ascendant". Enter all the info they ask for. Then they will give ya yer chart, and it will tell ya whether yer sun is in Virgo or Libra. Ya can also find yer Ascendant and Moon sign, as well as all yer planetary signs.

Hope that helps! Oh, and tell me what yer Ascendant and Moon sign are, okay?

19. MagiAwen Registered Senior Member

ha ha

I just had a total maniacal jolt when I read this...I feel like going out and destroying something....
    ha ha.....graaaaahhhhrrr

20. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Oh, man! I wish I had yer horoscope, Magi! GRAHHRR!!!! I'm not sugar, I'm love looking for sugar!

. . . I think that's my new pick-up line.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. MagiAwen Registered Senior Member

The whole beatnik thing is so......not my thing.

I feel I have gone mad....I'm sure of it....watch for it....my posts may contain it. That is really odd and awful isn't it.

raaahhhrrr...dooble boodle...

crazed. yes I'm crazed now. I never should have read it...how splendidly awful.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

It's okay to be crazed. I'm like that every day! GRAHHRR!

. . . Ah, and I see ya changed yer user title. Hehe!

23. JackStars Registered Member