Telepathy: Thoughts & questions.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Dinosaur, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What you are talking about is not uncommon, it is actually normal part of every day empathic exchange that takes place all the time. The only thing you need to consider is that you may have an amplified awareness and self consciousness of this exchange, claiming it as extraordinary due to your extraordinary and heightened self consciousness. [acute self vigilance is very common under these conditions]
    Most anti psychotic medications dampen the acute awareness of "self" to the point where by this interpretation of extraordinary knowledge or awareness, falls back to be "quite ordinary".

In other words what I am saying is that you are experiencing what every one else takes for granted as part of a normal healthy psychic co-existence.
    It is in the why you feel the need to consider it as extraordinary that needs to be resolved. Power, greed, envy, self esteem, and a lack of acknowledgement from peers and validations of the truth/reality of your experience.
    The more people try to tell you you are fabricating, as CC is attempting to do, the more you will attempt to prove them wrong, thus a terrible circle of claim and counter claim will go on until you die unless someone actually takes you seriously.

• It is quite normal for men and women to influence each other psychically. In fact it is essential that they do for social structures to function. [effectiveness of influence determined by the degree of trust involved - now that is no surprise yes!?]
    • It is also quite normal for someone who becomes aware of this psychic influence to think they are a "God" and have power over their targets. re: NPD. the will to power, the God complex.
    • It is quite normal for people to play games and seek to perpetuate your belief that you have a God like status. Thus protecting themselves and their community from any "real" and provable outcome. [fraud]
    • It is quite normal to form an ego/esteem addiction to sexual and pleasure influencing. Men and women historically have had this issue always.
    • It is quite normal that your life become dysfunctional due to your power addiction and acute awareness of what nearly everyone else takes for granted.
    and last by by no means least:
    • It is quite normal for people to seriously and chronically underestimate the extent the human body will reflexively go to to protect it's inner sanctuary from intrusion by idiots and ego centric morons!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ QQ,

One thing about your website is you are starting with quite a comprehensive topic section, and you will be months writing that sort of content. I would start one section at a time, and keep building upon it. Also think how often to use search terms and word your essays with search engines in mind.

NLP does not require trust. Especially if you command with authority in your voice. I even helped a friend design a resume using it. The subconscious mind accepts commands at face value, and can be used to harm people.
    If I say, "You look very pale today. Maybe you are sick". The command, "You are sick should be spoken as if saying,"You are sick!" and do not emphasize the maybe so much. You can make someone ill this way especially if they are very suggestible. Sleepwalkers are normally very suggestive people.

You say trust must be a component, but I would say a commanding tone spoken with sureness accomplishes the same thing. If you were a hypnotist designing a show then any build-up and credibility you can establish in advance would help you, but for conversational NLP no such trust is required.

Watch Derren Brown in this video and the go and watch every Derren Brown episode ever aired. The man is a genius at NLP and magic. I am also a magician so love this guys work.
    [video=youtube;befugtgikMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=befugtgikMg[/video]

Make sure to see how it was done at the end. He uses Weasel Words in his NLP. Now here are some Weasel words meant to be used for seduction. Of course there are many for every situation as Derren Brown made his own for the BMX Bike. There are a variety of words already widely known for use in seduction so I will use these as an example. These are also commands but hidden better.
    Sorry for using rude examples, but that is a popular topic for nlp users.

back to how I use it....
    I do the opposite if someone is ill I say, "You have more colour back in your face, you must be feeling better.".

If someone loses something. I will say, "Sit and relax for a minute. I have heard that if you stop trying to think of where it is and think of other things then you will remember where the lost thing is very clearly in a flash.", or some such thing. I do incorporate the power of suggestion into my everyday life.

I am also very clearly into the "Law of Attraction", and also am careful not to use negative autosuggestion. I am not even going to copy any of the plentiful examples of it.

Instead I prefer to do daily affirmations sometimes for hours on end depending on how much I want the items in question.

