thats my bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrpyrex, Apr 7, 2004.

1. more like a figure head from a right-wing judicial coup

they wanted so much to invade Iraq, that lies were said

just because you don't like jews, doesn't mean that they control everything, most of the liars at Fox are anglos, check for yourself, why are you so anti-semitic?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

Randolfo... don't you read books?
    it's FOX JEWS! under the direct control of Sharon, the head of the Elders of Zion!

...but anyway,
    let's discuss the democratic Presidential candidate. i heard he came up with a new slogan and a logo:

Those are my principles! If you don't like them...I have others!

http://members.rogers.com/babytm/kerryimg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mrpyrex Registered Member

wow. i was just venting, thats pretty cool that there is this many replies. maybe the thats my bush helped out a little but was completely unintended. i cant help but to feel like im the onlyone my age thats cares at all about whats going on. maybe its just the people i talk to. i just turned 21 is anyone else here around that same age?
    ha some moron caller on cspan thats saying the only people that are speaking out against bush, are people that are trying to get their books sold. its stupidity like that that scares me into thinking were not going to make it out of this hole. i just cant see things ever getting better

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mrpyrex Registered Member

oh yea, i gotta say thanks to c-span for being the only news related show taking live callers. i realised the importance of this a few minutes ago. and that is that there are comments and opinions by people that arent representing that news company. sure some of the callers are a little wacky but the average citizen gets to voice his/her opinions sweet Mike

8. otheadp Banned Banned

i just turned 21 is anyone else here around that same age?
    you'll be surprised how many young people are on sciforums

some moron caller on cspan thats saying the only people that are speaking out against bush, are people that are trying to get their books sold

surprisingly enough, these people are getting extra attention from the "Jew-owned" (see Liberal) media

there are many books actually praising Bush, but they don't get any coverage at all. the big media outlets are very selective in which books and whose opinions they choose to hype up

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I think there is a difference between Clinton fucking an intern and Bush fucking 9/11. Call me crazy but when one president gets impeach for lying about having had a blow job by a intern, and then another president right after lies about reasons for starting a war that killed thousand of people and counting and cost us over $100billion and nothing is done to him about it, well I call that unfair and bias, very partisan.

10. otheadp Banned Banned

i'll asume you didn't read the whole quote, or just didn't get it

his book had nothing to do with Lewinsky

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and what did his book say that was so important?

12. No way, are you jewish?

13. otheadp Banned Banned

hmm... should i tell you or shouldn't i...

you should decide from my responses
    and those lines you quoted are obviously sarcastic, in case you missed it

14. Frisbinator Registered Senior Member

I love Bush. He is the best President ever and don't you forget it. If you hate him so much, move to Canada so that you can be with that clown who is so proud to live there because his Prime Minister did not want to stand up and back up the war against terror!

15. you love him that much, then marry him!
    Bush, asleep at the wheel! Bush, the wrong-way driver, what, we have to catch al-Qaeda? Bush says, "lets get that evil Saddam", now we have that little problem in Iraq, what to do? why Bush says, "lets bomb N. Korea!"

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

No man after iraq Bush says: "What that is so yesterdays issue, its the gays we need to worry about now! oh oh and Ya were going back to the moon and mars isn't that cool?”

17. ok, so your responce is way better & cooler than mine, "did you say go to the moon", (gets starry-eyed & begins daydreaming)

18. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

otheadp, you are complex. Let me try to piece things together:

You're a republican-leaning, ex-pot-smoking Israeli living in Canada who supports the "war on terror", loves the US and Bush but also Canada and pines for Israel and feels the "liberal" media (a term only used since Clinton took office) is under (undesirable) Jewish control?

Does that some it up? :bugeye:

19. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Why did you not just say completely insane with fries on the side??? It’s the same thing.

20. otheadp Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

lol fetus

jinchilla, some slight corrections:
    i think the liberal media is under the control of fundamentalists running the arab governments (when it comes for middle east isues)
    the rest is all advertising and i don't really give a f*ck

i love the US for some things but i hate it for others

as for Bush, i wish he could give better press conference appearances... but otherwise i love what he's doing and even more, i love what his team is doing

that should sum it up

oh yeah, I HATE ARAFAT

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

aaaaaah but why the liberal media I thought it was the religious right that love Israel so?

22. hungvu Proud American Registered Senior Member

After 9/11, I think America should be united to fight terrorism but obviouly, there are leftists who would rather fight against a different enemy, our president for fighting terrorism.

23. otheadp Banned Banned

some blogger said on the day of 9/11: "don't they know they've just created 2 generations of patriots?"
    boy was she wrong