Syngameons

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by NDS, Apr 27, 2007.

1. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

Young-Earthers (IAC):

When God created animals, did he create only the "Super-Genetic" hyper mutts only, or did he create hundreds or thousands of "variations of syngameons" or species?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Who are you quoting "variations of syngameons?"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Have you no respect for the Biology and Genetics forum?

You badly misspelled the technical term syngameon in your title, so what was your purpose in doing so NDS?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

You, who have defined "species" as "variations of syngameons" in the past. Now please answer the question, or can you?

8. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I said variations within respective syngameons, so maybe you should start a new thread with something cogent.

9. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

Did I? LOL. Maybe it's just that you can't read. Ahahahahahah!!!

10. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

You spelled it horribly wrong in the title, and then correctly in your first post, why is this?

11. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

Actually, I didn't spell it wrong in the title. You should try "Hooked on Phonics," I hear it works great!!!

And why should I have respect for a "technical" term which receives 1,380 search results on Google, most of which are repeats? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

With 1,380 search results, I can see how widely accepted the term is in science. Again, where did you get your degree in Biology?

12. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

So you admit that you have no respect for the technical term syngameon, and you've edited the title and post #6, so the verdict please?

13. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

The verdict is: Since you undoubtedly have realized that my single question in post #1 disproves your entire Global Flood theory (which is why you won't answer it, obviously), you are guilty of being a moron!!!

14. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

That's just swell but you did not accurately present my position, so the moron is in the mirror there NDS.

The question, as you posed it, is nonsensical, but that's not surprising actually.

15. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

When God created animals, birds, etc. what were the animals like? Was there a lot of diversity in the first 2,000 years of the earth, or were all the animals "hyper mutts"? Can you elaborate (probably not)?

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

In the case of the syngameon which includes all the variations of cats, they probably looked like cats, and bird syngameon pairs, probably like birds.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Ok, the theory doesn't work with your YEH - the "syngameons" appeared millions and hundreds of millions of years prior to Noah. It don't work and you can't fix it. Give up the literalism.

18. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

What is your reasoning?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There are numerous examples of species that divided from a parent species and are no longer even remotely capable of interbreeding. One example, ants evolved from wasps.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And that's all pre-Noah.

The dog don't hunt.

21. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

What is all pre-Noah, and so, the dog supposedly won't hunt?

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

The differentiation of those species occurs millions of years prior to the existence of any humans. Noah is a human. So...

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Oh, I see, so what animal did humans supposedly evolve from?