Affirmations could give you a power of suggestion confidence and psychological edge, but I would say some of the results I have witnessed from daily affirmations seem like magic, and in fact will claim it is; despite the fact skeptics will deny the possibility.

@ Quantum Quack,

Here is an old book that deals with psychic nature and the power of suggestion as if they are related.
    http://www.trans4mind.com/The_Law_of_Psychic_Phenomena.pdf

You sound like this fellow when you write here so I thought this free book may be of interest to you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

@Kwilborn, can I ask?
    How are you at playing chess and can you do so with out cheating psychically?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

well..of course they would be wouldn't they?

The very idea of power over women is enough to send most men into a padded cell of some sort. Such is the nature of the "Sacral" addictions. Highly addictive due to it's pleasure potential. As with all positives there is a negative that comes to play that seeks to balance it out thus pushing the extremes of both pleasure and sufferance.

If men wish to learn how to coerce a woman into bed psychically [ analogue - date rape] they will also need to learn the frustration of impotency. As with most power freaks, fully consummating a loving relationship is virtually impossible when this sort of power is involved due to the sheer fact that love can only be true if it is voluntary and not controlled. [by natural design too I might add] The adult sex trade is endemic and full of people that are victims to this issue. [for example]
    By all means promote, as you have the freedom to do so, the notion of how men can "screw themselves over" with the Sacral power trip....and learn the hard way what it takes to find "happiness", free of power addiction and the need to "chant- beg - pray" for hours on end to facilitate an ability that is more delusional than real.
    Then ask yourself a simple question:
    "Why does society appear to have a deliberate need to deny psychic phenomena as being actual and put millions, if not billions of people into acute psychiatric care?" [ the number are growing daily - especially to do with teenage hyper sexuality ]

If we presume that psychic phenomena has been scientifically and publicly proven as actual [ for a moment ]

Why are people becoming sick due to their experiences of psychic phenomena?
    and why is growth in mental health recipients so massive, world wide?
    "A local psychiatric ward has just increased it's bed capacity by a massive 500%+ [from 17 to 87 beds at a cost of over $600 per day per bed] to cater for a huge increase in the numbers of teenage hyper sexuality and potential youth suicide cases." internet references are about 2 years behind...so you wont be able to confirm what I just typed properly.

I just had a "public on the fly" discussion today with a head nurse of that facility and she is totally bewildered as to why this huge increase is happening.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  8. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Quantum Quack,

I was the Chess Champion of my high School and University, however a visiting Chess master beat me and 8 other players without breaking a sweat. I also have not played in 20 years. As much as I liked Chess It does not feed my computer addiction.

I am unsure how people are hurt psychically? You claim people can be manipulated, abused and made sick with psychic power?

When you "Chant, Beg, Pray" (which I call affirmations), I believe this i a process of creating intent and "asking for" which is a precursor to manifestation in Law of Attraction. I assure you when these items manifest they are never delusional. I am unsure of what you have tried or experienced in this regard, but delusional is not a conclusion I would reach by any use of the word.

I was not promoting NLP as a seduction tool, I was merely emphasizing that most people are suggestible. The Actor you saw in the video I posted was Simon Pegg, He was the main actor in "Hot Fuzz" (an awesome movie), and Sean of the dead (another funny zombie flick). Derren brown used NLP to make him forget what he wanted. The application of NLP was my point and it had nothing to do with seduction. I have been married most of my life so seduction tactics mean little to me, and at my age it is the women who do the chasing.

I found most of the previous post hard to understand and confusing. I am unsure if you are connecting the ideas of power of suggestion and psychic influence. It is my opinion that psychic influence is telepathy and done by everyone subconsciously and conscious attempts at telepathy are done from a distance.

You seem to have doubts about doing daily affirmations however and I must admit that doing daily affirmations such as "I am in perfect health, and everyday in everyway I am getting better and better" repeated for an hour or more each day would cure just about anything in my opinion. I have never (knock wood) been sick enough to put it to the test.

I have used affirmations to find outstanding job opportunities and deals on items. Even when I was young and dating I used it to meet people. Daily affirmations are an amazing way to alter your circumstances. I think that if a starving child started chanting, "I am a big fat American. I always have plenty to eat." and they affirmed/pray/chant/ask/etc this phrase everyday for 4-5 hours then within a week or two their circumstances would change as if by magic. I believe there is magick in the universe now and miracles, magic, manifestation, and faith can work wonders. Do not think Chanting or praying or affirming will ring a result that is delusional. No. Magical and real yes, delusional no.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Thanks for responding...
    I hold that all recipients of the mental health system including those suffering depression are victims of a society that has a fascination with chanting - begging- praying for what they want instead of achieving what they want or need by conventional means.
    Like cheating to win a game of chess.

the sheer fact that you have to chant-beg-pray for hours on end on a daily basis is indicative that you have a problem and that the outcome of your effort will always be unpredictable. When you can win every game of poker WITH OUT the need for daily ritualistic affirmations, and don;t get killed by the other players as a result, then and only then can you claim to have mastered the Sacral. Hence the term delusional.

you were IMO attempting to glorify the use of suggestive methods in way that sensationalize and attract those male readers that feel inadequate and inferior enough to want to employ such stealth and deceptions upon a woman. What happened to "real men" that have no need for this BS? [see what I mean?]

You will need to support that claim with independent testimony I am afraid as it doesn't wash with me. Possibly your wife could make a contribution to this thread.

If you read my original post again carefully the issue should find some clarity.

not at all I have no doubt about how it can screw people over... none what so ever... In a closed system that this universe is [The laws of thermo-dynamics actually apply] any gain you deliberately conjure up using a chanting method is someone else's loss... basic rule of thumb.

Do you realize what you are suggesting with the above? You are suggesting that a person needs to chant - beg- pray 4 hours a day to be something he wants to be instead of just being himself with out the 4 hour plus effort and concentration commitment? [there is no easy ride in the journey of self development... do the talk but most of all do the walk]

Gosh, how many people I know who devote their entire waken life to constantly repeating a chant- beg - or prayer? Nearly all of them including those associated with Freemasonry, Reiki healing, and various other disciplines have to seek psychiatric support at some stage due to the compulsion that is stuffing up their ability to concentrate on the normal things in life. How many seriously disturbed people do you see on public transport that are constantly sub vocalizing a chant- beg or prayer? Heaps.... what goes around comes around... energy out energy in and someone ends up hanging themselves or throwing themselves of a roof top...

edit: I apologies if my written tone appears to be frustrated. Given the tragedy associated with a world going crazy over using the LAW of Attraction I find it hard sometimes to hide the incredible frustration at peoples presumption that there is a free ride and there simply isn't, even if you had all the psychic power in the universe at your disposal there still is NO FREE ride.

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

A little true story and one that may offer a little enlightenment.

When meeting my future wife she arrived as a blind date organized by a friend even though she could not speak a word of English and had just stepped off a plane from Brasil not really knowing why she was in Melbourne Australia. She just accepted an offer of a sponsored flight from a friend of hers with the offer of work.
    During the course of our short marriage [she is now my ex wife and a very close friend] she demonstrated as part of her apparent Catholic Faith a need to pray for 2 hours every night. I never knew what she was praying for and never asked until one day after she could not pray due to the fact that we took a airplane to Sao Paulo, Brasil [ 32 odd hour flight time ] for a family anniversary. We were met at the airport with the news that 2 of her friends had passed away of natural causes and that funerals were being arranged.
    My ex wife virtually collapsed in grief and I discovered from her wailing that she believed sincerely that because she failed to pray that one time in the plane her friends passed away.
    It was later revealed that she was praying by compulsion in an attempt to keep them alive. Two other friends passed shortly afterwards bringing a total of four funerals to attend after arriving in Brasil. My ex blamed herself for their deaths but felt releaved of the deep burden she carried for she no longer had to feel compelled to pray to keep them alive.
    She is part indigenous Brasilian and a mix of Portuguese.

The point is she believed in the power of prayer [ chanting ] her method was to repeatedly sub vocalize an affirmation [prayer] and when she failed to do so due to circumstances of an air plane trip, she believed she failed to maintain the life support she felt she was being "called" upon to offer her loved ones. She felt responsible for them being alive and ultimately for their deaths. Hence the compulsion.

The question is:

If you believe in the laws of attraction...how do they apply in this case?
    and....
    Is the situation if "not delusional" a healthy one?

11. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ quantum Quack,
    I do not think we think we agree on how things manifest. Prayer can be an effective method in that I am comparing it to intention and affirmations. It sounds from the above story that she was doing it incorrectly.

The law of attraction main premise is that you attract what you think about. So spending time focusing on certain intentions can speed up the process. Now I do not wish to use death as a topic of incorrect prayer, however I will give this example.

A man goes to bed every night worried about his debts and thinks of his debts and prays his debts will be resolved. This is focusing intention upon debts, and what do you get when you focus on something? Right, more of the same thing. More Debts.

Now I will switch the terminology to affirmations, although prayer, chanting could be comparable in style and effect.

If I was a smoker and I affirmed daily "I will quit smoking" You are making the wrong suggestions to yourself and the universe. The word "will" is a future term, and does not imply that it may ever take place any time soon. The correct phrasing would be to say "I am a healthy non-smoker" . Simply by changing the phrasing you have now put it in the past tense as "I am" implies you already are a non smoker. This is the thought you are trying to create.

It is easy to do affirmations wrong and see no result and I imagine it is just as easy with prayer.

Now I will give you an example of how this was used correctly by me. In my younger years my family was involved in the printing industry and I learned how to run the various equipment. I was also attending University most of the year. I was living on a fixed allowance on summer holidays with no summer job. I outlined everything I wanted and then began to do affirmations for money and wealth. I had no job so I obsessively affirmed and even whore a notebook around my neck with my affirmations inside. In about 1 week I saw an ad in the local paper for an ADAST 2 colour press operator for a summer position. This turned out to be a UNION shop which payed $28.60 per hour and a $4/hour shift premium on top of that so my hourly wage was $32.60/hour for the entire summer. If I worked on Saturday I made double that which is more than $1 per minute at $65/per hour. My paycheques were over $900 a week, as we often worked 10 hour saturdays (with paid lunch hour).

That was a summer job that I believe I drew into my life with affirmations. Union jobs RARELY advertise in the newspaper, but the press was a unique (low quality) make. The job was simple black over black printing with no pms or process work except on rare occasions. The fellow off sick with a collapsed lung came back just as I was getting ready to return to school.

I have many,, many examples like that. It can be done wrong.

I thought you were more knowledgeable about this topic or I would have explained this type of stuff earlier on.

You attract what you dwell upon. The best attitude you can hold is gratefulness/thankfulness a you will attract more reasons to be thankful.

Rosaries were designed so people would repeat their prayers, but you must dwell on the thoughts in a positive manner as if your goals were already achieved. Otherwise you are just wasting tie or attracting bad things.

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Nothing you a have said is new to me... I am very well conversed with how to manifest using "imagine thy is and as you imagine you become" type affirmations etc...
    what you fail to take into consideration is that the world is made up of a hugely diverse population, one that has various levels of psychic awareness and abilities. The way the Law of Attraction works is dependent not only on the person using positive "become" affirmations and how they word them and what emotional clarity they promote but also their inherent psychic maturity. You also fail to consider that there are higher intelligences at play in the background that may consider intervening in any request psychically to the extent of ensuring that the "chanter" learns the lessons needed to fulfill what THEY consider are YOUR destiny. [Similar to the fact that you are also attempting to change your destiny] In other words Play at being a God and God may decide to play with you.
    I have witnessed way too many manifestations of "incorrect" use and abuse of "the law of attraction" to wish to encourage any one into getting into it with out a proper footing , grounding and integrity of purpose.
    Essentially by using the method you have described you are asking the psychic community [global - universally] psychically to assist you and if the motivation is appropriate and an outcome ultimately serves the community you may get a result similar to what you request. [ refer to Oprah and Will Smith who both managed to provide the community service as a result of their change in circumstances ]
    However to venture in this area with the incorrect motivation can entrap you in a nightmare similar to what my ex wife experienced... for so many years carrying the burden of believing and knowing that she was supporting so many people due to her heart synching methods. She accidentally fell into the role of something far greater than she would ever dream about due to an honest concern for the failing health of those loved ones.

So my reluctance to accept your position is not one of ignorance or naivety as you elude to, I can assure you, but one of extremely hard lessons that have been both painful to witness and participate in accordingly.

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

And what is wrong with giving up smoking with out 4 hours of daily repetitive affirmation? So many people do it quite easily with out the bullshit of concentrating on correct motive and emotional semantics.
    I understand the example with out a problem... but I fail to understand how one addiction "cigarette smoking " can be adequately dealt with by another addiction "chanting" for 4 hours a day.
    Do you understand my example?

or as AN would write:

"You understand my example?

The above is a glaring example of The Law of Attraction" being projected at another when it was supposed to be projected at himself...Therefore abusing accidentally or deliberately, the law of attraction due to using someone else as their reflection. As is often done by magicians, fraudsters, those who have lost center, proper grounding of self, serious mental health clients and those who seek to employ hypnosis, suggestion, Neuro-Linguistic-Programming [NLP] for deceptive, disingenuous or even entertainment purposes.

How many persons who have responded to the trust of a fraudster only to find it a betrayal of that trust have suffered severe trust issues due to their experience of being conned psychically do you think?
    How many are now due to that betrayal of trust locked into a cycle of severe depression or mental health issues?
    Why is the Western world suffering a pandemic of ever increasing numbers of Clinically depressed people?
    Why is it that just about everyone in the West will be drug dependent within the next 10 years [if not already]?

You say that trust is not involved and I say that it is the key ingredient and how a normally competent person can be rendered incompetent and subjugated to the will of another. As the only way a person can gain access to the "inner sanctuary" is by manipulating the naivety, innocence and trust [ re: pedophilia for example] of the victim.

So projecting a dream input at someone sleeping is a real no no....whether you think is effective or not it means the person is being tricked and his/her trust is being betrayed.
    To promote such in a public forum such as this in the way you are doing is absurdly irresponsible.

I can almost guarantee that there is not a single medical practitioner that takes their job seriously that would consider "if founded in science" what you have been recommending and promoting across this fora as anything but gross negligence and probably a criminal act against the integrity of the victims life and future.

Deep down most person already accept the reality of psychic phenomena [example: 2.8 billion Catholics, 1 billion Hindus, 1.5 billion Buddhists, and so on] . It is absurdly obvious to any one. But there is no way the world is going to acknowledge or allow scientifically valid evidence to be presented until the unscrupulous activities of those who think it is fun to fuc* with someones head/body are contained and dealt with.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  14. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Okay. I had thought your opinion was based on lack of knowledge on the subject, but I stand corrected. We do have different views on the subject for sure.

One last thing I will comment on is that I am religious, and I believe our god has created us in his image (from bible) and that we all have our own innate ability to create and add to creation. I believe this was gods intent. "As above so below" to quote the ancients.

Again you seem to think NLP and psychic are related. One is done vocally to a person near you in the same manner a hypnotist would, and the other is done telepathically. You seem to confuse these.

I have never ever suggested anyone ever attend a fraudulent church (all religions are frauds in my opinion), or seek out a psychic. Everything I have suggested is people do things for themselves and learn about their minds.

The experiment I suggest, friends try to do telepathy with each other is with mutual agreement in advance. I fail to see how this is betraying trust or tricking anyone.

The power of suggestion we have talked about behind NLP is not at all a psychic phenomenon and is not pseudoscience. Anybody who earns a living in sales likely knows about mirroring and embedding commands. It belongs in the psychology thread.

I have never charged anybody for a psychic reading or to send a message to someone, and it seems as if you think I am promoting something fraudulent. All I have ever told people; is that telepathy is easy and should at least be experienced. If a skeptic does not try telepathy then they have no way to believe in it, and that is a gateway to believing an a myriad of things including a possible afterlife or even god.

God gave you your hands and feet and likely expects you to use them, why would god not want you to manifest new experiences. I think God was one entity, and we are all fragments of god meant to experience life experiences that was impossible when all there was was a void in space. I do not think we are playing at being god. I think god is a part of all of us, and we are meant to exercise this limb.

Anyways we obviously are in disagreement, but there is no evil behind what I do.

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

tell me if you can... one single activity by anything whether self animated or not that ISN'T a psychic manifestation? [ and you will see my point possibly]

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

or at what point does God stop and God start? [re: human dualistic limitations placed upon that which is the infinite]
    "It is only the ego of the individual that separates him from being one with God" and this is how it must always be in an infinitely diverse universe teeming with individual self animated entities. It is the illusion of ego that maintains that duality and multiplicity of wills"

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

At the moment the only way psychic communication can be proved in a way science would agree with is by utilizing surreptitious means. Manipulating an ignorant person in away that science can test. If the person is aware that their "freewill - God head - sanctuary" is being intruded upon the experiment will fail as their fundamental trust has or is being breached and their bodies reflexes will automatically reject the intruder. Evidence that is procured by illegal means is not considered as valid evidence and is highly questionable ethically. So evidence is not publicly available.

Secret organizations are secret for a reason.
    Most often they hold evidence that they have gained through unethical means. To publicly state that they can subjugate an entire population would divest them of the ability to even subjugate one. so secrecy is essential for these organizations to function. The most recent news about the Vatican demonstrates my point.

Remember "In God we trust", and when one presumes or assumes to be God and betrays that trust what happens? [ I have a feeling that future events at the Vatican are going to provide a clear understanding of the answer to that question - betrayal of trust ]

18. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ QQ,

You ask at what point god stops and we begin. I would describe god as "All that is, plus a bit more". It is my opinion that everything we see and hear is god. God knows every sparrow that falls in the forest because god is every sparrow that falls in the forest.

I think I see your point about everything being a psychic manifestation if you are thinking extremely deep as in we are all in some sort of psychic hologram, but I define psychic more specifically as telepathy in most cases and see no telepathy between two people chatting at a bus stop.

Harold Sherman a famous author and movie writer with an interest in telepathy agreed to an experiment with famous arctic explorer Sir Hubert Wilkins. They agreed to attempt to sit down at 8pm each night and Sir Wilkins would attempt to broadcast his feelings about his day while on an arctic mission away from radio range at the time. Harold Sherman was to be the receiver and he took notes on his impressions and sent them to some third party officiants. The impressions came out to be at least 70% correct with some very crazy accuracies.

They both were willing volunteers, and it did not interfere with their god sanctuary trust thing you describe.

Anyways. You seem stuck in some sort of opinion loop that makes little sense to me.

Hypnotism (A.K.A. The power of suggestion) was not invented by me, and it is common psychology taught in any school, along with behavior modification by Skinner and other normal subjects. These are not secret organization tactics. There is no secret organization ringing bells to make you salivate.

The Catholic Church was built by a long line of murdering popes. Religion does not equal god.

You remember the saying "Kill them all, let god sort them out!" , That saying was coined by a French monk representing the Pope just before they murdered an entire town that was filled with Cathars and Catholics. The Cathars believed in Jesus well enough but refused to be catholic so they needed to die, and the authentic Catholics in that town were murdered by their own simply because they were there. This would be like your local Catholic church arming themselves with swords and going down to the local United Church and killing all the Christians, Baptists, and Protestants they found (even children). It is a good idea that they lack that kind of power nowadays.

PROOF HERE
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaud_Amalric
    They stormed the city and murdered over 20 000 Men, Women, and Children. They spared no one in their path. There were many Catholic families that were also a part of that town who were among the dead and targeted on purpose. That is the work of the devil if you believe in Evil. Slaughtering children with swords must be as Evil as is possible. This entire town accepted Jesus, they simply did not want to all be catholic. Read about Cathars.

The Catholics of today forget that the Catholics of centuries ago murdered their way to power across Europe. They took over Germany, They Took over France and Spain, and attempted to conquer England. The Vatican was a part of Rome which they also stole through Forgery and lies. Rome is gone because of the Catholic Church. The Crusades and Inquisition was real.

If you think the pope has anything to do with god then you are just a mislead disciple of an organization founded on murder and torture. If you have problems finding ancient Wicca textbooks for your website it is because the Catholics burned them all (with the owners) over centuries of witch hunts. Nostradamus wrote in Quatrains to avoid the Catholics from accusing him of sorcery.

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I'll post my comment again and ask:
    why you do not consider that I was referring to the Popes of history and contemporary times, as they have been believing themselves to be God or at least God's 2IC, thus as humans they can only betray that trust.
    The Catholic Church like so many other organized religions practice the Law of Attraction on a daily basis. Praying for hours on end for what ever they wish to pray for.
    100's if not thousands of priests on their knees all praying under the guidance of maybe one man. All focused on achieving the ambition of that prayer. And no doubt most experiencing some validation for their efforts thus . confirming their devotion to prayer [ the law of attraction].

See Mecca on Holy day for another example and so on... the law of attraction in full swing and not always with integrity and ethics being high on the agenda. After all what do you think a terrorist organization is praying for before they launch an attack?
    certainly not as shown in this video....

[video=youtube;W1fBpzrldy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1fBpzrldy8[/video]

yet 70% success regardless of bizarre aspects is scientifically insignificant when it come to evidencing such a controversial issue.
    It is why only between 70% and 80% is all the testers including your self can achieve is what I am talking about. If greater trust was properly achieved the success rate increases accordingly but the rate of improvement diminishes the closer you get to the fundamental trust between God and person because you are human and mortal and have desires that may be incompatible with the target and vica v.
    It is inescapable and impossible to circumvent psychic-ally for very long the TRUST issue. The bodies "rat smell-er " is way too quick in learning. As you know most psycho-religious cults fail with in a few years, sort of self explode all over our tv sets.
    I have had two persons come to me for "extraction" from cult type addictions and both have taken in excess of 3 years to bring about a reasonable result due to the incredibly addictive nature of their psycho/physical circumstances. Both were women and both were caught up in a well known male dominated secret society that practices the Law of attraction [deep chest chanting method]. And they all got hooked after they were asked to "surrender" and "trust" the relevant masters only to find themselves the subject of incredible abuse.
    So 2.8 billion people "trust" their relevant local priests and "trust" those above them in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church... need I say more...

20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

interesting that you should mention this as it may also be worth noting what happened to French Catholics immediately after the French Revolution. They called it the first modern Genocide if I am not mistaken. eh! what goes around comes around... no doubt about it.
    War of Vendee 1793

It could be argued in fact [with ..yes wait for it...70-80% certainty -(joke) ] that the French revolution was primarily about getting the Vatican out of France....under the guise of a politically motivated revolution.
    total up to 450,000 deaths, scorched earth policy, women children and livestock...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Obviously one organization was better at the law of attraction than the Vatican was...

as a matter of interest... JFK renounces possible Catholic bias to his decisions. Separation of state and religion.

[video=youtube;x2Jr03ADQmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Jr03ADQmk[/video]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  21. tonia Registered Member

telepathy: thoughts & questions

25/06/11, (taken from my mobile in notes, What NLP offers is a way to turn stress into opportunity. You already know how to take
    the images that once depressed you and make them wither and disappear or change them to the images that bring you ecstasy. It's
    not harsd to do. You already know how.

25/06/11 The Ultimate Success Formula holds true for values as well as for anything else. You need to know what you want____
    your primary values and your value hierarchy. You need to take action. You need to develop the sensory acuity to know what you're
    getting. And you need to develop the flexibility to change. If your present behaviors don't match your behaviors to resolve the
    conflict.
    There's a final point worth considering. Remember, we're all modeling all the time. Our kids, our employees, and your business
    associates are always modeling us in different ways. If we want to be effective models, there's nothing more important than to effect
    strong values and congruent behaviors. Modeling behaviors is important, but values override almost everything else. If you stand for
    commitment as your life reflects unhappiness and confusion, those who see you as a model will link up the idea of commitment with
    confused unhappiness. If you stand for commitment and joy, you're providing a congruent model that links up commitment and joy.
    Think of the poeple who have affected you most in your life. Chances are they've provided the most effective congruent models.
    They're the people whose values and behaviors provided the most vibrant, compelling model of success. The most important
    motivating forces in history, religious books like the Bible, are about nothing so much as values. The stories they tell, the situations
    they describe, are models that have enriched the lives of most people on the planet by giving those values great power. Discovering
    someone's values is simply a matter of finding out what is most important to him or her. In the next chapter, we are going to look at
    the five things every successful person has to confront and deal with in order to use and apply all we've talked about in this book.
    I call them the .....

22. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Tonia,

I agree NLP has many great and productive uses. This thread has been leaning towards the bad stuff that can come from it, but it can also heal and provide direction and help correct behavioral problems. It is a tool/ weapon and it depends on who wields it, the police or the bad guys.

@ QQ,

While I will agree that prayer can and does work if done properly (That is key), I feel there is a certain quality about the christian religions that suggest people should be overly humble, and can make the rich feel guilty for their possessions.

Jesus himself was not poor. He had a ministry and a treasurer (Judas), and you do not need a treasurer if you are broke. He rode into town on a Donkey but that was a Cadillac in those days, or at least better than walking. Also his robes were gambled for after his death so they must have been worth drawing lots for.

I think if we are to take religions seriously we should look at the common denominators from ALL religions. They all suggest you pray/affirm/chant/dance (wicca). They all suggest you be grateful. They all suggest you need to have faith on the desired result. This is true with all religions.

Like law of attraction the Hindu pray to different gods for different things. If they want a baby they pray to one god. If they want money they pray to another, etc. This is focusing on different things.

A christian person would feel ashamed praying for a parking spot when they are approaching their destination, but I view it as we are given our powers of creation to use in all aspects of life.

The oldest religion is Wicca, with some who believe it dates back over 20 000 years. Some Wiccan rituals suggest the same things as law of attraction as well. Often "spells" involve doing something very emotional (Being in the nude for some) while focusing on the intended result. Some people believe that the moment of orgasm is a key to magick, and there are many sex based rituals.

Some rituals are simply making a sacrifice and focusing on the intent, and then forget about it and have faith it would come. One of these rituals you light candles, imagine your intent, then blow out the sacrificial candles. This is usually done while people sing "Happy Birthday to you" in many homes. Lighting candles and making a wish is a wiccan ritual and yet it has lasted.

It is a shame much Wiccan knowledge was burned away.

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

until you meet someone who is also using the law of attraction for the same parking spot. So which user wins?
    I'll bet you might win 70-80% of the time but never more so... [ chuckle ]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013